Battle of Amalgams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wonder Woman with Magneto's powers

vs

Superman with Loki's powers

vs

Thor with Cyborg Superman's powers

vs

Hulk with Flash's powers

vs

Silver Surfer with Green Lantern Ring

vs

Black Adam with Blackbolt's powers

Scoobless
Superman or Thor

Starscream M
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman or Thor pick one and explain why pls

Cogito
Superman/Loki

/thread

Sin I AM
Bladam with blackagars powah, could u imagine how much power would be released when he said shazam

But seriously Clark and loki ftw

Sin I AM
Oh and norrin doesn't need a lantern ring

JakeTheBank
Hulk and Flash would be horrendously overpowered. "Strongest and fastest there is" or something close to it. Flash can already hit with force rivaling high end bricks/super strong guys. Logically, someone with Hulk's strength moving at even moderate Flash speeds should wreck someone's world (literally in some cases). I'm not even a real Hulk fan nor someone who wanks the Flash and extrapolates superspeed to levels we've never seen in comics, but this amalgam would be ridiculous. And if he got faster as he got angrier as well?

Superman and Loki is also pretty broken. He'd be a spell casting Kryptonian with basically low level reality warping bullshit. Probably the best well rounded choice in terms of abilities.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk and Flash would be horrendously overpowered. "Strongest and fastest there is" or something close to it. Flash can already hit with force rivaling high end bricks/super strong guys. Logically, someone with Hulk's strength moving at even moderate Flash speeds should wreck someone's world (literally in some cases). I'm not even a real Hulk fan nor someone who wanks the Flash and extrapolates superspeed to levels we've never seen in comics, but this amalgam would be ridiculous. And if he got faster as he got angrier as well?

but t3h flash can already hit with the force of galaxies1!!1

ha-som

JakeTheBank
#h1

pym-ftw
Thor

He can summon gear from around the galaxy to add to his own power

Scoobless
OP changed since I posted, who was Thor paired with originally?

DTM
Im actually leaning towards a Hulk who moves at light speed. Hulks massive physical power coupled with the fastest man in comics, thats one HELL of a nasty combination.

abhilegend
Superman/Loki. Near flash level superspeed, hulk level strength and magical powers of loki would be a totally broken character. Hulk/flash comes second. Although its hilarious to imagine "the madder he gets, the faster he gets".

Scoobless
What the hell does broken mean in this context?

Damn kids and their internets...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Scoobless
What the hell does broken mean in this context?

Damn kids and their internets...
Broken means invincible grandpa.stick out tongue

Flyattractor
LOBO the Duck beats eveybody on that list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.