Who is the weakest person who could defeat my Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I was just thinking about this and how badass this amalgam would be. Malestrom-Nebulon-High Evolutionary.

Malestrom(Kinetic Absorbtion)

Nebulon(Super Strength/Energy Manipulation/Shape Changing)

High Evolutionary(Intellgence/Psionics/Suit

Endless Mike
Thanos?

golem370
No prep so I would doubt it. Nebulon defeated the defenders including Dr Strange and Hulk Malestrom is also a team buster and High Evo has incredible telepatic abilities.

rotiart
Golem normally when you set up these kinds of parameters it's bad form to say someone else loses. You pretty much stay out of it and let others talk it out.

You may as well just delete your thread if you want to automatically refute people.

pym-ftw
Dr. Pym can bfr him

golem370
I think with the smarts and power set of the amalgam for Thanos' abilities and since it's my thread I will comment when I want. Plus he has a question.

Glorificus
Doom or Reed with prep.

Also how good is High Evolutionary's TP? Whom has he defeated in telepathic combat?

golem370
Well not a battle feat but it took Exodus, Thena, & Man-Beast to stop High Evo

Glorificus
Originally posted by golem370
Well not a battle feat but it took Exodus, Thena, & Man-Beast to stop High Evo

Were they all using telepathy against him?

golem370
I believe so

DarkSaint85
Deadpool.

rotiart
Whatever the answer I got is TOAA. Shrug.

rotiart
And as far as weakest... You are right. Thanos would be too much for your amalgam.

golem370
lol sure he would High Evo went against Galactus alone had two people who are trans level he would be owned this coming from a fan of Thanos

Golgo13
Ambush Bug.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ambush Bug.

Doop.

Golgo13
Whatever happened to that guy?

DarkSaint85
He's a teacher at the Jean Grey Institute - but all he does is sleep during classes.

Golgo13
lol. He should join Uncanny Avengers.

DarkSaint85
Just did a check - he does Introduction to Religion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.