Bendispower Clint vs. Lord Rand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2506736-ronin05.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100776/2233533-stk463488.jpg

Battle of gods.

zopzop
Dude, Bendispower ANYTHING wins. Clint 10/10

JakeTheBank
Lord Rand transcends writer fanboyism.

Soon, the Bendispower will depart from Clint and attach itself to the likes of the X-Men and GotG.

pym-ftw
Lord Rand punches him with dimension shaking force, Clint goes all Road Warrior Hawk and no shows it.

Lord Rand realizing the threat switches to his alter-ego and procedes to use his nigh-unlimited Doom magic to eliminate Bendis, reverting Clint into a shell of the man he once was..

Dr. Fist Wins
/Thread
Good Fight

Mindset
Is this Jeremy Renner?

SamZED
Bendispower Clint just humiliated Mr. Negative, knocked him on his ass with a lazy elbow hit.. Didnt even bother to look at him, did it with his back turned. And that's after taking apart a few dozen immortal Inner Deamons. For the record.. Mr. Negative tanked a punch from Anti-Venom, Spider-man and took a hugeass explosion pointblank without a scratch. Clint knocked him down for 3 pages.no expression Bendispower FTW.

Batman-Prime
Hawkeye stand noc hance against White Adam... ehm IF

pym-ftw
^ what? Was that pig Latin?

Batman-Prime
I typed to fast, though someone as smart as you can read it "noc hance" "no chance", right?

pym-ftw
I understand that, but what I don't understand how you can compare Lord Rand to a lowly high herald

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I understand that, but what I don't understand how you can compare Lord Rand to a lowly high herald

His Costume is similar to Black Adams, at least from the looks, just white.

DarkSaint85
Lord Rand's costume looks more anatomically correct.

He wins a place in my medical textbook.

And my heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.