Colosonaut vs Thunderbolts Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/128505/2503934-colossonaut.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108423/2051454-1278090_thunderbolts__135_022_super.jpg

pym-ftw
Colossus boots Cain off planet

Horrificus
Thunderbolts Juggs was not full-power. "Sissynaut" would have a good chance against him.

mastagambit
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Colossus boots Cain off planet

juggerman
Spite

KingD19
Cytorrak said he actually gave Colossus a ton of power in comparison to Cain because of how much destruction he caused(his demon form I'm assuming)

Thunderbolts era Cain was probably the weakest one, as that was after his Captain Universe adventures, and he straight up said Cytorrak was petty and didn't like it when he allowed another entity to empower him.

StiltmanFTW
I thought Excalibur Juggernaut was the weakest.

KingD19
Well going by feats I think he is. But by what was stated, Thunderbolt's is supposed to be.

If I recall right, Cain said that Cytorrak basically took as much power as he could, but since he's been Juggernaut so long, he can never fully take all of it. It's a part of him. And that the Captain Universe thing was supposedly the last straw in him f*cking up.

But like I said, Thunderbolts fought Thor and Cage at the same time, and took on King Hyperion. I couldn't see any other underpowered Juggernaut doing that.

But Colossonaut takes him out regardless.

juggernaut74
Cain is coming back to Thunderbolts. I just wonder if he's going to have Juggernaut power.

KingD19
He is.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by KingD19
Cytorrak said he actually gave Colossus a ton of power in comparison to Cain because of how much destruction he caused(his demon form I'm assuming

In what issue was this said exactly? I thought I'd read all of Colossolnaut's appearances, and I don't remember that.

iceman24567
Yeah Cytorrak actually enjoys having Pete as his avatar. Juggs gets broken here

juggerman
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
In what issue was this said exactly? I thought I'd read all of Colossolnaut's appearances, and I don't remember that.

I believe thay are talking about when Colossus asked Cyttorak to remove his enchantments during AvX since he was also empowered by the Pheonix Force

EDIT: Cyttorak said something along the lines of 'You are my favorite avaitar and that's why i give you so much power'. - not a direct quote

KingD19
Yeah. It was the issue when Colossus and Magik went to his realm.

juggernaut74
He basically Called Cain a loser which suprises me. I wonder how Cain gets the power back.

pym-ftw
I hope Cyclops takes the gem

Horrificus
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He basically Called Cain a loser which suprises me. I wonder how Cain gets the power back. I hope he does it from the top of a lot of X-corpses.

juggernaut74
Do we know for sure if Cain gets the power back or is it some gimmich? I can't see Marvel putting spoilers out so easily.

KingD19
They have a page showing him in the armor and saying that Cain Marko The Juggernaut is back. That'd just be bold face lying if they didn't give him the powers back in some fashion.

StiltmanFTW
But by what was stated, Thunderbolt's is supposed to be.

What statement? It'd have to be VERY clear and convincing to make me believe that Cyttorak depowered him worse than when he got owned by Blob...

KingD19
It was the whole Captain Universe thing that pissed Cytorrak off. Cain got depowered before, then got his full powers back when he fought WWH and then fought Skaar afterward.

After that though, the guy whose life he'd ruined when he fought Spider-Man that first time got the Uni-Power and went after him. He used the power for revenge though and the power transferred to Cain who became Cap Universe and was charged with fixing the tunnel he dug from the construction site to the East River to get out of the concrete.

I don't remember the issue or exactly what he said, but long story short, Cytorrak got really pissed at him and depowered him again. How weak he was was really inconsistent though. As at some point he got burned and other weak stuff, but then he took it to Cage and Thor and King Hyperion.

DickBlazer
We have yet to see an all out colossus as the Juggernaut. It has to happen I would think, or this thing is pointless. After he hammered red hulk so easily before stopping, I would imagine he is capable of very impressive things. More power than Cain is what he supposedly has.

juggernaut74
They have a page showing him in the armor and saying that Cain Marko The Juggernaut is back. That'd just be bold face lying if they didn't give him the powers back in some fashion. You have a link for this page?Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What statement? It'd have to be VERY clear and convincing to make me believe that Cyttorak depowered him worse than when he got owned by Blob... I don't think Blob and Juggy ever fought.

StiltmanFTW
It was the whole Captain Universe thing that pissed Cytorrak off. Cain got depowered before, then got his full powers back when he fought WWH and then fought Skaar afterward.

After that though, the guy whose life he'd ruined when he fought Spider-Man that first time got the Uni-Power and went after him. He used the power for revenge though and the power transferred to Cain who became Cap Universe and was charged with fixing the tunnel he dug from the construction site to the East River to get out of the concrete.

I don't remember the issue or exactly what he said, but long story short, Cytorrak got really pissed at him and depowered him again. How weak he was was really inconsistent though. As at some point he got burned and other weak stuff, but then he took it to Cage and Thor and King Hyperion.

I know what happened, but why would that depowerement be more severe than the original one? Based on feats, he was stronger than Excalibur version.

I don't think Blob and Juggy ever fought.

Not an actual fight, Blob landed on him and knocked the f*** out... kinda like with AoA Blob and Kid Gladiator.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Not an actual fight, Blob landed on him and knocked the f*** out... kinda like with AoA Blob and Kid Gladiator. How is landing on somebody when they are not expecting owning them?

KingD19
The simple fact that it shouldn't have happened. Cain has never been ko'd by physical force.

juggernaut74
If he was at full power it shouldn't have happend, but he wasn't.

Ptr_Grifin
How is landing on somebody when they are not expecting owning them?

'Cause Juggs was already losing the fight against some low level characters and he looks up, Blob lands on him creating a crater and remarking that he bet Juggs wish he (Blob) didn't eat beans or something. The whole "fight" was ownage, weakened Juggs or not, and Blob just sealed the deal. I think, even depowered, he should be stronger and more than enough to beat Blob.

KingD19
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.