Mutants That Can Take On Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Herald Class and Under.

http://www.straferight.com/forums/attachments/gaming-general/20676d1341209060-amazon-summer-2012-game-sale-joker11_and_here_we_go-s259x194-138013-580.jpg

golem370
Mister Sinister maybe before upgrade

pym-ftw
Magneto, Colossus, Quicksilver, Iceman, Justice, and Wiccan could all take a fight to Thor...

Horrificus
Mutant Alpha is the only contender.

Glorificus
Magneto, Xorn, Xavier, Classic Rachel Grey, Colossonaut, Magik, Darwin (well the one that owned Hela), Mr. M, Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Shaman Nate Grey, and Meggan to name a few.

Glorificus
Originally posted by golem370
Mister Sinister maybe before upgrade

Essex is not a mutant.

SamZED
At this point probably Toad...

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED

laughing out loud

nwg202
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Magneto, Colossus, Quicksilver, Iceman, Justice, and Wiccan could all take a fight to Thor...

Quicksilver ? Is Justice also that powerful?

Magneto, Xorn, Xavier, Classic Rachel Grey, Colossonaut, Magik, Darwin (well the one that owned Hela), Mr. M, Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Shaman Nate Grey, and Meggan to name a few.

Agreed. Although, what's the difference between the Darwin that owned Hela and current Darwin? I haven't been really following him.

DarkSaint85
I think he meant just not the Darwin who BFRed himself rather than face WWH. That 'constantly evolving power' shtick doesn't always grant offensive powers.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by nwg202
Quicksilver ? Is Justice also that powerful?

Agreed. Although, what's the difference between the Darwin that owned Hela and current Darwin? I haven't been really following him.
QS is currently in the multiples of Lightspeed; in both speed and reaction time

Justice's power is there, he is like a better IW. He could use some speed feats to get a few more wins against a ic Thor

Id say Thor over QS 8/10

And Thor over Justice 7/10

nwg202

Justice's power is there, he is like a better IW. He could use some speed feats to get a few more wins against a ic Thor

Id say Thor over QS 8/10

woah, didn't realize QS is a light speeder now. when did this happen? Did he get a boost?

Would Justice have similar TK to rachel?

abhilegend

Id say Thor over QS 8/10

lolwut? QS being multiples of lightspeed fast? What gave you that idea?

pym-ftw
^He has circled the planet in mid conversation, without the other person realizing he left, except he had a flower on him

pym-ftw
Originally posted by nwg202
Would Justice have similar TK to rachel?
He creates TK infused "clouds" he can control things in them so he can create a shield around himself, that also allows flight

He can also use the clouds like a force projectile.

His reflexes are atleast peak human, before his training while in prison, he was able to put a force bubble at the end of a gun, before the smoke left the barrel

juggerman
Any of them at this point

abhilegend
^He has circled the planet in mid conversation, without the other person realizing he left, except he had a flower on him
That's not multiple of lightspeed, not even close.

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not multiple of lightspeed, not even close. What would you call it?

juggerman
Originally posted by Newjak
What would you call it?

Fast stick out tongue

pym-ftw
It takes light 1/7 of a second to circle the earth

The human eye refreshes images every 1/10 of a second (at maximum)

It means he was moving 1.42...xlightspeed in that instance

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED

Beat me to it.

pym-ftw
That's not multiple of lightspeed, not even close.
In an avenger academy/ AvX tie in he was able to not only remove but replace with a did, the central memory unit of Juston's sentinel while PF Emma was looking at it, without her knowing it...

In fact the entire academy looked at on during the destruction of the sentinel, and no one noticed QS or the switch

Uriel005
Are we asking for as little as 1/10 or majority.

pym-ftw
I'm doing a solid fight

mastagambit
Vulcan

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Uriel005
Are we asking for as little as 1/10 or majority.
I wouldn't put any mutant below hh above Thor

Endless Mike
Quicksilver also ran faster than radio waves, which move at the speed of light.

Still don't think he's beating Thor, though

pym-ftw
^not for a majority

Newjak
I don't think QS is beating Thor once no expression

Horrificus
^He has circled the planet in mid conversation, without the other person realizing he left, except he had a flower on him Hehe. Funny guy.
Mystery Flower = Multiples of Light Speed
Please, no more... laughing

abhilegend
In an avenger academy/ AvX tie in he was able to not only remove but replace with a did, the central memory unit of Juston's sentinel while PF Emma was looking at it, without her knowing it...

In fact the entire academy looked at on during the destruction of the sentinel, and no one noticed QS or the switch
And that's supposed to mean what? Phoenix emma has crap reflexes?Originally posted by Endless Mike
Quicksilver also ran faster than radio waves, which move at the speed of light.

Still don't think he's beating Thor, though
The writer stated it was a printing mistake, it was supposed to be sound waves.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hehe. Funny guy.
Mystery Flower = Multiples of Light Speed
Please, no more... laughing
I believe it said the flower is native to only Indonesia, they were in Canada at the time.

carver9
And that's supposed to mean what? Phoenix emma has crap reflexes?

confused When will it stop?

rotiart
Shadow King. In pure astral form....

Mindset
Beak.

rotiart
... Rogue... With prep... :-p

Sin I AM
Iceman, but regarding qs even if he could go lightspeed. How would he beat Thor

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iceman, but regarding qs even if he could go lightspeed. How would he beat Thor
Well I think if he accelerates to near ls and throws a a piece of steel like a javlin it could put Thor down

Sin I AM
Well I think if he accelerates to near ls and throws a a piece of steel like a javlin it could put Thor down

Thor has shown the ability to react to ftl attacks

abhilegend
Thor has shown the ability to react to ftl attacks
No.

Mindset
No. No.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

This. Thor, can and has

abhilegend
This. Thor, can and has
Maybe in his dreams. Blocking random lasers isn't FTL reactions.

Endless Mike

Do you have a citation for that?

Sin I AM
Maybe in his dreams. Blocking random lasers isn't FTL reactions.

Maybe you should troll less and read more. He swings mjolnir in front of him at ftl....ain't no thrown javelin from qs penetrating that.

Endless Mike
Well Thor's powers are supposedly equal to Beta Ray Bill's and he fought the Surfer in a complex pattern while reacting to and hitting him while dodging while they were flying FTL through space.

RyanAutumns
Rachel Grey, Shaman X-Man, White Phoenix Jean Grey, god-like Cable

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Do you have a citation for that?
I would find it.Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maybe you should troll less and read more. He swings mjolnir in front of him at ftl....ain't no thrown javelin from qs penetrating that.
How many thor comics have you read? That's a property of mjolnir, it has been revolved around thor at ftl speed even when thor wasn't rotating it. Thor doesn't possesses FTL reactions, no matter how much thorbags whine about it.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well Thor's powers are supposedly equal to Beta Ray Bill's and he fought the Surfer in a complex pattern while reacting to and hitting him while dodging while they were flying FTL through space.
That has been debunked many times. Anyhow BRB=/=Thor.

Sin I AM
I would find it.
How many thor comics have you read? That's a property of mjolnir, it has been revolved around thor at ftl speed even when thor wasn't rotating it. Thor doesn't possesses FTL reactions, no matter how much thorbags whine about it.
That has been debunked many times. Anyhow BRB=/=Thor.

He's never been blitzed. He's never failed to block instantaneous/ftl speed attacks before. And if he's spinning mjolnir around in front of him nothing is getting through

abhilegend
He's never been blitzed. He's never failed to block instantaneous/ftl speed attacks before. And if he's spinning mjolnir around in front of him nothing is getting through
You should read more and troll less. He's never been blitzed? Hahahaha, good one. What FTL attack he block and not some random lasers?

srankmissingnin

Surfer and Bill keeping pace with Skuttlebutt while engaged in a fight is above and beyond any thing Thor has replicated speed wise. Thor has no FTL reflex or combat speed feats and Bill's feats aren't transferable.

Sin I AM
(auto quote)[/quickquote

He hasn't and this ain't DC. Marvel characters don't fight like that, and he's never been overwhelmed by an opponents speed

srankmissingnin
He's been blitzed by Spider-man. cool

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's been blitzed by Spider-man. cool

Stop

StyleTime
I can't believe noone has said Squirrel Girl yet.

Squirrel Girl.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Surfer and Bill keeping pace with Skuttlebutt while engaged in a fight is above and beyond any thing Thor has replicated speed wise. Thor has no FTL reflex or combat speed feats and Bill's feats aren't transferable.

I thought the only thing Bill had over Thor was his cyborg physiology and ability to release his limiter and go into overload mode

Sin I AM
I thought the only thing Bill had over Thor was his cyborg physiology and ability to release his limiter and go into overload mode

Thor trumps that with WM

carver9

Thor and Bill are "not" physically the same.

Endless Mike
Their powers are pretty much the same... I'd feel comfortable scaling one off the other unless it was made clear a certain power was something only one of them could do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.