Sundipped OWAW Superman vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Galactus is well nourished

No bfr

Who wins

pym-ftw
Galactus eats superman

JakeTheBank
Galactus.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Nihilist
What's so funny

Diesldude
Originally posted by Nihilist
Galactus is well nourished

No bfr

Who wins Good thread.. I like the way you think. If thanos can take Big G's best shot and can hang with him, so what can an amped superman accomplish when a base one is already more powerful than him (thanos). Not a spite thread as it appears.

Nihilist
God you're idiot on so many fronts. Nice troll tho

Starscream M
Nice troll tho oh the irony...given that YOU made this thread

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
oh the irony...given that YOU made this thread even bigger irony of you coming to troll. Let's face it you'll offer nothing in terms of knowledge seeing as you're the forum dunce...no go sit back in the corner

JakeTheBank
lol that didn't take long.

Starscream M
even bigger irony of you coming to troll. Let's face it you'll offer nothing in terms of knowledge seeing as you're the forum dunce...no go sit back in the corner I contribute far more to the forum than you do...you're just a angry thanos fanboy who likes to insult others

Silent Master
5 Sundipped OWAW Supermen vs a hungry Galactus would be a better fight, Galactus would still win though.

Nihilist
I contribute far more to the forum than you do...you're just a angry thanos fanboy who likes to insult others and you're just a whiney ass wanna be internet peak human forum police.

Anytime you wanna have bz to prove what you know I'm game, and the only thing you contribute is pure bullshit opinions and wrong facts to boot.

Starscream M
and you're just a whiney ass wanna be internet peak human forum police.

Anytime you wanna have bz to prove what you know I'm game, and the only thing you contribute is pure bullshit opinions and wrong facts to boot. dooder, you worship a character with a testicular chin...erm

Nihilist
Yeah you got put in your place chump .

Dooder lol stfu assclown

Starscream M
Yeah you got put in your place chump .

Dooder lol stfu assclown you're an immature old fart.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Nihilist
you're an immature old fart. what was it you was saying about irony eh dooder!

Diesldude
God you're idiot on so many fronts. Nice troll tho dude I was agreeing with you. I can't imagine how you'd have reacted if I opposed yor opinion.

Zack Fair
Nihilist is always angry, don't mind him.

Batman-Prime
Superman wins, by the Power of superdur

Endless Mike
Galactus, despite what Joe Casey says

Harbinger
WTF happened in this thread?

Badabing
Originally posted by Diesldude
Good thread.. I like the way you think. If thanos can take Big G's best shot and can hang with him, so what can an amped superman accomplish when a base one is already more powerful than him (thanos). Not a spite thread as it appears. ~laughing out loud

Nihilist. You're long overdue for a warning/temp ban combo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.