Dr Doom vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
1. Straight up fight

2. Doom gets 48hrs prep vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Who wins.

pym-ftw
Hulk

Doom

juggerman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hulk

Doom

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Doom did pretty well recently against Green Scar.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Doom did pretty well recently against Green Scar.

thumb up

Shabazz916
Hulk rips him apart

DarkSaint85
Doom sends him to Hell. Or back in time. Or into space.

JakeTheBank
Hulk certainly didn't rip him apart here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07f.jpg

Or here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07g.jpg

Or there:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07h.jpg

Or even here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07i.jpg

Doom's the strongest one there is.

juggerman
HOLY MOTHER F*CKING SH!T BALLS!!!!!!!

Well i think it's time i stop resisting....

ALL HAIL DOOM!!!!

JakeTheBank
The only thing worse than the physical ownage was the verbal ownage laid out by Victor Von Doom.

Shabazz916
Doom should be smash into a cube of metal. But then again the writer decides the outcome.

JakeTheBank
Hulk tried smashing (something he's really good at, mind you).

Doom more or less said "$^*# that shit" and then showed him what being the strongest was all about.

abhilegend
Hulk rips him apart.
Doom.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk rips him apart.

Based on?

Newjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The only thing worse than the physical ownage was the verbal ownage laid out by Victor Von Doom. Doom has a Doctorate in Verbal Pwnage.

abhilegend
Based on?
Hulk's feats. Aaron's hulk isn't green scar. Anybody who knows how hulk's power works understands that. Also that was a prepped doom.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's feats. Aaron's hulk isn't green scar. Anybody who knows how hulk's power works understands that. Also that was a prepped doom.

Just because he's not gone "Worldbreaker!" doesn't mean it's not the Green Scar persona. Aaron's Hulk picks up where Pak left off. Same guy.

Prepped as far as doing surgery to Hulk goes. Nothing in those scans suggests he had "anti-Hulk" tech or a magical safeguard put in place in case Hulk went nutso on him or his armor was specially designed to face Hulk. No need to make excuses for why Doom beat Hulk other than the fact that he did.

abhilegend
Just because he's not gone "Worldbreaker!" doesn't mean it's not the Green Scar persona. Aaron's Hulk picks up where Pak left off. Same guy.

Prepped as far as doing surgery to Hulk goes. Nothing in those scans suggests he had "anti-Hulk" tech or a magical safeguard put in place in case Hulk went nutso on him or his armor was specially designed to face Hulk. No need to make excuses for why Doom beat Hulk other than the fact that he did.
No, its not. King hulk that appeared in WWH was the angriest version of hulk till date sans worldbreaker. Aaron's hulk is just another appearance of gravage hulk who is intelligent but not as angry.

Meh, it wasn't a random encounter. Doom already knew hulk would come after him. I'm not making any excuse.

carver9
That wasn't the first confrontation Doom and Hulk had under Aaron. When they first fought when Hulk invaded Dooms castle (after he realized Doom separated him and Banner), Hulk took Doom out in two panels. Their second fight was a lil more emotional and Hulk was trying to get answers from Doom, not kill him (which he could have easily done since in the scans Jake posted, Hulk was ripping his armor and again, their first fight where an injured Hulk curbed Doom EASILY).With prep, no one is beating Doom though.

JakeTheBank
No, its not. King hulk that appeared in WWH was the angriest version of hulk till date sans worldbreaker. Aaron's hulk is just another appearance of gravage hulk who is intelligent but not as angry.

Meh, it wasn't a random encounter. Doom already knew hulk would come after him. I'm not making any excuse.

His power fluctuates regardless of the persona, but the current persona is that of the Green Scar (minus Banner). And Hulk was obviously pissed at Doom when he went to attack him.

Nothing about that encounter suggests Doom did anything at all to ready himself for Hulk in the form of contingency plans or added tech or specialized safeguards. Any speculation that Doom "prepped" for Hulk and made specific measures because of it is just that: speculation.

An angry Hulk who wanted to beat up Doom got dismissed by a Doom who wasn't even giving it his best effort. All there is to it, really.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
That wasn't the first confrontation Doom and Hulk had under Aaron. When they first fought when Hulk invaded Dooms castle (after he realized Doom separated him and Banner), Hulk took Doom out in two panels. Their second fight was a lil more emotional and Hulk was trying to get answers from Doom, not kill him (which he could have easily done since in the scans Jake posted, Hulk was ripping his armor and again, their first fight where an injured Hulk curbed Doom EASILY).With prep, no one is beating Doom though.

Post the scans.

SamZED
Based on?
Aaahhh.. I see you're using the Quanchi approach.. I like that..stick out tongue

carver9
Post the scans.

I will have to post them later...debating from my phone. Look at the instance where Hulk just woke up from Doom carving out Banner. He easily takes Doom out and tanked his attacks.

Horrificus
Hey Look!! Dr. Doom has a brand new, big, green battery for his armor!

Why is it screaming for help?

Horrificus
I will have to post them later...debating from my phone. Look at the instance where Hulk just woke up from Doom carving out Banner. He easily takes Doom out and tanked his attacks. Didn't Doom still want something from Hulk for that "favor"?

vansonbee
Hulk certainly didn't rip him apart here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07f.jpg

Or here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07g.jpg

Or there:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07h.jpg

Or even here:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/incrediblehulk2012-07i.jpg

Doom's the strongest one there is. You have to admit, the writer did wrote Doom here with some respect, in the Hulks own comic.
Originally posted by Horrificus
Didn't Doom still want something from Hulk for that "favor"?
That was the deal, but it wasn't stated.

JakeTheBank
Doom punks pretty much everyone in their own comic at some point or another. It's a right of passage.

Blight
Originally posted by vansonbee
You have to admit, the writer did wrote Doom here with some respect, in the Hulks own comic.

That was the deal, but it wasn't stated.
Isn't that kindof the point of doom? He beats nearly everyone who people would expect is leagues above him?

JakeTheBank
Doom beating any given person shouldn't make people bat their eyelashes, especially considering his prep feats.

What should make people raise an eyebrow, though, is the fact that currently, Doom's standard power without prep and planning is significantly higher than it's ever been. Even "classic" Doom has held his own in direct confrontations with the elites for a time. Current Doom faring better is par for the course considering how he's been being portrayed.

Mindset
There isn't a single person Doom couldn't beat.

Damborgson

erm Good Lord, do you have to justify every loss the Hulk receives? Justifying the loss against Doom of all people. He got his ass severely kicked and there is nothing more to it.

The Sorrow
Jason Aaron has wrote a mostly low-end Hulk who's been getting punked quite a bit in his series with one or two high end feats thrown in. In their first fight Hulk swatted Doom away like he was a fly, in those above scans Doom had the advantage in versatility and apparently possessed comparable strength. Hulk was dropped but didn't appear to be KO'd. It seems like Hulk/Banner are going to fight Victor's army of Doombots and Hulked out creatures in the final issue's of Aarons run.

On topic Hulk beats Doom in a straight up fight, a prep fight between Banner/Hulk and Doom could go either way.

Batman-Prime
1st Hulk
2nd Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.