Deadpool vs Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at best in a sword fight only, who wins this how and why?

pym-ftw
Does Mr. "The Brave" have any good speed feats?

I know he had a statement/hyperbole about being swift as the light

Is he generally peak human+?

ozz81
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I know he had a statement/hyperbole about being swift as the light

Is he generally peak human+?

Hi champ yeah to be honest I heard somewhere on some forum that balder deflected a bullet with his sword ? But Yeah I'm not 100 percent sure my self..

Newjak
Originally posted by ozz81
Hi champ yeah to be honest I heard somewhere on some forum that balder deflected a bullet with his sword ? But Yeah I'm not 100 percent sure my self.. HE didn't just deflect it. The hood shot at him with a Norn Stone empowered bullet.

Balder had time to quip and talk while he caught the bullet on the edge of his blade and then used it's momentum to send flying right back at the hood.

pym-ftw
^so Ringer+, or do you think above that?
So spiderman level?

Either way Balder, the Brave wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw

He moved at lightspeed when he shielded himself from the asgardian pie thrown by Thor biscuits

Even more hilarious than Apocalypse dodging table...

Newjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He moved at lightspeed when he shielded himself from the asgardian pie thrown by Thor biscuits

Even more hilarious than Apocalypse dodging table... Hey given the time frame that Asgardian Pie could have been equal to a tank shell stick out tongue

SamZED
I was under the impression that he used magic? Or am I wrong? 'cause it didnt look like the sword even connected with the bullet.
Anyway, gonna play devil's advocate here. Deadpool's sword feats include - a tie with Mr.X, stalemating Black Knight, having the upper hand over a guy who has bested Black Knight, with his HF turned off putting up a fight against some thousand year old warrior (IF's baddie) who iirc was said to be one of the world's best swordsman. Deadpool's impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, he's deflected bullets, cut people to pieces faster than their eyes could follow. Then there's his healing factor that'd help a lot in thos fight.
That said.. know little about Balder so can be easilly convinced that he wins.

Newjak
Originally posted by SamZED
I was under the impression that he used magic? Or am I wrong? 'cause it didnt look like the sword even connected with the bullet.
Anyway, gonna play devil's advocate here. Deadpool's sword feats include - a tie with Mr.X, stalemating Black Knight, having the upper hand over a guy who has bested Black Knight, with his HF turned off putting up a fight against some thousand year old warrior (IF's baddie) who iirc was said to be one of the world's best swordsman. Deadpool's impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, he's deflected bullets, cut people to pieces faster than their eyes could follow. Then there's his healing factor that'd help a lot in thos fight.
That said.. know little about Balder so can be easilly convinced that he wins. He used magic to guide the bullet but he still had to be fast enough to react to it after it had been fired.

SamZED
Gotcha. Great speed feat. But wouldn't say it's outside of DP's abilities. Speed-wise I mean. Balder is class 10 right? That could be really helpful in a swordfight.

celeyhyga17
Gotcha. Great speed feat. But wouldn't say it's outside of DP's abilities. Speed-wise I mean. Balder is class 10 right? That could be really helpful in a swordfight.

Where do u get he's class 10?
Balder wins.

SamZED
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Where do u get he's class 10?
Balder wins. I wasnt sure, hence the "?". Eitherway he's stronger.

pym-ftw
Does Balder still have his invulnerable aura, except against mistle toe?

celeyhyga17
I wasnt sure, hence the "?". Eitherway he's stronger.

At least class 50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.