Ronan vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at best who wins how and why?

-Pr-
Gladiator for me.

Harbinger
Kallark.

pym-ftw
Purple>Green

dmills
The muthaphuckin Accuser.

Endless Mike
Gladiator 9/10

carver9
Ronan have no rights beating any high Herald once in a fight. Ronan dies and dies bad against Gladiator.

Golgo13
Big G.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Ronan have no rights beating any high Herald once in a fight. Ronan dies and dies bad against Gladiator.

He's fighting Gladiator though.

abhilegend
Ronan beat a skrull surfer who beat the real surfer. ZOMG!

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's fighting Gladiator though.

That makes it even worse. Ronan have no rights facing off against a trans level character.

guy222
kallark

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ronan beat a skrull surfer who beat the real surfer. ZOMG!

Indeed, since Skrulls are just as powerful, if not more, than the originals, I have no problem with this thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Indeed, since Skrulls are just as powerful, if not more, than the originals, I have no problem with this thumb up

Hhhhmmm, you could have a point. Skrull Bolt and WWH fight on the moon was causing planetary damage on Earth. Never seen Black Bolt generate that much power.

Endless Mike
T-Bomb...

guy222
Hhhhmmm, you could have a point. Skrull Bolt and WWH fight on the moon was causing planetary damage on Earth. Never seen Black Bolt generate that much power.

sup buddy

DarkSaint85

Exactly, right?

Although, it also means Deadpool can beat Black Bolt, Human Torch and Iceman at once (i.e. Frosty the Fireman)....

Horrificus
Yeah, when the skrulls duplicate one of the big guns, they really seem to pump the power into him.

That Skrull Surfer beat the crap out of the real one.

Horrificus
He's fighting Gladiator though. Smooth. big grin

Horrificus
That makes it even worse. Ronan have no rights facing off against a trans level character. And, Touche. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
That makes it even worse. Ronan have no rights facing off against a trans level character.

Warned for stupidity.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Its case by case basis. While some skrull copies are more powerful than real deal, most are crap.

carver9
Warned for stupidity.

laughing out loud laughing ...you made me say those words. You should have left as is with my original post.

StyleTime
I'd have to side with Gladiator.

Damborgson
Gladiator

StyleTime
I just read the quote in your sig.

Starscream is a gentleman, through and through.

Damborgson
Justification of rape was a new feat for him so I had to immortalize it.

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing ...you made me say those words. You should have left as is with my original post.

Will that be your defence in court?

DarkSaint85
Will that be your defence in court?

Man, imagine if Starscream was also in that courtroom...

It was New Year's Eve 1999! She was attractive!

-Pr-
laughing out loud

He is NEVER going to live that down.

Bouboumaster
Gladiator by being faster, stronger, and way more badass

Batman-Prime
Glads easy. A Superman rippoff is still better then Ronan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.