Snow & Ryu vs Jin & Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuja9001
Snow has no magic or summons

Ryu can go evil if needed

J & K can use their Devil forms if needed

Bonus, Chun-li helps team 1 while Kasumi helps team 2

mastagambit
Jin and Kazuya human forms would be a better challenge for Ryu and Snow.
But Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya are just too much.

StyleTime
In all honesty, I don't remember any particularly memorable feats from Snow from XIII. Snow was like...peak human at best in feats.
I haven't played the sequel though.

If he can't lend much help, I'd have to go with Team Tekken.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by mastagambit
Jin and Kazuya human forms would be a better challenge for Ryu and Snow.
But Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya are just too much.

But Jin & Kazuya get pasted in their human forms by Snow due to this and if I would've given Snow his summon, it would've been a stomp for team 1 since he has access to time travel.

Feats for Snow

Falls from an insane height(He was human when this happened)
Blocks Royal Ripeness' arm(He's not at full power here)
Dodges machine gunfire, catches and freezes an RPG mid flight(He's not at full power here)

No End N Site
Which ryu is this? And if it's ryu from sf, which game are we talkin'.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by No End N Site
Which ryu is this? And if it's ryu from sf, which game are we talkin'.

SF Ryu of course at his strongest whatever that may be since I don't keep up with SF.

No End N Site
Well sf ryu doesn't actually need his evil form since his regular form surpasses it, but idk enough about snow. I think ryu can beat jin or kaz, devil or not, but not both at the same time, he's gonna need decent need help.

But in truth, jin and kaz will prolly turn on each other before the fight ends.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StyleTime
In all honesty, I don't remember any particularly memorable feats from Snow from XIII. Snow was like...peak human at best in feats.
I haven't played the sequel though.

If he can't lend much help, I'd have to go with Team Tekken. I don't know about all that, he kicked over a huge mech in XIII alone.

But yeah, he is the weakest link, and I don't think Ryu can compensate for that against Devil Kazuya and Jin.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know about all that, he kicked over a huge mech in XIII alone.

But yeah, he is the weakest link, and I don't think Ryu can compensate for that against Devil Kazuya and Jin.

Check my edited post for his feats in 13-2.

NemeBro
I did.

He is still the weakest link.

Kuja9001
I did.

He is still the weakest link.

How?

Zack Fair
He is not as strong, fast and/or durable enough to compete with the likes of Devil Kazuya and Devil Jin.

sfyQnTnbeaE

Kuja9001
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He is not as strong, fast and/or durable enough to compete with the likes of Devil Kazuya and Devil Jin.

sfyQnTnbeaE

Is that abomination of a film even canon?

No End N Site
Some people say yes, Tekken fans say no, Harada says nothin. So it's really up in the air. That said, their Devil forms were hella amped cuz of the experimental-scientific shit Hachi was workin' on in, the movie. This is also why Jin didn't turn into a phuckin-ravin' lunatic when he went Devil.

That said, I like to think of the film as a "what-if" Jin and Kaz ever gained full control and maximized the Devil Gene. It's at least, canon in the 3Tverse.

Zack Fair
Some people say yes, Tekken fans say no, Harada says nothin. So it's really up in the air. That said, their Devil forms were hella amped cuz of the experimental-scientific shit Hachi was workin' on in, the movie. This is also why Jin didn't turn into a phuckin-ravin' lunatic when he went Devil.

That said, I like to think of the film as a "what-if" Jin and Kaz ever gained full control and maximized the Devil Gene. It's at least, canon in the 3Tverse. I think its probably canon. I can understand why fans say its not...but really Tekken's story is a huge cluster****. The movie's story is bad, but the games have had terrible stories in the last entries.

Tekken 4 was the last good one IMO. Simply because of Kazuya returning 131

Kuja9001
I think its probably canon. I can understand why fans say its not...but really Tekken's story is a huge cluster****. The movie's story is bad, but the games have had terrible stories in the last entries.

Kazuya is simply a beast but Tekken 4 began the devil gene bs.

Demonic Phoenix
I think its probably canon. I can understand why fans say its not...but really Tekken's story is a huge cluster****. The movie's story is bad, but the games have had terrible stories in the last entries.

Tekken 4 also had Jin stomping both Kazuya and Heihachi. That was when the stupidity started. stick out tongue

No End N Site

I honestly don't know. I thought it took place between T5 and T6 but peeps pointed out shit tons of contradictions that were just established in T6. One of these days, the question'll get to Harada, somebody'll ask'im.

And you got Kaz back, but at what price? A God tier Jin (in both story and game) and a Deviless Kazuya (in both story and game)?lol

NemeBro
**** Kazuya and Jin, Heihachi>>>

StyleTime
I don't know about all that, he kicked over a huge mech in XIII alone.

I believe you, but I don't remember that instance. What mech or fight was this?

NemeBro
It was when he was riding in on Shiva to save the party like a boss.

StyleTime
Oh yeah, before the Orion boss fight during the stadium scene. It happened so quick it was easy to miss. Yeah, it was a nice feat.

Although peak humans(comic) have done dumber shit before....and I can never be wrong. uhuh

NemeBro
If you were to define "peak human" as "comic book peak human", then peak human would be shattering glaciers and tossing Ultraman out of the solar system.

Karate Kid lol.

wakkawakkawakka
Not sure if it add much to Ryu's side but Snow was able to punch a giant flan monster several feet in the air. But he's still the weakest link isn't he?

SamZED
Pretty much, that said I dont see Ryu beating Jin or Kazuya in their devil forms either. If the devil gene was banned itd be a better fight and Ryu would still need a better partner. As for whether its canon or not, the official statement was that its a "parallel story". Continuity wise it takes place between 5 and 6 and the only real controdiction is that in the movie the time gap between the two tournaments is longer. Not the first retcon by Namco so meh..

That said, I like to think of the film as a "what-if" Jin and Kaz ever gained full control and maximized the Devil Gene. It's at least, canon in the 3Tverse. Their devil forms werent amped, Hachi on experimented on that Shin (or whatever his name was) guy. It was just supposed to be their true forms that were never shown before.

No End N Site
Originally posted by SamZED

Their devil forms werent amped, Hachi on experimented on that Shin (or whatever his name was) guy. It was just supposed to be their true forms that were never shown before.

lol That was literally the only reason I had seen that made the film semi-legit cuz if that's not the case, the film flies in the face of the main premise of T6.

No End N Site
X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.