Who would it take to beat (Silver-Age Mangog)/w Red Power Ring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He has had time to learn its powers. Who could beat him? Anybody between Odin and Galactus is the limit.

pym-ftw
A well fed Big G is my guess

golem370
Yeah but its a limit of someone between Odin and Galactus. Or are you saying nobody below Galactus could do it?

pym-ftw
Odin couldn't hurt him, so its unknown who can actually hurt him, the ring is useless, like giving Thor webshooters

golem370
Mangog is a rage monster right? The red ring works on Rage?

pym-ftw
But the ring output can't exceed mangogs power, and he's not the hulk I don't think making him angry/makes him stronger

Horrificus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
But the ring output can't exceed mangogs power, and he's not the hulk I don't think making him angry/makes him stronger Mangog's power-set has him containing an infinite amount of hate and rage.
The hate of a billion billion beings that were at least of Asgardian Power levels.
Silver Age Mangog appearances stated that his power and strength were without limit.
And, it isn't only the hate and rage of those billion billion beings that feeds him.
Also, violence and hate against him, will power him up, as stated a couple times while Thor hit him during battle.
AND, when he disguised himself as Odin, he was powered up by worship and love.

The only thing that has tripped Mangog up in the past, is that he doesn't seem to totally understand what he is or how he works and certain attacks and strategies have caught him by surprise.

Odin was never even able to HARM Mangog. Silver Age Mangog was never shown to be injured in any way by any characters or weapons.

Odin states that Odin cannot be stopped by anything in the universe and there is no use even trying to fight against him.
There is also a classic scene where Mangog holds Thor like a doll, while he is trying to get the Twilight Sword. Mangog is hardly aware of Thor hitting him with Mjolnir over and over, in the same exact spot, as he simply carries him around.

Was Odin ever able to harm Galactus? Think about that.

Now, give Mangog the Red Ring.

pym-ftw
Not sure why you quoted me...

Does mangogs own anger influence his power, because I don't think it does

DarkSaint85
What was Mangog's piercing durability like?

pym-ftw
I don't think mangog was ever hurt

DarkSaint85
Johnny Sorrow

Mayyybe Raven?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.