Daken vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.H2H Only can use claws etc ...
2.All out fight daken can use other powers and abilties

Both at their peak(admimantium wolvie btw), who wins in each of the above how and why and whose more superior overall?

StiltmanFTW
Muramasa claws for Daken?

ozz81
Lolz i think so ?? Excuse my ignorance what were they , was it stronger then adimantium?

KingD19
It weakens healing factors, so wounds last a lot longer.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ozz81
Lolz i think so ?? Excuse my ignorance what were they , was it stronger then adimantium?

They were magical blades forged of the same plasmic form imitating metal that muramasa blade was made out of.

Like King said, they weakened/nullified healing abilities. They weren't unbreakable like adamantium, though.

ozz81
^^ Cool yeah ill allow him to make use of them for this battle ,but suppose he didnt use them in 1 u rekcon hed still win ?

StiltmanFTW
No, I don't see Daken winning against Logan when he can't use pheromone manip.

Shabazz916
Wolverine wins. He cuts off dakens claws and its over!!!

cdtm
Logan's ego has to sting a little that his son beat a Hulk on his first try. big grin

With pheromones and Muramasa, Daken should dominate.

Flyattractor
Depends on who gets the first good strike in and wolvie don't have the best track record in that dept.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine in both: stronger, more skillz, more experience, canadian, etc

KingD19
But Daken is Canadianese. Or is it Japanadian?

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
canadian So Wolverine loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.