Bor vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Bor

vs

Superman
Cyborg
Aquaman
Batman
Green Arrow
Wonder Woman
Flash
Hal Jordan

No BFR

JLA is current versions

JakeTheBank
Bor apparently has the power to one shot kill Odin Force-less Thor without going all out. And when he does go all out, he's capable of planetary destruction. And he's durable enough to actually cause Mjolnir to break upon being struck with it.

Doesn't really look good for the team, tbh. That'll probably change in the coming year or so, but yeah.

Sin I AM
Team, Odin force Thor wasn't that great imo

JakeTheBank
Compare OF Thor's battle with the Destroyer Armor to all the other times he's battled it without the Odin Force, including the time it's signature attack outright killed him. OF Thor basically just tanks it with cosmetic damage.

And Bor pushed OF Thor more than the Destroyer Armor did.

Sin I AM
I know I remember. I still don't find him impressive. This team won't stomp but they won't lose either. Let's try this, a non_holding back OF Thor against this line up. Whats your opinion

carver9
OF Thor stomps this team.

D-Block
Bor can one shot everyone on the Team once he connects.

carver9
Originally posted by D-Block
Bor can one shot everyone on the Team once he connects.

Pretty much unless Sin can show us some fts from the JLA we don't know about.

Sin I AM
JLA feats go without saying. Bor on the other hand couldn't put down a holding back Thor, and got killed soon as he got serious.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
JLA feats go without saying. Bor on the other hand couldn't put down a holding back Thor, and got killed soon as he got serious. OF Thor is stronger than anyone in this thread.

the Darkone
JLA feats go without saying. Bor on the other hand couldn't put down a holding back Thor, and got killed soon as he got serious.

That was due to the Odin Force Thor had, remeber Thor even admitted without the OF he would've die from the first blow, but only sustained broken ribs. Unless JLA packs some serious magic they will lose, JLA is good but not good enough to beat a mad God.

Hyperion Prime
Bor and OF Thor would kill the current JLA

Sin I AM
Hmmm didn't see the dcnu part...retract my statement

Batman-Prime
Team, Odin force Thor wasn't that great imo

thumb up

Bor probably won't even connect, he is to slow and the team wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

He has ranged attacks and can blow up the planet merely by powering up.

He displayed stuff that would be beyond the JLA members conventionally pre-Flashpoint. Don't see what showings from the DCnU suggests that Bor wouldn't even be able to connect with them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
OF Thor is stronger than anyone in this thread.

thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

And then she did this :
Hmmm didn't see the dcnu part...retract my statement

ozz81
Bor

the Darkone
Bor still wins regardless if this was against per-flashpoint JLA or not, OF saved Thor life twice once against destroyer disintegration beam, and the second was against Bor a ancient Asgardian God who is pure raw power, almost killed Thor with one hit.

pym-ftw
Bor via being better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.