Questions about marvel comic character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Do all skyfather level characters posses the ability to change there size? Example grow to the size of a planet or something?

2.If superman was never saved from krypton, what would earth be like?

3. Can hulk pick up the earth with mljonir on it?

4. Can flash react in plank time.

5. Where did black adam learn english in DCnU? He killed that guy because he couldnt understand him

Endless Mike
A lot of these aren't Marvel

Mindset
1. Every skyfather possesses the ability to kill Black Adam.

2. Someone else would be kicking Black Adam's ass all the time.

3. Hulk would oneshot Black Adam with the Earth.

4. Flash can break Black Adam's neck before Black Adam has time to shit his pants at realizing he's fighting Flash.

5. With all the downtime Black Adam has from healing his wounds from getting buttraped, he took an online English course.

Hope that helped.

DarkSaint85
A golden shower of a thread.

Damborgson
4/5 of those Marvel questions are not Marvel M'Lord.

DarkSaint85
And the 1 that is, is kinda retarded.

Horrificus
The "fellowship" I have witnessed this day, in this thread, has restored my faith in mankind.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. Do all skyfather level characters posses the ability to change there size? Example grow to the size of a planet or something?

5. Where did black adam learn english in DCnU? He killed that guy because he couldnt understand him
jawdrop

dmills
Big C been smoking some of that good shit. Getting those "deep" thoughts.

Mindset
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120513/X5aBL.gif

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Mindset
1. Every skyfather possesses the ability to kill Black Adam.

2. Someone else would be kicking Black Adam's ass all the time.

3. Hulk would oneshot Black Adam with the Earth.

4. Flash can break Black Adam's neck before Black Adam has time to shit his pants at realizing he's fighting Flash.

5. With all the downtime Black Adam has from healing his wounds from getting buttraped, he took an online English course.

Hope that helped.

I abruptly erupted in laughter and it made my dog shart. upon further inspection the excrement, that my dog blew out of her butt like the exhaust port on an industrial blast furnace, began to slowly converge and harden into black Adam.

this was kind of a foot note to eliminate any possible questions you might have after traditions mind set's post.

psycho gundam

5. Where did black adam learn english in DCnU? He killed that guy because he couldnt understand him http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/seigneeee.gif

The Merchant
What a stupid thread.

-Pr-
Closed.

Badabing

5. Where did black adam learn english in DCnU? He killed that guy because he couldnt understand him How many warnings and temp bans will it take for you to understand the CB vs forum rules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.