Kraven & Scorpion vs Taskmaster & Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Team 2.

Gargan showed that he sucks against marksmen when he faced Quickshot. Bones would do the same to him.

Tasky can (at least) stall Kraven. Then it's 2 on 1.

guy222
t2

KingD19
Is that "new" Scorpion, Stilt? I haven't seen much of him since that near orbital fall.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Is that "new" Scorpion, Stilt? I haven't seen much of him since that near orbital fall.

Yes, Mac in his newest armor. It was a quite recent issue... not 100% sure, but I think it happened in Fear Itself: The Fearless.

Gargan jobs just the same laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Kraven via immortality and healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
He can't be knocked out?

KingD19
Dammit, Gargan. You get armor capable of orbital re-entry, and you still find a way to lose.

SamZED
How did he lose? Havent seen it?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
How did he lose? Havent seen it?

He got shot in the mouth and choked. It was nasty laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He got shot in the mouth and choked. It was nasty laughing out loud Wait I think Ive seen it. Didnt he use some special gun though?

namorsubby
Team 1

StiltmanFTW
Wait I think Ive seen it. Didnt he use some special gun though?

Just read his profile on comicvine. His bullets are filled with toxin that paralyses its victims.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change much here. Scorpion's skin is not bulletproof, he lacks a healing factor, his mouth is exposed and Rumlow wouldn't stop after firing just once. He's not using stun rounds, is willing to kill and is deadly accurate when he wants to be.

pym-ftw
Scorpion should solo,.....

But he won't so team 2 8/10

SamZED
Just read his profile on comicvine. His bullets are filled with toxin that paralyses its victims.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change much here. Scorpion's skin is not bulletproof, he lacks a healing factor, his mouth is exposed and Rumlow wouldn't stop after firing just once. He's not using stun rounds, is willing to kill and is deadly accurate when he wants to be. Pretty sure he is bulletproof plus can dodge bullets. Losing to a plot device gun is.. well.. meh.. Gargan as Scorpion is a lot more formidable than he ever was as Venom. Took down Captain America, also Cage, defeated Spider-man a couple of times. IMO if he's not jobbing he should solo team 2.

Mshinu
Team 1 die, they are not fighting a looser like bugboy this time.

SamZED
You're just upset Gargan was not effected by Cap America's jobber aura. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure he is bulletproof plus can dodge bullets. Losing to a plot device gun is.. well.. meh.. Gargan as Scorpion is a lot more formidable than he ever was as Venom. Took down Captain America, also Cage, defeated Spider-man a couple of times. IMO if he's not jobbing he should solo team 2.

I seriously doubt it. He's a bit stronger and more durable than Parker, that's not enough to no-sell bullets. The suit makes him much more, but with his mouth exposed like that he'll eat lead and die. Gargan's not exactly known for dodging anything, I know he got the scorpion sense from Alistair, but he still needs actual feats with. And let's not forget Bones is an excellent shot.

Bullet had to penetrate to affect him with toxin. A hail of bullets would do the job even better, killing him.

You're just upset Gargan was not effected by Cap America's jobber aura. stick out tongue

There was also an issue (from the same era, I believe) in which Steve humiliated Gargan... I can look for it later if you want. Can't post scans though, I'm having problems with my internet connection.

SamZED
I seriously doubt it. He's a bit stronger and more durable than Parker, that's not enough to no-sell bullets. The suit makes him much more, but with his mouth exposed like that he'll eat lead and die. Gargan's not exactly known for dodging anything, I know he got the scorpion sense from Alistair, but he still needs actual feats with. And let's not forget Bones is an excellent shot.

Bullet had to penetrate to affect him with toxin. A hail of bullets would do the job even better, killing him.

There was also an issue (from the same era, I believe) in which Steve humiliated Gargan... I can look for it later if you want. Can't post scans though, I'm having problems with my internet connection. Even his scorpion sense is gone now, Pete used some kind of tech that stripped him and all of Smythe's creations of the power.
If I remember it right he didnt just shoot Gargan, he used some special gun to depower him and other villains (mAybe im thinking of someone else though) he didnt penetrate Gargan's metal hide, not sure about his face but imo its safe to assume his armor is durable enough to withstand gunshots. And CIS off the odds that CB will shoot him in the mouth are pretty small imo. Sure Gargan is not SM fast but still pretty damn fast. Especiallywith that tail of his. Then there's Kraven who's dodged gunfire from Deadpool and after Grimm Hunt apparently got even stronger and faster than his classic meta version.

Havent read that fight (or maybe forgot) If you find it tell me the issue number, would like to read that.

StiltmanFTW
Even his scorpion sense is gone now, Pete used some kind of tech that stripped him and all of Smythe's creations of the power.
If I remember it right he didnt just shoot Gargan, he used some special gun to depower him and other villains (mAybe im thinking of someone else though) he didnt penetrate Gargan's metal hide, not sure about his face but imo its safe to assume his armor is durable enough to withstand gunshots. And CIS off the odds that CB will shoot him in the mouth are pretty small imo. Sure Gargan is not SM fast but still pretty damn fast. Especiallywith that tail of his. Then there's Kraven who's dodged gunfire from Deadpool and after Grimm Hunt apparently got even stronger and faster than his classic meta version.

Ah yes, I think I remember it now. He (temporarily) lost his own SS that way too, right?

CIS is on by default rules, though. Gargan is a loser who charges head-on counting that he could actually win a fight. Brock doesn't have much problem shooting moving targets with superhuman speed. He shot Gunna (a troll/asgardian hybrid) in the ear when she was leaping. Gunned down werewolves, Hand ninjas (who are enhanced by dark magic), the list goes on. Unlike Batman, Gargan doesn't have a retractable, transparent piece of armor protecting his mouth. It's gonna end bad for him... y'know, as usual.

Havent read that fight (or maybe forgot) If you find it tell me the issue number, would like to read that.

OK, I'll PM you or post it here when I find it. Mister Hyde was backing Scorpion up, iirc, and he still got his ass handed to him.

StiltmanFTW
Found it smile

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Cap vs Scorpion and Mr. Hyde

http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc597/th_39903_Captain_America152_15_122_597lo.JPGhttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc1197/th_39904_Captain_America152_16_122_1197lo.JPGhttp://img203.imagevenue.com/loc458/th_39909_Captain_America152_18_122_458lo.JPGhttp://img190.imagevenue.com/loc489/th_39915_Captain_America152_19_122_489lo.JPG
http://img181.imagevenue.com/loc59/th_39921_Captain_America152_20_122_59lo.JPGhttp://img103.imagevenue.com/loc820/th_39923_Captain_America152_21_122_820lo.JPG

SamZED
Great find, thanx man. Also I take that ^ back lol Cap depowered him with a freaking rope. I swear he is more looney tunes than Deadpool sometimes.

StiltmanFTW
Last link doesn't show up (it's broken), but I guess he beat Hyde, too.

SamZED
It's a safe bet LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.