Chaos King DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Chaos king invades DCU the same way he does marvel.

He kills Dream Of The Endless and puts all of earths heroes in permanent slumber.

He sluagthers and absorbs countless skyfathers in there universe (nabu, mordu, quintessence) etc

Etc

How far does he get? Does DC do better or worst?

pym-ftw
He eats them unless mxy saves them

zopzop
He actually does worse.
It's debatable that he'd even kill Dream in the first place. Dream is no Nightmare. He's FAR FAR above him.

IMHO, DC does way better than Marvel.

DarkSaint85
True. The 5D imps would have to enter the fray.

And stomp.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
He actually does worse.
It's debatable that he'd even kill Dream in the first place. Dream is no Nightmare. He's FAR FAR above him.

The op says he has already taken over there realms

Do the mystic heroes have protection from falling asleep?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True. The 5D imps would have to enter the fray.

And stomp. What level do normal 5D imps operate? Sans mxy because mxy has greater feats than DCUs GOD himself

And would they actually help? Did they help when antimonitor was eating the universe?

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The op says he has already taken over there realms

But that's the thing though. Dream != Nightmare.

Nightmare is NOTHING compared to Dream. When Nightmare was taken out the picture, MORTALS went into a deep sleep. The "Gods" were unaffected. Dream is a completely different story. He's even able to affect gods (and if I remember correctly even unliving things like stars and planets!).

Colossus-Big C
But that's the thing though. Dream != Nightmare.

Nightmare is NOTHING compared to Dream. When Nightmare was taken out the picture, MORTALS went into a deep sleep. The "Gods" were unaffected. Dream is a completely different story. He's even able to affect gods (and if I remember correctly even unliving things like stars and planets!). it wasnt just mortals, the superheros too went to sleep, iirc even thor was affected at the beginning

Edit: nevermind heres the scan http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/CKusesNightmaresPowers3.jpg?t=1303108878

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it wasnt just mortals, the superheros too went to sleep, iirc even thor was affected at the beginning

Edit: nevermind heres the scan http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/CKusesNightmaresPowers3.jpg?t=1303108878
Even mutants and super powered heroes, like Ms. Marvel, are mortals my friend. Your scan says it too.

WhiteWitchKing
He actually does worse.

He wouldn't outright kill Dream like he did Nightmare but if he consumes everything then so goes Dream and the rest of the Endless.

Golgo13
Ultimator solos.

Mshinu
Superman wakes up and T-Vos CK into a coma.

-Pr-
And would they actually help? Did they help when antimonitor was eating the universe?

It's a vs thread, not a comic, so yes they would.

DarkSaint85
What level do normal 5D imps operate? Sans mxy because mxy has greater feats than DCUs GOD himself

That's funny, because out of all of them, Mxy is the one most likely to help. And yes, I think they would.

Normal imps..well Lkz trapped the Spectre quite easily, and he was just a randomer, I believe.

Cogito
Dream of the Endless can't be killed like that.

Even if he could, killing Dream and then putting heroes in a slumber is impossible as that's Dream's definition basically.

ctsketch
why would the 5D imps even help? what stake do they have in the 3D universe?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by ctsketch
why would the 5D imps even help? what stake do they have in the 3D universe?
3-d hold much of thier play things

Branlor Swift
Chaos king invades DCU the same way he does marvel.

He kills Dream Of The Endless Nope.

ODG
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He eats them unless mxy saves them Basically.

You'd need somebody with at least power enough to restore 98% of the universe in the fight, and even Supergod Hercules was getting beaten straight up. It took him, Cho, Galactus and a host of allies distracting him long enough to trick him into filling the void of an alternate reality.

Chaos King didn't even lose. At all. He was just tricked into not fighting anymore.

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
3-d hold much of thier play things thumb up This is why Mxy would almost certainly enter the fray.

Tbh, Mxy is the only Imp who would be likely to involve himself in this battle, because out of all the Imps he is the only one who has actually taken a liking to the 3rd dimension-- he actually prefers it to the 5th dimension (he told Prime something similar to this during Countdown.)

If/when Mxy steps in, CK gets turned into a pickle... Or perhaps a pair of blue jeans. Either way, CK ain't got shit on him.

Cogito
I see this being pretty similar to Zero Hour, tbh.

Spectre holds him back and the heroes pull out a win.

Galan007
Nah, Johns-age-Spectre wouldn't be able to do jack shit, because CK 'duzent hav teh soal 2 juge!@!1!'

Corrigan-Spectre'd wax that ass, doh.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, Johns-age-Spectre wouldn't be able to do jack shit, because CK 'duzent hav teh soal 2 juge!@!1!'

Corrigan-Spectre'd wax that ass, doh.

Well, I was picturing Corrigan Spectre...

ODG
Originally posted by Cogito

Spectre holds him back and the heroes pull out a win. Chaos King isn't expending all the power he's harnessed towards making a new universe from scratch here. So I fail to see what Zero Hour has to offer this matchup.

Cogito
Originally posted by ODG
Chaos King isn't expending all the power he's harnessed towards making a new universe from scratch here. So I fail to see what Zero Hour has to offer this matchup.

I wasn't referring to the exact scenario, merely that someone like the Spectre (pre-Johns as Galan mentioned) would hold him off while the heroes pull shit out of their asses

ODG
I wasn't referring to the exact scenario, merely that someone like the Spectre (pre-Johns as Galan mentioned) would hold him off while the heroes pull shit out of their asses It was pre-Johns Spectre in Zero Hour, so don't understand what sort of distinction you're trying to invoke here.

Galan007
^ You're nitpicking just to nitpick.

His opinion is that Spectre would hold back CK, whilst random heroes figured out a way to beat him... Akin to what happened to Parallax at the end of ZH.

He's making no direct comparison between power levels.

ODG
^ You're nitpicking just to nitpick.

His opinion is that Spectre would hold back CK, whilst random heroes figured out a way to beat him... Akin to what happened to Parallax at the end of ZH.

He's making no direct comparison between power levels. He referenced Zero Hour and "pre-Johns Spectre." Not me. If those references were ultimately meaningless and this is all about some amorphous Spectre whose last 15 years of continuity is to be arbitrarily ignored, well then, ok.

Galan007
Corrigan was host to the only version of Spectre that was worth a damn-- likely the only version of I'd pit against CK, tbh (hence the references made regarding him in this thread.) Hal was decent at times, but was shitty for the most part. Crispus was below shit.

If this were Corrigan Spectre battling CK, the ZH analogy was fitting in accordance with Cog's opinion. No reason to nitpick it.

ODG
Corrigan was host to the only version of Spectre that was worth a damn-- likely the only version of I'd pit against CK, tbh (hence the references made regarding him in this thread.) Hal was decent at times, but was shitty for the most part. Crispus was below shit.

If this were Corrigan Spectre battling CK, the ZH analogy was fitting in accordance with Cog's opinion. No reason to nitpick it. It was Corrigan Spectre in Zero Hour too so I still don't understand why this is being treated as a distinction that hasn't already been addressed.

And Corrigan Spectre has as much to do with this thread as PC Superman does. But like I said, if we're just ignoring that, ok.

Cogito
If it makes you feel better, then forget I said anything about Zero Hour, and keep the rest of what I said the same.

K?

ODG
^ It certainly confuses me that much less. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Dream of the Endless can't be killed like that.

Even if he could, killing Dream and then putting heroes in a slumber is impossible as that's Dream's definition basically. he kills and absorbs there power.

The very reason Marvels Death fled from him

Colossus-Big C
thumb up This is why Mxy would almost certainly enter the fray.

Tbh, Mxy is the only Imp who would be likely to involve himself in this battle, because out of all the Imps he is the only one who has actually taken a liking to the 3rd dimension-- he actually prefers it to the 5th dimension (he told Prime something similar to this during Countdown.)

If/when Mxy steps in, CK gets turned into a pickle... Or perhaps a pair of blue jeans. Either way, CK ain't got shit on him. dont know if this counts but he Absorbed Impossible Man effortlessy

Colossus-Big C

Spectre holds him back and the heroes pull out a win. unlike zero hour, chaos king has tons of demons and mystical entities as foot soldiers.

Amped Zeus
Zom
Glory
Mephisto
Satan
The Skyfathers Of Silver Surfers Homeworld
Etc

There were jobber demons who were giving even Galactus Trouble

DarkSaint85
Ah well.

All fall before Mxy.

ODG
unlike zero hour, chaos king has tons of demons and mystical entities as foot soldiers.

Amped Zeus
Zom
Glory
Mephisto
Satan
Etc

There were jobber demons who were giving even Galactus Trouble I'm not exactly going to argue with the OP, but why exactly would all these minions be present here in the DCU? Also, we never saw Mephisto absorbed/enslaved.

Branlor Swift
There were jobber demons who were giving even Galactus Trouble No there weren't

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ODG
I'm not exactly going to argue with the OP, but why exactly would all these minions be present here in the DCU? Also, we never saw Mephisto absorbed/enslaved. Your actually right, dont know why i posted that

I guess he would have a army of DCU beings

DarkSaint85
Maybe. Maybe.

So it all depends at which point the imps get involved. Which Mxy would do as soon as Superman is threatened lol.

Galan007
If it makes you feel better, then forget I said anything about Zero Hour, and keep the rest of what I said the same.

K? laughing out loud

dont know if this counts but he Absorbed Impossible Man effortlessy From a power standpoint, IM is nothing next to Mxy.

Cogito
unlike zero hour, chaos king has tons of demons and mystical entities as foot soldiers.

Amped Zeus
Zom
Glory
Mephisto
Satan
Etc

There were jobber demons who were giving even Galactus Trouble

And in Zero Hour, Hal had Extant (who was casually opening entropy rifts) as his b!tch, so who cares?

But as ODG has adamantly put it, ZH is nothing like Chaos War, so it's irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.