Great Evil Beast Vs Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which cosmic wins?

Cogito
GEB

Golgo13
Yeah, I'll go with the GEB as well.

zopzop
Is Ultimator even "real"? I think she's just a character Mxy made up in a story to impress Superman and Lois.

Galan007
Even if you believe she was real, GEB wins.

guy222
GEB

kevdude
TGEB as well.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Even if you believe she was real, GEB wins.
But the great evil beast doesn't have any feats that would compare to Mr. Mxyztplk's, and the Ultimator is supposedly even more powerful.

I'm just putting it out there because you tend to be very keen on giving Mr. Mxyztplk the benefit of a doubt when he's put up against the most powerful beings from Marvel.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
But the great evil beast doesn't have any feats that would compare to Mr. Mxyztplk's, and the Ultimator is supposedly even more powerful.

I'm just putting it out there because you tend to be very keen on giving Mr. Mxyztplk the benefit of a doubt when he's put up against the most powerful beings from Marvel. GEB is supposedly equivalent to THE God. I've never given the nod to Mxy over a being on that level in Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.