Mystique's Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katya
I have a question about her powers. If she was to create herself say a coat and then took the coat of in a restaurant, and then forgot it when she left, what would happen to that coat? Isn't it part of her? Would it last forever?

And it doesn't have to be a coat it could be anything like a shoe, or what if some of her clothing of damaged in a fight, would that be like her skin ripping off?

Couldn't she just keep creating new outfits and then open a store and like sell them? And not just clothing, guns and other objects too since she was made those before.

I don't get how it works, does anyone get what I'm trying to say? lol

mastagambit
I know what you mean and I have wondered that as well.
I think the item would eventually disappear or just dematerialize into thin air.
And then I am also thinking that the clothing would act like a piece of skin and maybe she can't take it off.
I have never seen her on panel removing any piece of clothing that she created.
Also I have never seen her make guns or anything that can shoot.
I have seen her make spikes before though.

StiltmanFTW
Spikes, claws, pocket in her skin in which she hid a pistol, etc.

Placidity
In X-men 1 (film), mystique puts a cell phone in her coat pocket, and then transforms into her naked self - phone is inside her!

Mindship
I've wondered about this too. Baffled, I eventually filed this question next to, "Hulk's Pants."

the ninjak
Everything is a part of her body. She is always naked.
Items like guns and such are on the outside of her body. And not part of her body.
Nothing can be removed that are part of her body.

Well that's what I always thought.

Originally posted by Placidity
In X-men 1 (film), mystique puts a cell phone in her coat pocket, and then transforms into her naked self - phone is inside her!
It's in her butt.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
It's in her butt.

I'm going in after it big grin

SamZED
Wolverine could save thousands of lives by donating his organs. Every day.

StiltmanFTW
Regrowing them hurts like b!tch, though. And in his superhero job he couldn't afford to have his HF taxed by daily "donations".

KingD19
Especially since he's on like 12 teams at any given time.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, exactly... his HF works overtime already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.