Who can beat Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Pre Reboot Wally. If he had the power gem with CIS/CIP off, who can beat him (no one can take the gem from him). The rules for this is, whoever you chose has to be grounded...no flying or levitating.

No beings like LT can be picked either...the limit is people in Galactus tier.

golem370
High Evo Overmind I would think

Mindset
Galactus.

ozz81
Celestials..

pym-ftw
The Runner, SG AW, AoD Thanos, D/p Tyrant, Stardust, Ego,....

Those are a few name

abhilegend
Waverider

Golgo13
Zoom!

DarkSaint85
Aquarian.

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing

Uriel005
Originally posted by abhilegend
Waverider can anyone contend with that sashay. Originally posted by pym-ftw
The Runner, SG AW, AoD Thanos, D/p Tyrant, Stardust, Ego,....

Those are a few name only if you think Runner's getting the space/time gem. Power Gem would make it so all Wally has to do is tag Runner and if Wally uses the PG to boost his Speed Force as well as his strength there is no stopping him from steam rolling a grounded runner.

Scoobless
Amazo

Uriel005
Originally posted by Scoobless
Amazo is hax

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by carver9
This is Pre Reboot Wally. If he had the power gem with CIS/CIP off, who can beat him (no one can take the gem from him). The rules for this is, whoever you chose has to be grounded...no flying or levitating.

No beings like LT can be picked either...the limit is people in Galactus tier.

If Wally didn't know what his opponent's power was, Sebastian Shaw might prove an interesting match here ...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
If Wally didn't know what his opponent's power was, Sebastian Shaw might prove an interesting match here ...

Does Shaw have a limit?

pym-ftw
Yes and far less has a overloaded it

@Uriel
How would the pg powerup the speed force?

Q99
Here's one most of you probably don't know- Agent M, from Fred Perry's Gold Digger.

He's sort of the Superman analog of that world, but lower-powered. No vision powers, no superspeed... what he does have, though, is time-freezing. Only for brief moments, and doing it too much too fast hurts him, but it's like, freeze, villain's handcuffed without knowing what's going on.

So, freeze, KO when frozen.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Shaw have a limit?

Don't rightly know.

Heard some people say he does, but never seen it.

Storm managed to BFR him.
Her cold winds and ice ALMOST managed to take him down before that.

Colossus proved utterly helpless against him, though.
Smashed in the face by Colossus, Shaw smashed Colossus back.
KICKED full force in the face by Colossus, Shaw slung Colossus around like a rag doll and knocked him out.

He laughed off Cyclops' optic beams, gained enough energy from Nightcrawler merely juggling him to knock Nightcrawler out, and, more recently, escaped a prison after near-complete depowerment by ...

hitting himself in the head for several hours with a book.

Not an easy to handle opponent. I'm considering what happens if Flash rushes in with an I.M.P. the way most people suggest a CISless forum Flash would and thinking Shaw would have energy enough to literally destroy Earth if that kind of treatment continued for any length of time...

-Pr-
I hope you're not talking about their fight in Astonishing stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Yeah...that was just a mental illusion.....

ColossusGrundy
i was gonna say Spectre, but you set a limit.

Z could beat him if she knew what she was up against. Dr. Fate takes him out.

(notice I'm going all mystics, gonna be hard to physically beat him)

Plastic Man well written has a good shot.

8swords
Deadpool with prep (the one from the minis "deadpool kills the marvel universe"wink laughing laughing

Sixth_Winged
Aquarian. Flash runs then speedforce powers dissappears and friction kills him.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9

No beings like LT can be picked either...the limit is people in Galactus tier. The only beings that can beat him are intangible beings (beings that can't be touched physically in any way) or beings where physical damage does nothing (they can't be beat that way).

So start there.

DarkSaint85
The intangible beings also need to have their powers always on, or have superfast reflexes.

With that said, Deadman wtfpwns Flash lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
I hope you're not talking about their fight in Astonishing stick out tongue

Also, wasn't the Nightcrawler example actually Beast, and wasn't it from the cartoon?

Magnon
The Shadow King could probably win since he's non-corporeal to start with, and a powerful telepath. Although I could easily write a win for Flash too; sometimes he's been immune to telepathy due to his thought processes being too fast for the telepath to handle. With the power gem boosting him, Flash might then be able to travel back in time to when Amahl Farouk was a baby, and get rid of him.

Edit: So this limits the beings to those who are
(1) Incorporeal or immune to physical damage
(2) At no point in their past (at least while on Earth) have they been corporeal and vulnerable to physical damage.

StyleTime
Squirrel Girl.

nwg202
Can flash speed steal an intangible or an energy being? what happens if he tries to punch Loa?

ctsketch
Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet can

Branlor Swift
Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.