Luke Cage vs Mockingbird & Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight
Cage is Bloodlusted

Shield has captured Jessica and Danielle

DarkSaint85
Ok. How vulnerable are his eyes? And his internals?

pym-ftw
I think his eyes are vulnerable, but he has high durability from his skin, it should prevent injuries

DarkSaint85
Skin, yes, but say, Widow shot him in the mouth? That kinda thing.

vansonbee
If it was one gal, I would say Cage, but 2 of them is bit much, when they're both accurate shooters.

pym-ftw
He can thunderclap, and he is willing to kill

vansonbee
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He can thunderclap, and he is willing to kill What the distance and how far has his T-clap reach? Those girls should know all well about him.

DTM
I wouldnt say Team Girls could even hurt Cage, let alone beat him.

StiltmanFTW
Widow bite to vulnerable areas (eyes, mouth, balls) + nerve strikes delivered by superhuman Mockingbird = Cage beaten.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Widow bite to vulnerable areas (eyes, mouth, balls) + nerve strikes delivered by superhuman Mockingbird = Cage beaten.

Qft.

pym-ftw
I know its a weird question but is cages groin a weak spot

KingD19
No. Cage's skin(ball sack included) is titanium-steel hard, and his internal organs are pretty durable too. Ant-Man tried to grow inside him, and all Cage got was a stomach ache. Then he pooped him out.

guy222
thunderclap ftw

mastagambit
He beats them and pimps them out.

Flyattractor
What are MB's stats currently?

KingD19
She's basically half Captain America, Half Nick Fury(Infinity Formula to halt aging). But I don't know any of her strength feats. However, with no jobber aura to speak of against a guy like Cage, Mockingbird's strength shouldn't be enough to affect him, and I doubt the nerve strikes would even transition through his skin.

As for them knowing about him, that goes both ways. Luke knows Widow's fighting style as well for example and would know that she likes to aim for vulnerable areas.

Heavenly king
are you dudes nuts? He lex steele them ho's and the love him long time

BlackWind
Luke does them like he was about to do Norman Osborne. Screwing with his family is always a bad idea, and he doesn't care if god, the angels, Batman, their grandparents or whoever is watching.

Flyattractor
I am just amazed that this thread hasn't broken out in a bunch of "Black Dynamite" jokes by now.

pym-ftw
^Damn right

Heavenly king
Black widow, shut the **** up! I know that was you! I ain't even gotta look! I should send you to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, *****. Would you like that?

Breathe deeply, baby.

KingD19
Black Widow's name is now Euphoria.

ODG
Originally posted by KingD19
No. Cage's skin(ball sack included) is titanium-steel hard, and his internal organs are pretty durable too. Ant-Man tried to grow inside him, and all Cage got was a stomach ache. Then he pooped him out. ... did that seriously happen?

KingD19
Originally posted by ODG
... did that seriously happen?

Yeah. I don't remember the entire issue, but at one point Ant-Man(Dark Avengers version) hid in Cage's food and got eaten. And then later on that night, Luke was complaining about an upset stomach. And it was Ant-Man trying to grow and explode him from inside out(Osborn wanted him dead or something). So then Cage is like, I gotta take care of this and goes to the bathroom. He comes out and he feels better, and he and Iron Fist go back to talking and leave. A few minutes later, Ant-Man is shown walking down the street with flies around his head, sludge running off him and leaving brown footprints on the sidewalk. And the people walking by him are holding their noses. It was hilarious.

I had the scans but I did a photobucket dump and accidentally erased them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.