Can any non-abstract defeat the Celestials?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oaa
Hey guys, do you think that any non-abstract being, Marvel or otherwise, can defeat a Celestial one on one? Let's say Arishem just for ease of use, as Tiamut, Scathan, and Exitar seem to be hard to quantify.

Mindset
Sue Storm.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Mindset
Sue Storm.

*Ouch - freaking DeFalco and his cheesy plots.

guy222
trufh

and ppl tend to forget exitar did reappear in a thor one shot

zopzop
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
It wasn't just Defalco. That garbage could have easily been retconned. Hickman took that sh|t and ran with it during his tenure on the FF. That hyperspace weakness is now set in stone.

Regarding this thread anyone with hyperspace powers like Invisible Woman (ex : Super Skrull) can one/two shot a Celestial.

guy222
until the current writer of the eternals retcons it

2013 get ready

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
until the current writer of the eternals retcons it

2013 get ready
Dude, the way Marvel is going, they'll probably just wreck the Celestials and their mythos even more.

guy222
wait and see

Cogito
Abstract, or abstract level?

Because there's dozens of abstract level beings that aren't actually abstracts that would wreck Arishem (e.g. Mxy, MJJ, Lucifer, Michael, MoD, HoM Wanda, Doom, etc.)

If you're limiting it to below abstract level, then you're going to have a more difficult time finding anyone, since Celestials are generally considered to be the tier just below abstract. It would be like asking if any Skyfather could beat Odin (which would be difficult, since Odin is generally considered the top of the tier so anyone above him would be >Skyfather).

So if you mean any non-abstract, then yes there are dozens.

If you mean non-abstract level, then you're reduced to weakness exploitation (e.g. Sue)

Glorificus
Well Mr. Immortal will outlive a Celestrial.

Also, Reed and Doom, and maybe Classic Strange with enough prep time should also be able to win.

guy222
celestials don't die big grin

Harbinger
Hyperstorm.

iceman24567
Ben Ten

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ben Ten Stfu.

iceman24567
Stfu.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Smexy-Cookie.gif

Mindset
You are a phucking phaggot.

Also, reported.

Doon
Originally posted by Tar-Antado

DeFalco's run on Thor was good -- especially his "Alone Against the Celestials" arc. Everything else he touched from that point on was shit though.

vansonbee
You are a phucking phaggot.

Also, reported. Actually the one with short brown hair is a female cross-dressing.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Glorificus
Well Mr. Immortal will outlive a Celestrial.

Also, Reed and Doom, and maybe Classic Strange with enough prep time should also be able to win.

Strange with prep is > than Odin with prep

guy222
Originally posted by Harbinger
Hyperstorm.

i will disagree friend

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Actually the one with short brown hair is a female cross-dressing. What does that have to do with anything?

DarkSaint85
Vanson likes to justify his fapping.

Horrificus
Starbrand?
And, I guess that the Captain Britain world has some pretty freaky heavy-hitters. But, I don't know a lot about them.
Maybe Korvac.

janus77
Does Doom count as a non-abstract?

If not, then I suspect Deadpool could make a Celestial commit suicide out of sheer frustration.

Horrificus
Magus. Warlock's daddy could possibly take a crack at a Celestial.
http://marvel.com/universe/Magus_%28Technarchy%29

Without the PIS of people constantly rewriting genetic code, or messing with the techno-organic virus, he would be a universal threat.

At more than .5 astronomical unit in size, unlimited power, strength, regeneration, shapeshifting, and God knows what other abilities, the Magus has been shown to tear a star in half with his hands.

If you leave out all the x-men bs, I think he's a contender.

ODG
^ Sounds impressive.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
^ Sounds impressive. Yeah, but he has always been written terribly. You don't create a character with those stats and then have him constantly beaten by mid-level characters.

Bad business.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
Magus. Warlock's daddy could possibly take a crack at a Celestial.
http://marvel.com/universe/Magus_%28Technarchy%29

Without the PIS of people constantly rewriting genetic code, or messing with the techno-organic virus, he would be a universal threat.

At more than .5 astronomical unit in size, unlimited power, strength, regeneration, shapeshifting, and God knows what other abilities, the Magus has been shown to tear a star in half with his hands.

If you leave out all the x-men bs, I think he's a contender.
Meh, Classic Drax the Destroyer ripped a star in half. So there goes Magus' best on panel feat. Regarding fights, who has he fought against that makes you believe he can hang with a Celestial (barring hyperspace weakness)?
Yeah, but he has always been written terribly. You don't create a character with those stats and then have him constantly beaten by mid-level characters.

Bad business.
People could say the same thing about the PF. Back during the Dark Phoenix Saga, Reed's instruments said DP Jean's power level could rival those of Galactus and that was when she admitted her power was still finite but growing.
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/4034/413400xmtdps121oz0super.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img823/33/1791786darkphoenixvsxme.th.jpg
And yet................ stick out tongue

TheGodKiller
and ppl tend to forget exitar did reappear in a thor one shot
Are you referring to the RKT storyline ? Wasn't that just a recollection on Thor's part ?

If you're not referring to that arc , then which story are you talking about guy ?

guy222
its not rkt storyline friend

i will look for the scan smile

its a one off thor issue in which exitar makes a one page reappearance

Horrificus
Hey! I'm watching Prince of Darkness Right Now! (Thank you Netflix.)

Very cool.
I always wondered what John Carpenter meant by that "the God Plutonium" statement.
Was it referring to an old name of God?
Was it referring to how mankind fears bombs made with plutonium?
Or, was it a reference to the God "Pluto"?

Know what I mean?

and... you are wrong about Magus. cool

Horrificus
its not rkt storyline friend

i will look for the scan smile

its a one off thor issue in which exitar makes a one page reappearance 'Evenin' Guy.
How do?

zopzop
Hey! I'm watching Prince of Darkness Right Now! (Thank you Netflix.)

Very cool.
I always wondered what John Carpenter meant by that "the God Plutonium" statement.
Was it referring to an old name of God?
Was it referring to how mankind fears bombs made with plutonium?
Or, was it a reference to the God "Pluto"?

Know what I mean?

and... you are wrong about Magus. cool
Nukes, he was referring to "our" best/most powerful weapons. That they'd be useless against him.

But regarding the Magus, in all seriousness, he's done nothing impressive on panel though. I view him as high trans, at most, and that's being generous.

ODG
^ Something that, at its peak, is more than 50 times the size of the sun and casually tears apart stars is not a Trans level character. Originally posted by Horrificus
and... you are wrong about Magus. cool thumb up

Bentley
Kang.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang. Is useless.

But what does that have to do with this thread?

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Something that, at its peak, is more than 50 times the size of the sun and casually tears apart stars is not a Trans level character. thumb up
Drax tore apart a sun and fought more impressive foes than Magus.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
Drax tore apart a sun and fought more impressive foes than Magus. Drax tore apart a starcore, causing it to nova. And he didn't do it casually, at all. That's a massive distinction. You obviously have at least some sense in recognizing that distinction since you already placed Magus at high Trans and not Drax.

And don't bother appealing to "Drax fought more impressive foes." This isn't about Drax's opponents or Magus' opponents. This is about a being that dwarfed our Sun and ripped entire stars apart in half as casually as Hulk would tear apart a tank. And Trans characters like the Destroyer, Despero and H/P Doomsday don't do that.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
Drax tore apart a starcore, causing it to nova. And he didn't do it casually, at all. That's a massive distinction. You obviously have at least some sense in recognizing that distinction since you already placed Magus at high Trans and not Drax.

And don't bother appealing to "Drax fought more impressive foes." This isn't about Drax's opponents or Magus' opponents. This is about a being that dwarfed our Sun and ripped entire stars apart in half as casually as Hulk would tear apart a tank. And Trans characters like the Destroyer, Despero and H/P Doomsday don't do that. Yeah, it's true. Stat for stat, Magus is the "real deal".
He should have been used in more cosmic stories. Having him fighting (and losing to) a handful of mutants is misuse.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Drax tore apart a starcore, causing it to nova. And he didn't do it casually, at all. That's a massive distinction. You obviously have at least some sense in recognizing that distinction since you already placed Magus at high Trans and not Drax.

And don't bother appealing to "Drax fought more impressive foes." This isn't about Drax's opponents or Magus' opponents. This is about a being that dwarfed our Sun and ripped entire stars apart in half as casually as Hulk would tear apart a tank. And Trans characters like the Destroyer, Despero and H/P Doomsday don't do that.
Yeah and Drax destroyed an entire planet, ripped a star apart, and survived a fight with Thanos that wrecked the planet they were fighting on.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82487/1549139-draxstarbusting_super.jpg
I don't get it, Magus did nothing any competent High Herald couldn't do on panel. Hell, Silver Surfer/Herald Deadpool threw a star at each other.

Magus tore a star apart and lost to Colossus/Rogue/Nightcrawler and couldn't convincingly put down the New Mutants (sure they ran but I mean it's the New Mutants with some sad members like classic Sunspot, Wolfsbane, etc...).
Yeah, it's true. Stat for stat, Magus is the "real deal".
He should have been used in more cosmic stories. Having him fighting (and losing to) a handful of mutants is misuse.
But he has nothing to show for it on panel now does he? This is the Shuma Gorath fiasco all over again.

Batman-Prime
WBH

ODG
Yeah and Drax destroyed an entire planet, ripped a star apart, and survived a fight with Thanos that wrecked the planet they were fighting on.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82487/1549139-draxstarbusting_super.jpg
I don't get it, Magus did nothing any competent High Herald couldn't do on panel. Hell, Silver Surfer/Herald Deadpool threw a star at each other.

Magus tore a star apart and lost to Colossus/Rogue/Nightcrawler and couldn't convincingly put down the New Mutants (sure they ran but I mean it's the New Mutants with some sad members like classic Sunspot, Wolfsbane, etc...).

But he has nothing to show for it on panel now does he? This is the Shuma Gorath fiasco all over again. None of which were done casually at all. How does being KTFO by a planet exploding in his fight with Thanos even compare to casually tearing apart an entire star in half???? You're rambling about inferior feats from Drax as if it means anything, and even if did, you already are aware that Magus outclasses Drax since you placed him way up at high Trans beyond Drax's tier. Of course, this all sounds familiar since we went over this before and you just completely ignored my rebuttal. And no high heralds casually tear apart entire stars with their bare hands. So stop lying. If you stop lying, you might "get it."

Obviously a Magus that wasn't 50x larger than the Sun and ripping apart stars with his bare hands lost. Neither of us are interested in discussing the weakest version of Magus where he hadn't assimilated near anything to put him at his peak levels on his little visit to Earth.

How the hell does ripping an entire star apart on-panel "nothing to show for it on panel"? That doesn't even make any sense. At this point, you're just posting the same response with slightly different wording that had already been sharply deconstructed. If you're just posting to post while ignoring all our responses, then fine.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
None of which were done casually at all. How does being KTFO by a planet exploding in his fight with Thanos even compare to casually tearing apart an entire star in half???? You're rambling about inferior feats from Drax as if it means anything, and even if did, you already are aware that Magus outclasses Drax since you placed him way up at high Trans beyond Drax's tier. Of course, this all sounds familiar since we went over this before and you just completely ignored my rebuttal. And no high heralds casually tear apart entire stars with their bare hands. So stop lying. If you stop lying, you might "get it."

Obviously a Magus that wasn't 50x larger than the Sun and ripping apart stars with his bare hands lost. Neither of us are interested in discussing the weakest version of Magus where he hadn't assimilated near anything to put him at his peak levels on his little visit to Earth.

How the hell does ripping an entire star apart on-panel "nothing to show for it on panel"? That doesn't even make any sense. At this point, you're just posting the same response with slightly different wording that had already been sharply deconstructed. If you're just posting to post while ignoring all our responses, then fine.
Again, Deadpool (or Surfer forgot which) threw a star. I already showed you what Drax did. Aside from that ONE TIME where Magus tore a star apart, what has he done anywhere on panel that makes you think he can challenge a Celestial?

I said he was high trans, and that was being generous, because there may have been something impressive he did that I missed. On panel, he's done nothing a competent high herald couldn't do AND lost to Rogue/Colossus/Nightcrawler.

Horrificus
But he has nothing to show for it on panel now does he? This is the Shuma Gorath fiasco all over again. Sad and true.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG

Also, VERY true.

zopzop
Also, VERY true.
You know Prof X. and the New Mutants wound up beating Magus right?
http://www.comicvine.com/the-new-mutants-fathers-day/37-28045/

EDIT :
In the most humiliating way possible.

ODG
Again, Deadpool (or Surfer forgot which) threw a star. I already showed you what Drax did. Aside from that ONE TIME where Magus tore a star apart, what has he done anywhere on panel that makes you think he can challenge a Celestial? Originally posted by ODG
None of which were done casually at all. How does being KTFO by a planet exploding in his fight with Thanos even compare to casually tearing apart an entire star in half???? You're rambling about inferior feats from Drax as if it means anything, and even if did, you already are aware that Magus outclasses Drax since you placed him way up at high Trans beyond Drax's tier. Of course, this all sounds familiar since we went over this before and you just completely ignored my rebuttal. And no high heralds casually tear apart entire stars with their bare hands. So stop lying. If you stop lying, you might "get it." Originally posted by zopzop
I said he was high trans, and that was being generous, because there may have been something impressive he did that I missed. On panel, he's done nothing a competent high herald couldn't do AND lost to Rogue/Colossus/Nightcrawler. Originally posted by ODG

How the hell does ripping an entire star apart on-panel "nothing to show for it on panel"? That doesn't even make any sense. At this point, you're just posting the same response with slightly different wording that had already been sharply deconstructed. If you're just posting to post while ignoring all our responses, then fine. Going in circles again. I suppose repeating yourself ad nauseam and completely ignoring my responses is better than flip-flopping over yourself.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Going in circles again. I suppose repeating yourself ad nauseam and completely ignoring my responses is better than flip-flopping over yourself.
No one is ignoring anything. I just telling you ripping a star in half doesn't mean much when you can't even beat a trio of X-men or the New Mutants/Prof X, especially since you have HERALD level characters doing similar things.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7677/dptu883oroboroscps025.jpg

ODG
No one is ignoring anything. I just telling you ripping a star in half doesn't mean much when you can't even beat a trio of X-men or the New Mutants/Prof X, especially since you have HERALD level characters doing similar things.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7677/dptu883oroboroscps025.jpg Was Magus at the level he was at when he was his 50x size of the Sun, star-tearing power levels in those fights or not? This should be a simple yes or no question. But I imagine you'll just ignore how this has been pointed out to you numerous times and try to deflect with another regurgitated response that was already deconstructed and dealt with. Again. At least it's better than going into flopflop mode for you. Doesn't move the conversation forward any, however. But that is unsurprising.

Horrificus
You know Prof X. and the New Mutants wound up beating Magus right?
http://www.comicvine.com/the-new-mutants-fathers-day/37-28045/

EDIT :
In the most humiliating way possible. Yeah, I stated that it happened. And that it is really sad.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Was Magus at the level he was at when he was his 50x size of the Sun, star-tearing power levels in those fights or not? This should be a simple yes or no question. But I imagine you'll just ignore how this has been pointed out to you numerous times and try to deflect with another regurgitated response that was already deconstructed and dealt with. Again. At least it's better than going into flopflop mode for you. Doesn't move the conversation forward any, however. But that is unsurprising.
How tall was Galactus when the put the hurtin' on Thanos? If Galactus was 6ft tall or 100ft, if he's fully fed, does it make any difference?

Here is Magus himself admitting he almost lost (he ran) to THREE X-Men and that he has to be more careful. Now do you see the same three X-Men doing anything AT ALL to a Celestial, Hungry Galactus, or DP Tyrant? No right? Ok then.
http://imageshack.us/a/img571/6960/whoopsk.th.jpg
Then we have New Mutants 50 (I don't have the issue but Comicvine summed it up beautifully), where he got OWNED, WTFOWNED, by Prof X and the New Mutants.

ODG
^ We get it, flopflop. Ignore the version of Magus we've been discussing the entire time and use one that isn't 50x the size of the Sun and casually rips stars in half on-panel. Check. Try to ignore the pointed rebuttals exposing such deflections. Check. Act like heralds can casually tear apart stars with their bare hands. Check. Rinse. Repeat.

carver9
Didn't She Rulk rip pieces off of a Death Celestial?

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ We get it, flopflop. Ignore the version of Magus we've been discussing the entire time and use one that isn't 50x the size of the Sun and casually rips stars in half on-panel. Check. Try to ignore the pointed rebuttals exposing such deflections. Check. Act like heralds can casually tear apart stars with their bare hands. Check. Rinse. Repeat.
So you got nothing on panel from Magus and you are basically resulting to name calling and trolling? Ok got it.

pym-ftw
Creel if he touches them before getting killed

ODG
So you got nothing on panel from Magus and you are basically resulting to name calling and trolling? Ok got it. We get it, flopflop. Ignore the version of Magus we've been discussing the entire time and use one that isn't 50x the size of the Sun and casually rips stars in half on-panel. Check. Try to ignore the pointed rebuttals exposing such deflections. Check. Act like heralds can casually tear apart stars with their bare hands. Check. Rinse. Repeat.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
We get it, flopflop. Ignore the version of Magus we've been discussing the entire time and use one that isn't 50x the size of the Sun and casually rips stars in half on-panel. Check. Try to ignore the pointed rebuttals exposing such deflections. Check. Act like heralds can casually tear apart stars with their bare hands. Check. Rinse. Repeat.
Got his ass kicked by three X-Men and went into hiding? Check.
Got WTFPWNED and regressed to a child by Prof X and the New Mutants? Check.
Best feat is something Heralds are capable of? Check.
Scans of Heralds tearing up stars, throwing stars, etc.. provided? Check.
Nothing of substance provided by you except petty insults and trolling? Check.

I'm done, you can continue with your tantrums and insults.

ODG
Got his ass kicked by three X-Men and went into hiding? Check.
Got WTFPWNED and regressed to a child by Prof X and the New Mutants? Check.
Best feat is something Heralds are capable of? Check.
Scans of Heralds tearing up stars, throwing stars, etc.. provided? Check.

I'm done, you can continue with your tantrums and insults. Talking about a different version of the character whose power was vastly diminished rather than the version of the character we were discussing the entire time? Check.
Talking about a different version of the character whose power was vastly diminished rather than the version of the character we were discussing the entire time? Check.
Talking about Heralds doing different feats in anything but casual manners unlike Magus? Check.

You are done. Because you never started with anything worth discussing. Another winner, flopflop.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
Talking about a different version of the character whose power was vastly diminished rather than the version of the character we were discussing the entire time? Check.
Talking about Heralds doing different feats in anything but casual manners unlike Magus? Check.

You are done. Because you never started with anything worth discussing. Another winner, flopflop.

laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG

It's the same damn character. How was he diminished? You got proof on panel that his size affects his durability or power output? I'll wait for it but I'm betting you got nothing. In fact you've provided nothing by way of proof or scans that supports your point, just your usual temper tantrums.

ODG
It's the same damn character. How was he diminished? You got proof on panel that his size affects his durability or power output? I'll wait for it but I'm betting you got nothing. In fact you've provided nothing by way of proof or scans that supports your point, just your usual temper tantrums. Because in one instance, he's the size of a man and in the other he's 50x the size of the Sun. You already know that when he becomes stellar sized he's capable of casually tearing apart stars with his bare hands. Don't tell me you're suggesting he's that physically strong when he was on Earth dealing with the New Mutants.

It's one thing to troll and repeat yourself, flopflop. It's another to go full stupid while doing so. Don't insult yourself by believing you're doing anything else but impotently trolling, desperately projecting, ignoring on-panel evidence and repeating yourself. We both know you're not actually stupid.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Because in one instance, he's the size of a man and in the other he's 50x the size of the Sun. You already know that when he becomes stellar sized he's capable of casually tearing apart stars with his bare hands. Don't tell me you're suggesting he's that physically strong when he was on Earth dealing with the New Mutants.

It's one thing to troll and repeat yourself, flopflop. It's another to go full stupid while doing so. Don't insult yourself by believing you're doing anything else but impotently trolling, desperately projecting, ignoring on-panel evidence and repeating yourself. We both know you're not actually stupid.
So you have ZERO proof that his size affects his power output or durability right? Otherwise you'd produce it. What's also laughable about Magus, he was exhausting himself fighting Rogue/Colossus/Nightcrawler!
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/4381/exhausted.th.jpg
So we have a guy that performed a high herald level feat ONCE, then did nothing of that caliber EVER again, exhausted himself against 3 X-Men and was forced to retreat, and ultimately went on to be completely undone by Professor X and the New Mutants. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ODG
^ Zero proof that his size effects his power and durability... Other than the proof we've already been discussing?

You understand the difference between a diminished Magus at his weakest that is trying to wrestle with Rogue:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus01.jpg

And a Magus that is 45 million miles wide and capable of casually tearing stars in half:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus02.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus03.jpg

flopflop, you're not stupid. So stop trying to equate the most diminished, the most weakest version of Magus with the version of the character we were discussing.

In fact, you do it again and pretend that Magus at his best doesn't have an on-panel feat proving his power increases with his size, you're reported for trolling and lying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Zero proof that his size effects his power and durability... Other than the proof we've already been discussing?

You understand the difference between a diminished Magus at his weakest that is trying to wrestle with Rogue:

And a Magus that is 45 million miles wide and capable of casually tearing stars in half:

flopflop, you're not stupid. So stop trying to equate the most diminished, the most weakest version of Magus with the version of the character we were discussing.

In fact, you do it again and pretend that Magus at his best doesn't have an on-panel feat proving his power increases with his size, you're reported for trolling and lying.
Ok fine, let's play this game. How was Magus depowered/diminished when he tussled with the X-men and later New Mutants and by who? When did this happen, what issue? Why was he unable to regain his former high herald levels of power?

ODG
Ok fine, let's play this game. How was Magus depowered/diminished when he tussled with the X-men and later New Mutants and by who? When did this happen, what issue? Why was he unable to regain his former high herald levels of power? There is no game. You wanted on-panel proof that his power levels change with the amount of matter/energy he's assimilated. Now that you've got it shoved in your face -- even though you've always known about it since we've been talking about him ripping apart stars at giant-size -- you can happily shut up. Enough of the trolling. And I'm not entertaining your goalpost moving. Your blatant trollish lowballing of Magus has been exposed and dealt with and that's that.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
There is no game. You wanted on-panel proof that his power levels change with the amount of matter/energy he's assimilated. Now that you've got it shoved in your face -- even though you've always known about it since we've been talking about him ripping apart stars at giant-size -- you can happily shut up. Enough of the trolling. And I'm not entertaining your goalpost moving. Your blatant trollish lowballing of Magus has been exposed and dealt with and that's that.
I've seen that scan and knew he did that. So you haven't shown me anything new. Like I said that star ripping feat is meaningless since Drax tore a star apart and Deadpool hurled a star at the Surfer.

Why don't you answer my questions though? You said he was diminished ever since New Mutants 18 (because he hasn't done anything remotely near that level again). I asked : How was he diminished and by who? What issue did this take place in? Why wasn't he able to regain his former level of power?

ODG
^ We all know you were aware of it, flopflop. Which is why what you've been doing for the last half dozen posts is troll and lie about pretending that Magus' power doesn't change with his size. Just like we all know you're aware that there's a vast difference between casually tearing entire suns in half and classic Drax going all-out to tear a starcore.

Why don't you read the comic books and find out for yourself? You forced me to find and upload and post scans because of your blatant trollery. You don't get to demand anything else because you don't have a leg to stand on after your lowballing tirade against Magus got busted. Get a new hobby, flopflop. After all, you said you were done a page ago. Nobody's interested in having you extend yet another classicly flopflop trainwreck any further. The humor has worn out.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ We all know you were aware of it, flopflop. Which is why what you've been doing for the last half dozen posts is troll and lie about pretending that Magus' power doesn't change with his size. Just like we all know you're aware that there's a vast difference between casually tearing entire suns in half and classic Drax going all-out to tear a starcore.

Why don't you read the comic books and find out for yourself? You forced me to find and upload and post scans because of your blatant trollery. You don't get to demand anything else because you don't have a leg to stand on after your lowballing tirade against Magus got busted. Get a new hobby, flopflop. After all, you said you were done a page ago. Nobody's interested in having you extend yet another classicly flopflop trainwreck any further. The humor has worn out.
Why don't you answer my questions though? You said he was diminished ever since New Mutants 18 (because he hasn't done anything remotely near that level again). I asked : How was he diminished and by who? What issue did this take place in? Why wasn't he able to regain his former level of power? Where is it stated that he can't access his full power unless he's in his giant form?

I'm still waiting for you to answer those questions. But I can see it's pointless.

ODG
Why don't you answer my questions though? You said he was diminished ever since New Mutants 18 (because he hasn't done anything remotely near that level again). I asked : How was he diminished and by who? What issue did this take place in? Why wasn't he able to regain his former level of power? Where is it stated that he can't access his full power unless he's in his giant form?

I'm still waiting for you to answer those questions. But I can see it's pointless. Because I'm not wikipedia. I'm not here to cure your ignorance of the character, his history or his adventures.

We all know your trolling and lying was pointless.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't She Rulk rip pieces off of a Death Celestial?
Apparently it was only a promotional poster .

Edit : Also ,iirc , apart from the "Celestial" in their name , the DCs haven't been established to have any other connections to the actual Celestials .

TheGodKiller
Mr Sinister .

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ODG

Hmm.... Do you think there would be any way to find out how fast he did that? And how fast that piece of star was moving when he threw it?

Also do you have a source for him being 45 million miles tall?

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Because I'm not wikipedia. I'm not here to cure your ignorance of the character, his history or his adventures.

We all know your trolling and lying was pointless.
Whatever. You KNOW he was never depowered/diminished and you are just beating around the bush. Even his BEST on panel feat is something in the Herald level range power wise and you are clinging on to that ONE feat because you know he never had anything approaching that again feat wise and his fights were lackluster and against pathetic foes and he STILL took loses!

Some Herald level feats :
Drax - destroys a planet in his fight with Thanos (shared feat), goes on to destroy a planet all by himself, rips a star apart.
Herald Deadpool - throws an entire star at Silver Surfer.
Thor/Dargo/BRB/Eric : shore up the multiverse with their Godblasts
Sersi - protects her teammates and herself against an attack that caused an ENTIRE UNIVERSE to blink out of existence.
Hercules : held up the heavens (unquantifiable?)
Silver Surfer : channeled the energy of the Big Crunch itself (to kill two Cosmic Gods)
Superman and Captain Marvel - held up an INFINITE weight
Ultraman - held up an INFINITE weight by himself

None of these beings or all of them put together would beat a Celestial barring exploit weakness. We haven't even touched on Trans level characters and their feats or Skyfathers. And as we all saw, the PREMIER skyfather, 1000 years of prep (Destroyer Armor), his entire nation, and the Oversword of Asgard was all but helpless against the Fourth Host.

Colossus-Big C
Protege

Normally she is not an abstract until She copys powers

Horrificus
It's the same damn character. How was he diminished? You got proof on panel that his size affects his durability or power output? I'll wait for it but I'm betting you got nothing. In fact you've provided nothing by way of proof or scans that supports your point, just your usual temper tantrums. Actually, it really isn't the same character. It is more like a piece of the character.
Obviously, if it was the full character, all the Magus would have to do is rub up against the earth, crushing it and he would have won those battles, without any exotic powers or intent.

zopzop
Actually, it really isn't the same character. It is more like a piece of the character.
Obviously, if it was the full character, all the Magus would have to do is rub up against the earth, crushing it and he would have won those battles, without any exotic powers or intent.
How many times has he grown to that giant size? Even when they fought in limbo he was nowhere near the size of a sun or planet. He's NEVER done anything like what he did in New Mutants 18 ever again! Don't you find that the LEAST bit odd?

ODG
Whatever. You KNOW he was never depowered/diminished and you are just beating around the bush. There's a difference between a sun-sized Magus tearing apart stars and a man-sized Magus wrestling with Rogue. You say there isn't, despite the scans that were posted, then you're reported. No more warnings for your blatant lying and trolling. Originally posted by zopzop
Even his BEST on panel feat is something in the Herald level range power wise Heralds do not casually tear apart entire suns and fling their star matter around to one shot planets. Keep repeating your busted arguments, flopflop.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
There's a difference between a sun-sized Magus tearing apart stars and a man-sized Magus wrestling with Rogue. You say there isn't, despite the scans that were posted, then you're reported. No more warnings for your blatant lying and trolling.
It was the SAME character! You have to PROVE that he was somehow diminished or depowered when he fought the X-Men and later the New Mutants/Prof. X. What issue did this depowering take place in and who depowered him? Why wasn't he able to regain his full power? If he wasn't depowered or anything were was it stated that he can't access his full power unless he's giant size?

I GAVE you examples of herald feats that were in the same league or EXCEEDING that ONE TIME Magus feat. There are probably more I've missed.

Drax - destroys a planet in his fight with Thanos (shared feat), goes on to destroy a planet all by himself, rips a star apart.
Sersi - protects her teammates and herself against an attack that caused an ENTIRE UNIVERSE to blink out of existence.
Silver Surfer : channeled the energy of the Big Crunch itself (to kill two Cosmic Gods)

ODG
It was the SAME character! You have to PROVE that he was somehow diminished or depowered when he fought the X-Men and later the New Mutants/Prof. X. Reported for repeatedly lying and trolling about Magus not having different levels of power.

Even after you stepped back and conceded after I posted the scans in the third post on this page, you turned around and started lying again. And again. And again. You don't get to ignore the scans. And your lying needs to stop.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Reported for repeatedly lying and trolling about Magus not having different levels of power.

Even after you stepped back and conceded after I posted the scans in the third post on this page, you turned around and started lying again. And again. And again. You don't get to ignore the scans. And your lying needs to stop.
How am I lying or trolling? YOU were the one that said he was diminished ever since his first appearance in New Mutants 18. I simply asked WHAT ISSUE did this take place in? How was he depowered? Who depowered him? If he WASN'T ever depowered, where was it stated that he can only access his full power in giant form? You can't answer these questions because you know YOU are lying. He was NEVER depowered by anyone and it was NEVER stated anywhere that he can only access his full power in giant form. Your tantrums and name calling is all you have.

Then I GAVE YOU examples of Herald level feats that match or exceed anything Magus did on panel. Cry to the mods all you want, they can see the truth in my posts.

ODG
How am I lying or trolling? YOU were the one that said he was diminished ever since his first appearance in New Mutants 18. I simply asked WHAT ISSUE did this take place in? How was he depowered? Who depowered him? If he WASN'T ever depowered, where was it stated that he can only access his full power in giant form? You can't answer these questions because you know YOU are lying. He was NEVER depowered by anyone and it was NEVER stated anywhere that he can only access his full power in giant form. Your tantrums and name calling is all you have. You're trolling because you repeatedly keep lowballing Magus by repeatedly referring to his most weakest/diminished level of power tussling with Rogue, Nightcrawler and Colossus. You're lying because you repeatedly keep saying there's no proof that he has differing levels of power even though scans have been posted showing that his matter/energy assimilation powers have brought him to levels of power that make him larger than the Sun and capable of casually tearing apart stars in half.

You don't know enough about Magus, but that's your responsibility. Not our's. And refusing to read his appearances on your own is no basis or justification for you lying about scans that were posted. Originally posted by zopzop
Then I GAVE YOU examples of Herald level feats that match or exceed anything Magus did on panel. You gave no examples of heralds casually tearing apart stars in half. You're trolling and blatantly lying because of some newfound irrational hatred of yet another fictional character. Originally posted by zopzop
Cry to the mods all you want, they can see the truth in my posts. I'm not crying to the mods. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. Which is instead of aggravating this scene of trolling, aggressively flaming you outright, and derailing this thread even further, is reporting you for lying and trolling about scans: Originally posted by ODG

Horrificus
How many times has he grown to that giant size? Even when they fought in limbo he was nowhere near the size of a sun or planet. He's NEVER done anything like what he did in New Mutants 18 ever again! Don't you find that the LEAST bit odd? Wrong. The point is, that normally, he is of that gigantic size. He sends parts of himself around to other places.
He didn't grow to that size once in a while. THAT is him.
And, I don't think it's odd. I think it sucks.
Create a character, give it vast power, then have it defeated by a puppy. Poor writing.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
You're trolling because you repeatedly keep lowballing Magus by repeatedly referring to his most weakest/diminished level of power tussling with Rogue, Nightcrawler and Colossus. You're lying because you repeatedly keep saying there's no proof that he has differing levels of power even though scans have been posted showing that his matter/energy assimilation powers have brought him to levels of power that make him larger than the Sun and capable of casually tearing apart stars in half.

You don't know enough about Magus, but that's your responsibility. Not our's. And refusing to read his appearances on your own is no basis or justification for you lying about scans that were posted. You gave no examples of heralds casually tearing apart stars in half. You're trolling and blatantly lying because of some newfound irrational hatred of yet another fictional character. I'm not crying to the mods. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. Which is instead of aggravating this scene of trolling, aggressively flaming you outright, and derailing this thread even further, is reporting you for lying and trolling about scans:
You keep repeating your statement that he was weakened/diminished ever since New Mutants 18. I'm asking you to PROVE THIS. You made the statement not me. I said it was the SAME MAGUS. It was the same Magus in New Mutants 18 up till New Mutants 50.

If you are saying he was somehow depowered after his first appearance in New Mutants 18, I'm asking you to back up this statement with ON PANEL PROOF. What issue was he depowered in? Who depowered him? Why couldn't he regain his full power once he was depowered? If he was NEVER depowered, where was it stated that he can only access his full energy if he's in giant form?

Then I went on to give you feats by herald level beings that were in the same general category, with some even exceeding, Magus' ONE TIME feat.

Here I'll repeat them again :

zopzop
Wrong. The point is, that normally, he is of that gigantic size. He sends parts of himself around to other places.
He didn't grow to that size once in a while. THAT is him.
And, I don't think it's odd. I think it sucks.
Create a character, give it vast power, then have it defeated by a puppy. Poor writing.
We KNOW he can alter his size, so what's the point? The question is if he can ONLY access his full power if he's in his giant form. If this is the case, WHERE was it stated on panel? This isn't a hard question to answer is it?

See that's your problem. For all his "vast" power you have him doing something in the herald category. To make things worse, he NEVER did anything like that again. The saddest thing is, he was humiliated by THREE X-Men and put to rest (regressed to a baby and reprogrammed) by Prof X and the New Mutants! He's NEVER faced a foe more powerful than Professor X! Think about it.

ODG
You keep repeating your statement that he was weakened/diminished ever since New Mutants 18. I'm asking you to PROVE THIS. You made the statement not me. I said it was the SAME MAGUS. It was the same Magus in New Mutants 18 up till New Mutants 50. Magus was not the size of a Sun when he fought Rogue, Colossus and Nightcrawler. Stop trolling me. Magus was not strong enough to casually tear apart stars and casually tearing stars apart in half when he wrestled with Rogue, Nighcrawler and Colossus. Stop trolling me. Originally posted by zopzop
If you are saying he was somehow depowered after his first appearance in New Mutants 18, I'm asking you to back up this statement with ON PANEL PROOF. What issue was he depowered in? Who depowered him? Why couldn't he regain his full power once he was depowered? If he was NEVER depowered, where was it stated that he can only access his full energy if he's in giant form? Read the comics yourself. You repeatedly demanded scans, even though you already were aware of the scans. You know for a fact that Magus is of the Technarchy race that assimilates matter and energy since you saw in his fight against Rogue, Colossus and Nightcrawler that he was using these abilities in his weakened/diminished form. So you're lying that you don't know enough about Magus' powers and what would explain the differences in power level. Stop trolling me. Originally posted by zopzop
Then I went on to give you feats by herald level beings that were in the same general category, with some even exceeding, Magus' ONE TIME feat. None of those feats were casual. As was repeatedly pointed out to you. Tell me about a feat where a Herald has casually done something as powerful as tearing apart a star in half and then chucking a piece at a planet destroying it. Stop trolling me.

You've repeatedly lied about Magus. And you continue to do so despite scans blatantly proving you wrong. THERE IS PROOF THAT MAGUS CAN HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF POWER. And you keep lying that there is none. Before and after the scans were posted proving you wrong.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Magus was not the size of a Sun when he fought Rogue, Colossus and Nightcrawler. Stop trolling me. Magus was not strong enough to casually tear apart stars and casually tearing stars apart in half when he wrestled with Rogue, Nighcrawler and Colossus. Stop trolling me. Read the comics yourself. You repeatedly demanded scans, even though you already were aware of the scans. You know for a fact that Magus is of the Technarchy race that assimilates matter and energy since you saw in his fight against Rogue, Colossus and Nightcrawler that he was using these abilities in his weakened/diminished form. So you're lying that you don't know enough about Magus' powers and what would explain the differences in power level. Stop trolling me. None of those feats were casual. As was repeatedly pointed out to you. Tell me about a feat where a Herald has casually done something as powerful as tearing apart a star in half and then chucking a piece at a planet destroying it. Stop trolling me.

You've repeatedly lied about Magus. And you continue to do so despite scans blatantly proving you wrong. THERE IS PROOF THAT MAGUS CAN HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF POWER. And you keep lying that there is none. Before and after the scans were posted proving you wrong.
No one is trolling you. It's a FACT that he was "sun sized" all of ONCE in his ENTIRE career till he was wtfpwned by Prof X and the New Mutants. You keep bringing up the X-Men encounter but he had OTHER showings after that and he NEVER was anywhere near "sun sized" again. Even when he wasn't on Earth.

NOWHERE was it stated EVER that he was weakened since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18. That's why I keep asking for scans or even issues where it was stated he was depowered like you claim. NOWHERE was it stated that he can only access his power in giant form.

Now you are saying the Herald level feats I listed weren't causal? Well you have a point there. Channeling the Big Crunch to destroy two Cosmic Gods isn't easy. Protecting you and your teammates against a force that caused a UNIVERSE to wink out of existence isn't easy. Lifting an INFINITE weight isn't easy. Shoring up the walls of multiple REALITIES isn't easy. But they are STILL Herald level feats that exceed ANYTHING Magus did on panel..........................ONCE.

ODG
^ Lying and trolling again. You keep trolling by lowballing him mentioning his weakest form. You keep trolling by demanding a "statement" that he was weakened. He obviously was weakened because he wasn't bigger than the Sun and running around tearing apart entire stars in half. Neither of need a statement when we have on-panel proof. On-panel proof that you demanded I post and I posted and you just ignore.

And you're blatantly lying. You already know about his adventures in Limbo where he started assimilating and grew too powerful for the New Mutants and was tearing apart a planet since you mentioned it back on page 3. And you knew about him being Sun-sized and tearing apart stars BEFORE you demanded on-panel proof that he has differing levels of power. You're just pleading from a faked ignorance and demanding we post more scans and give more explanations proving you wrong.

But this supposed ignorance is fake. You're repeatedly lying over and over again about Magus. Even when scans are posted. Even when you know about stories that prove his power depends on the level of matter/energy he's assimilated. You repeatedly lowball him. Even when you're proven wrong. That's trolling. That's enough lying from you.

Reported. Again.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Lying and trolling again. You keep trolling by lowballing him mentioning his weakest form. You keep trolling by demanding a "statement" that he was weakened. He obviously was weakened because he wasn't bigger than the Sun and running around tearing apart entire stars in half. Neither of need a statement when we have on-panel proof. On-panel proof that you demanded I post and I posted and you just ignore.

And you're blatantly lying. You already know about his adventures in Limbo where he started assimilating and grew too powerful for the New Mutants and was tearing apart a planet since you mentioned it back on page 3. And you knew about him being Sun-sized and tearing apart stars BEFORE you demanded on-panel proof that he has differing levels of power. You're just pleading from a faked ignorance and demanding we post more scans and give more explanations proving you wrong.

But this supposed ignorance is fake. You're repeatedly lying over and over again about Magus. Even when scans are posted. You repeatedly lowball him. Even when you're proven wrong. That's trolling. That's enough lying from you.

Reported. Again.
Jesus Christ. I knew but it's a HERALD LEVEL FEAT. I gave you examples of heralds destroying planets! This is a character that LOST to three X-Men and the New Mutants + Prof. X! His "highest" feats are thing HERALDS have done and he's supposed to challenge a Celestial?

Now back up your claims that he was depowered ANYTIME after his initial appearance in New Mutants 18. Or that he can only access his full power in giant form. You can't that's why you result to insults and running to mods. You made that statement now back it up with ON PANEL proof.

I told you his best feat was something in the herald level category and I PROVIDED you with examples and scans.

Here they are again :

Your only retort is that they weren't "casual". roll eyes (sarcastic)

ODG
Now back up your claims that he was depowered ANYTIME after his initial appearance in New Mutants 18. Originally posted by ODG

In fact, you do it again and pretend that Magus at his best doesn't have an on-panel feat proving his power increases with his size, you're reported for trolling and lying. Keep lying. Feats > character statements. And his feat of casually tearing apart a star in half speaks volumes about your insistence that nobody stated he was weaker later on when he wrestled with Rogue.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Keep lying. Feats > character statements. And his feat of casually tearing apart a star in half speaks volumes about your insistence that nobody stated he was weaker later on when he wrestled with Rogue.
Feats > character statements? Ok fine :

And you still haven't told me what issue he was depowered in, how he was depowered/by who, why he couldn't repower himself, and where was it stated anywhere that he can only access his full power when he's at giant size.

ODG
^ None were done casually. Some done at the near expense of the entirety of their strength. But you know this because it's been deconstructed several times over repeatedly.

And none of this has anything to do with you blatantly lying about Magus and that he doesn't have different levels of power. Even though scans were posted and you lied about trying to make the same diminished Magus fighting Rogue to be equally as powerful as the one that tore apart stars in half chasing Warlock across space (because there's no statement saying he was any weaker).

That's a baldfaced lie. There's no statement saying he's equally as powerful either. That non-statement doesn't prove my assertion that he wasn't. Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. And your non-statement doesn't override the on-panel proof that I've posted or the other stories I know you read SINCE YOU MENTIONED THEM and that you keep lying about. You lie about the scans that were posted. And you're lying that you don't know any other stories where he grows more powerful, i.e., Limbo and chasing them in future in New Mutants #50. You mentioned that story before any of us.

You've run rampant with your lying in this thread to support your lowballing of Magus. You've only undermined it by revealing how far you will go to spite a fictional character.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ None were done casually. Some done at the near expense of the entirety of their strength. But you know this because it's been deconstructed several times over repeatedly.

And none of this has anything to do with you blatantly lying about Magus and that he doesn't have different levels of power. Even though scans were posted and you lied about trying to make the same diminished Magus fighting Rogue to be equally as powerful as the one that tore apart stars in half chasing Warlock across space (because there's no statement saying he was any weaker).

That's a baldfaced lie. There's no statement saying he's equally as powerful either. That non-statement doesn't prove my assertion that he wasn't. Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. And your non-statement doesn't override the on-panel proof that I've posted or the other stories I know you read SINCE YOU MENTIONED THEM and that you keep lying about. You lie about the scans that were posted. And you're lying that you don't know any other stories where he grows more powerful, i.e., Limbo and chasing them in future in New Mutants #50. You mentioned that story before any of us.
Ok, let me get this straight. You said he was diminished when he was fighting the X-Men in X-Men 192, which took place AFTER New Mutants 18 (and all subsequent appearances), yet you fail to provide an issue where this depowerment took place, fail to mention how he was depowered, who depowered him, why he couldn't regain his full power, or where it was stated that he can only access his full abilities when he's giant sized.

His highest level feats are in the herald category (examples given).

His most powerful opponent was Professor X.

And this guy is supposed to take on a Celestial?

ODG
Ok, let me get this straight. You said he was diminished when he was fighting the X-Men in X-Men 192, which took place AFTER New Mutants 18 (and all subsequent appearances), yet you fail to provide an issue where this depowerment took place, fail to mention how he was depowered, who depowered him, why he couldn't regain his full power, or where it was stated that he can only access his full abilities when he's giant sized.

His highest level feats are in the herald category (examples given).

His most powerful opponent was Professor X.

And this guy is supposed to take on a Celestial? I don't need a statement that he was depowered when it was obvious by feats he was depowered. Wresting a star in half is more powerful than wrestling with Rogue. I'm not failing to do anything. You're failing to be honest, however. You know he has differing levels of power like when he's star-sized chasing Warlock across space, when he's man-sized and wrestling with Rogue, when he's house-sized and conquering Limbo, when he's mountain-sized and tearing apart a planet against the Starjammers.

You're a liar. Because you've mentioned each and every one of these stories, seen scans from these stories, posted scans from these stories, and even posted links to the story summaries.

And you're trolling. Because you keep demanding that I post a statement that he has differing levels of power dependent on the amount of energy/matter he's assimilated. You haven't posted any statement saying that he was at the same level of power the entire time, have you? Does that mean anything? No. Not when we both know about his on-panel abilities, feats and history. And lying about your knowledge to keep up this charade of trollery needs to stop.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
I don't need a statement that he was depowered when it was obvious by feats he was depowered. Wresting a star in half is more powerful than wrestling with Rogue. I'm not failing to do anything. You're failing to be honest, however. You know he has differing levels of power like when he's star-sized chasing Warlock across space, when he's man-sized and wrestling with Rogue, when he's house-sized and conquering Limbo, when he's mountain-sized and tearing apart a planet against the Starjammers.

You're a liar. Because you've mentioned each and every one of these stories, seen scans from these stories, posted scans from these stories, and even posted links to the story summaries.

And you're trolling. Because you keep demanding that I post a statement that he has differing levels of power dependent on the amount of energy/matter he's assimilated. You haven't posted any statement saying that he was at the same level of power the entire time, have you? Does that mean anything? No. Not when we both know about his on-panel abilities, feats and history. And lying about your knowledge to keep up this charade of trollery needs to stop.
More name calling. This is what happens when you have nothing left.

You don't like the fact that his highest feats are in the herald category (with some heralds EXCEEDING anything he's done on panel). His most powerful foe was Prof X. The fact that there is nothing stated anywhere that he lost power from his first appearance in New Mutants 18 or that he can ONLY access his full abilities in giant form.

ODG
More name calling. This is what happens when you have nothing left.

You don't like the fact that his highest feats are in the herald category (with some heralds EXCEEDING anything he's done on panel). His most powerful foe was Prof X. The fact that there is nothing stated anywhere that he lost power from his first appearance in New Mutants 18 or that he can ONLY access his full abilities in giant form. You're a liar. And you're trolling. Statements of rather incontrovertible fact.

You lie that there is no proof that Magus has differing levels of power because it was posted. You lie because you even posted scans and links from other stories proving it.

You troll because you repeatedly lie and demand character statements when you've been shown proof. Feats > character statements. You troll because you keep pretending Magus' weakest/diminished form while fighting Rogue = Magus' gigantic form casually tearing apart stars while chasing Warlock in space.

Your fault. Not our's.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
You're a liar. And you're trolling. Statements of rather incontrovertible fact.

You lie that there is no proof that Magus has differing levels of power because it was posted and because you posted scans and links from other stories proving it.

You troll because you repeatedly lie and demand character statements when you've been shown proof. Feats > character statements. You troll because you keep pretending Magus' weakest/diminished form while fighting Rogue = Magus' gigantic form casually tearing apart stars while chasing Warlock in space.

Your fault. Not our's.
Unbelievable. You can't post any proof that anything affected him and caused him to lose power from New Mutants 18 (his first appearance and the issue with his "best" feat) to when he was crushed once and for all in New Mutants 50.

You keep dancing around the fact that the most powerful foe he ever faced was Prof X.

You're the one that keeps downplaying the herald level feats I listed that match or exceed anything Magus has done on panel.

And I'm the troll? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ODG
Unbelievable. You can't post any proof that anything affected him and caused him to lose power from New Mutants 18 (his first appearance and the issue with his "best" feat) to when he was crushed once and for all in New Mutants 50.

You keep dancing around the fact that the most powerful foe he ever faced was Prof X.

You're the one that keeps downplaying the herald level feats I listed that match or exceed anything Magus has done on panel.

And I'm the troll? roll eyes (sarcastic) Unbelievable. You can't admit that massive form Magus tearing apart stars is more powerful than man-sized form Magus wrestling with Rogue?

Trolling.

And then pretending that there's absolutely no proof that supports Magus having different levels of power?

Lying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Unbelievable. You can't admit that massive form Magus tearing apart stars is more powerful than man-sized form Magus wrestling with Rogue?

Trolling.

And then pretending that there's absolutely no proof that supports Magus having different levels of power?

Lying.
What the hell are you talking about? The only difference was his SIZE. Nowhere is it stated that he can't access his full power if he isn't in a larger form. He straight up admits the X-Men almost beat him and he had to go into hiding. Nowhere was it stated or even HINTED that there was an incident that took place between the time he first appeared (in New Mutants 18) to the time he fought the X-Men (X-Men 192) up to the time of his final humiliation at the hands of Prof X and the New Mutants (in New Mutants 50).

ODG
^ Lying again that the only difference was size.

Unless you sincerely believe that star-sized Magus wasn't more strong when he casually tore apart a star and flung a piece of it obliterating a planet than when he wrestled with Rogue in his man-sized form. Unless you sincerely believe that star-sized Magus wasn't more durable by easily resisting a star's temperatures than when Rogue hurt his man-sized form.

No, nobody reasonable sincerely believes that. So you're lying. And trolling. Again.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Lying again that the only difference was size.

Unless you sincerely believe that star-sized Magus wasn't more strong when he casually tore apart a star and flung a piece of it obliterating a planet than when he wrestled with Rogue in his man-sized form. Unless you sincerely believe that star-sized Magus wasn't more durable by easily resisting a star's temperatures than when Rogue hurt his man-sized form.

No, nobody reasonable sincerely believes that. So you're lying. And trolling. Again.
Let me get this straight, you HAVE NO ON PANEL PROOF of any type of depowerment (nor was one even hinted at) and you are just assuming something happened that depowered him off panel between New Mutants 18 and X-Men 192? You seriously arguing that? confused

ODG
Let me get this straight, you HAVE NO ON PANEL PROOF of any type of depowerment (nor was one even hinted at) and you are just assuming something happened that depowered him off panel between New Mutants 18 and X-Men 192? You seriously arguing that? confused Let me get this straight, you HAVE NO ON PANEL PROOF that he was at the same level of power (despite him being shrunk down from star-size to man-size) and you are just assuming something like Rogue can wrestle with enemies strong enough to tear apart entire stars and obliterate planets? You seriously arguing that? confused

No, you're not. You're just a liar. And you're trolling me again. Another winner from you. Good job derailing another topic with your lying and lowballing despite scans being posted proving you wrong.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Let me get this straight, you HAVE NO ON PANEL PROOF that he was at the same level of power (despite him being shrunk down from star-size to man-size) and you are just assuming something like Rogue can wrestle with enemies strong enough to tear apart entire stars and obliterate planets? You seriously arguing that? confused

No, you're not. You're just a liar. And you're trolling me again. Another winner from you. Good job derailing another topic with your lying and lowballing despite scans being posted proving you wrong.
Uhm yes? Rogue can hold her own vs herald level characters and drain SOME their power, exactly like she did vs the Magus. He ran with his tail between his legs and admitted the X-Men almost beat him. Here is the list of herald level feats again :
Gladiator - busting a planet in a few punches (since that impresses you so much)
Anti-Phoenix Necrom - hurling moons, igniting gas giants into stars, and devastating an entire solar system
Silver Surfer/Morg fight - devastated an entire solar system

You have zero proof he was depowered on panel between his first appearance in New Mutants 18 up to his final humiliation at the hands of Prof X and the New Mutants 50. You have zero proof that it was even HINTED at that he lost power since he first appeared in New Mutants 18.

His most powerful opponent was Prof X.

This guy is gonna challenge a Celestial?

ODG
Uhm yes? Rogue can hold her own vs herald level characters and drain SOME their power, exactly like she did vs the Magus.Rogue's not strong enough to fight a star-sized character that can tear apart stars. Stop lying and trolling. Originally posted by zopzop
You have zero proof he was depowered on panel between his first appearance in New Mutants 18 up to his final humiliation at the hands of Prof X and the New Mutants 50. You have zero proof that it was even HINTED at that he lost power since he first appeared in New Mutants 18. You have zero proof he was at the same levels of power on panel between his first appearance in New Mutants 18 up to the point he finally lands on Earth in a man-sized form wrestling with Rogue. You have zero proof that it was even HINTED at that he retained the same power since he first appeared in New Mutants 18.

Magus at full power can grow to the size of a star and casually tear apart stars with his bare hands one-shotting entire planets while chasing Warlock across space:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus04.jpg

Magus at lesser power can grow to the size of a mountain and tear apart a planet and treat Binary like a flea while fighting the Starjammers:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Magus09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus06.jpg

Magus at lesser power can grow to the size of a house and nearly conquer Limbo while fighting Magik:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Magus08.jpg

Magus at his most diminished and weakest, can get into a fistfight with Rogue and Colossus:

Stop lying that there's no proof that he can attain different levels of power depending on how much energy/matter he assimilates. You are a blatant liar. A bitter liar. And your trolling needs to stop.

The Merchant
Hmm, people that are astract level can, anything under a Celestial would own. I can probably do it though.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Rogue's not strong enough to fight a star-sized character that can tear apart stars. Stop lying and trolling.
HERALDS have done that and more. Why do you keep ignoring this?

Hilarious. Not only have you shown that he NEVER again achieved that size, you STILL haven't show WHEN he was supposedly depowered between New Mutants 18 and Uncanny X-Men 192 up to his humiliation at the hands of the New Mutants and Prof X in New Mutants 50!

Going up against Prof X and the New Mutants AND LOSING totally qualifies him for having a shot at taking down a Celestial!.roll eyes (sarcastic)

ODG
^ Liar can't even accept the scans laid out for him.

Hilarious. Not only have you not shown that he ALWAYS retains the same power regardless of size, you STILL haven't show HOW Rogue can supposedly wrestle a being that is strong enough to on-panel tear apart stars in his most massive form!

You are a blatant liar and a bitter troll. You lie about scans all the time. You are lying about these scans right now. One of the bottom-line worst liars on these forums. And the level of lying you are committing right now is atrocious.

Battlezone you on whether Magus can achieve different levels of power. Own up or shut up with your lying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Liar can't even accept the scans laid out for him.

You are a blatant liar and a bitter troll.
What have you shown? That he NEVER achieved that star busting size again? That Heralds don't have feats in that category (with some dwarfing anything that Magus has done)? That Prof X and the New Mutants didn't take him down once and for all?

I don't get what you think you've accomplished? You have yet to back up your statement that he was depowered between New Mutants 18 till his final defeat in New Mutants 50!

ODG
^ Stop lying about the scans. Stop ignoring them. You don't get to demand scans and proof and then arbitrarily ignore them because they prove you wrong in every which way.

Battlezone you on whether Magus can achieve different levels of power. Own up or shut up with your lying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Stop lying about the scans. Stop ignoring them. You don't get to demand scans and proof and then arbitrarily ignore them because they prove you wrong in every which way.

What would be the point of the Battlezone? You apparently have a secret issue or something that states he was depowered since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18.

Can you please share it? So we can see how and why he was depowered and why he can't achieve his former high herald level of strength.

ODG
What would be the point of the Battlezone? You apparently have a secret issue or something that states he was depowered since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18.

Can you please share it? So we can see how and why he was depowered and why he can't achieve his former high herald level of strength. You are a desperate liar. But you aren't so desperate that you're foolish enough to accept a challenge to prove your lies in a controlled environment in front of a wider audience. Your charade and trollery here is so obvious that it falls away at even the slightest challenge.

Stop lying about scans that are posted. Go read some comics. Stop demanding more scans when you will just lie more about them. Go run away the instant you're challenged.

The Merchant
Magus PL is star+

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
You are a desperate liar. But you aren't so desperate that you're foolish enough to accept a challenge to prove your lies in a controlled environment in front of a wider audience. Your charade and trollery here is so obvious that it falls away at even the slightest challenge.

Stop lying about scans that are posted. Go read some comics. Stop demanding more scans when you will just lie more about them. Go run away the instant you're challenged.
If anything YOU are the troll. You make a statement "he was depowered/diminished" and you can't back it up with anything on panel.

Show me on panel proof that he was depowered between his initial appearance in New Mutants 18 to when he showed up in the pages of the X-Men. Or up till his final defeat at the hands of Prof X and the New Mutants. That's all you have to do.

There is no narration or character statement even hinting at it. Produce the scan.

ODG
If anything YOU are the troll. You make a statement "he was depowered/diminished" and you can't back it up with anything on panel.

Show me on panel proof that he was depowered between his initial appearance in New Mutants 18 to when he showed up in the pages of the X-Men. Or up till his final defeat at the hands of Prof X and the New Mutants. That's all you have to do.

There is no narration or character statement even hinting at it. Produce the scan. Calling you out for the lying you've been doing for several pages is not being a troll. It's being honest. Stop lying. Stop lying that I haven't posted proof. Stop lying that they don't prove you wrong.

Produce any proof that proves Magus stays at a single static level. Your reliance on the absence of a character statement doesn't override the multiple feats and pieces of on-panel proof that I've posted.

But we all know you understand that you have nothing, literally nothing to back your stance up. And that's why you run away scared to do a battlezone. You're content to lie and troll in this thread but not in front of others who will unanimously call you out on your blatant lying.

Keep lying, flopflop. It's all you're good for after three straight pages of it. Originally posted by The Merchant
Magus PL is star+ As proven on-panel when at peak power. thumb up And lying doesn't change that.

The Merchant
Soo, Magus can/can't beat a Celestial? TBH I'm a bit confused...

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Calling you out for the lying you've been doing for several pages is not being a troll. It's being honest. Stop lying. Stop lying that I haven't posted proof. Stop lying that they don't prove you wrong.

Produce any proof that proves Magus stays at a single static level. Your reliance on the absence of a character statement doesn't override the multiple feats and pieces of on-panel proof that I've posted.

But we all know you understand that you have nothing, literally nothing to back your stance up. And that's why you run away scared to do a battlezone. You're content to lie and troll in this thread but not in front of others who will unanimously call you out on your blatant lying.

Keep lying, flopflop. It's all you're good for after three straight pages of it. As proven on-panel when at peak power. thumb up And lying doesn't change that.
You make a statement and back it up with NOTHING then accuse me of being a liar and a troll? Do you understand that your very scans PROVE he never again attained stellar size right?

Your own scans prove that he got owned by Prof X and the New Mutants.

Your own scans prove that his best feat was a one time thing and even then it wasn't beyond herald level in scope. I even provided you with examples of heralds doing things that match or exceeded anything Magus has done on panel :
Gladiator - busting a planet in a few punches (since that impresses you so much)
Anti-Phoenix Necrom - hurling moons, igniting gas giants into stars, and devastating an entire solar system

ODG
You make a statement and back it up with NOTHING then accuse me of being a liar and a troll? Do you understand that your very scans PROVE he never again attained stellar size right? You just make lies and back it up with NOTHING then act like you didn't just lie and troll for pages. Do you understand that you haven't posted a single scan even remotely suggesting that Magus remains at a static power level no matter how much mass/energy he absorbs?

You just keep begging for proof, ignore the proof, lie about proof, beg for more proof, lie about more proof, beg people explain comics you never care to read, then run away as soon as your challenged.

You've derailed the thread by insisting on your lying and trolling for pages and pages. But I suppose it'll have to be enough that your lying and trolling got exposed. And it'll have to be enough when you show your utter inability to even discuss the character properly when you run away from a simple challenge because even you know you haven't any proof.

Take the battlezone or keep running away with your blatant lying. <--- We know you'll never change though as can be seen from this thread.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
You just make lies and back it up with NOTHING then act like you didn't just lie and troll for pages. Do you understand that you haven't posted a single scan even remotely suggesting that Magus remains at a static power level no matter how much mass/energy he absorbs?

You just keep begging for proof, ignore the proof, lie about proof, beg for more proof, lie about more proof, beg people explain comics you never care to read, then run away as soon as your challenged.

You've derailed the thread by insisting on your lying and trolling for pages and pages. But I suppose it'll have to be enough that your lying and trolling got exposed. And it'll have to be enough when you show your utter inability to even discuss the character properly when you run away from a simple challenge because even you know you haven't any proof.

Take the battlezone or keep running away with your blatant lying. <--- We know you'll never change though as can be seen from this thread.
Point 1 : YOU MADE THE CLAIM that he was DIMINISHED when he fought the X-Men and later the New Mutants and Prof X. I asked WHERE, HOW, WHEN did this happen from the time he first appeared (New Mutants 18) to the time he fought the X-Men (Uncanny X-Men 192) and finally the New Mutants again (New Mutants 50). All I've received in return is insults and nonsense comments and scans.

Point 2 : Even at his absolute best, he didn't do anything that would place him outside the high herald group. I even gave examples of things high heralds have done that were as impressive or even MORE impressive than the BEST Magus has ever done on panel. Repeated here for the umpteenth time :

You haven't addressed either point and resulted to name calling and running to the mods.

ODG
^ Ready to battlezone me or are you just going to continue lying about scans and spam copy-pasted irrelevant garbage, flopflop? Let's see how judges think about your theory that Rogue can wrestle with a massive star-sized being that tears stars in half casually.

Continue to run away with your lying and trolling.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Ready to battlezone me or are you just going to continue lying about scans and spam copy-pasted irrelevant garbage, flopflop? Let's see how judges think about your theory that Rogue can wrestle with a massive star-sized being that tears stars in half casually.

Continue to run away with your lying and trolling.
How the fxxk would I win a battlezone against a guy that makes up stories as he goes along? You can't even tell me WHERE, WHEN, HOW, Magus was diminished (assuming he even was because it's NEVER stated anywhere on panel). You just came out and stated that and never backed it up with ANYTHING on panel.

ODG
How the fxxk would I win a battlezone against a guy that makes up stories as he goes along? You can't even tell me WHERE, WHEN, HOW, Magus was diminished (assuming he even was because it's NEVER stated anywhere on panel). You just came out and stated that and never backed it up with ANYTHING on panel. The correct question is how are you going to win a battlezone when all you do is lie? If you're so confident I'm just making crap up, then take the battlezone and let the judges see it.

I didn't make up scans. I posted em. A lot of them. You're just being a sore loser because you're butthurt over star-sized Magus at his peak casually tearing apart stars and chucking them at planets. So you have to lowball him by focusing on his weakest/diminished man-sized form wrestling Rogue and pretending that he's just as powerful as he was when he tore apart stars.

What a childish lie. You are so petulant, it's embarrassing carrying on a conversation with you. You are, very clearly, one of the worst lying trolls I've ever come across. One of the absolute worst. Because even when you get caught in a lie, you just continue lying blatantly like nothing's wrong.

But we both know you'll never take a battlezone challenge because you don't want your lying and trolling exposed even further. You're content to troll the hell out of this thread with irrelevant off-topic garbage and lies. Congratulations for running away from yet another battlezone challenge, flopflop.

It takes a troll to lie about scans. It takes a coward to run away from being challenged on your lying. And you're both.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
The correct question is how are you going to win a battlezone when all you do is lie? If you're so confident I'm just making crap up, then take the battlezone and let the judges see it.

I didn't make up scans. I posted em. A lot of them. You're just being a sore loser because you're butthurt over star-sized Magus at his peak casually tearing apart stars and chucking them at planets. So you have to lowball him by focusing on his weakest/diminished man-sized form wrestling Rogue and pretending that he's just as powerful as he was when he tore apart stars.

What a childish lie. You are so petulant, it's embarrassing carrying on a conversation with you. You are, very clearly, one of the worst lying trolls I've ever come across. One of the absolute worst.

But we both know you'll never take a battlezone challenge because you don't want your lying and trolling exposed even further. You're content to troll the hell out of this thread with irrelevant off-topic garbage and lies. Congratulations for running away from yet another battlezone challenge, flopflop.
Wrong, the battlezone is pointless because you made a statement : "Magus was diminished ever since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18" and never backed it up. You never showed when this happened. How this happened. Who did it to him.

In between his first appearance, New Mutants 18 up to his "diminished" showings vs the X-Men (in Uncanny X-Men 192), show me where it says he was diminished and how this depowerment happened to him.

It's not hard at all. Since you apparently know something no one else knows.

ODG
Wrong, the battlezone is pointless because you made a statement : "Magus was diminished ever since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18" and never backed it up. You never showed when this happened. How this happened. Who did it to him.

In between his first appearance, New Mutants 18 up to his "diminished" showings vs the X-Men (in Uncanny X-Men 192), show me where it says he was diminished and how this depowerment happened to him.

It's not hard at all. Since you apparently know something no one else knows. Take the battlezone challenge, flopflop.

Let's see how judges react to your argument that Magus' power levels remain static so that Rogue was wrestling with a being that can physically tear apart stars in half and chuck em at planets.

Let's go unless you're scared others will call you out on your lying and troling. C'mon. You're so confident that you managed to spam baldfaced lies for pages and pages. What's wrong with having some judges decide the issue? Do you want me to request a mod make a ruling instead? Are you also afraid of that? Cmon. I'm giving you choices here now. Own up or shut up with your lying.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Take the battlezone challenge, flopflop.

Let's see how judges react to your argument that Magus' power levels remain static so that Rogue was wrestling with a being that can physically tear apart stars in half and chuck em at planets.

Let's go unless you're scared others will call you out on your lying and troling. C'mon. You're so confident that you managed to spam baldfaced lies for pages and pages. What's wrong with having some judges decide the issue? Do you want me to request a mod make a ruling instead? Are you also afraid of that? Cmon. I'm giving you choices here now. Own up or shut up with your lying.
Show me :
a) where it was stated ANYWHERE (either by narration or character statements) that he was depowered since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18

or

b) where/when/how it was shown on panel that he was depowered between his initial appearance in New Mutants 18 and his first showdown with the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192

You do that and you win. This shouldn't be hard since YOU flat out stated "He was diminished".

ODG
^ Once again, running away scared from both a battlezone AND a mod making a ruling here in this thread.

Not surprising though. I too would be embarrassed letting a panel of judges and a mod examine your lying. It is my fault for entertaining it this long though.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Once again, running away scared from both a battlezone AND a mod making a ruling here in this thread.

Not surprising though. I too would be embarrassed letting a panel of judges and a mod examine your lying. It is my fault for entertaining it this long though.
Show me :
a) where it was stated ANYWHERE (either by narration or character statements) that he was depowered since his initial appearance in New Mutants 18

or

b) where/when/how it was shown on panel that he was depowered between his initial appearance in New Mutants 18 and his first showdown with the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192

You do that and you win. This shouldn't be hard since YOU flat out stated "He was diminished".

You've been avoiding this issue for pages.

ODG
^ Why are you so scared of a few judges deciding who's right? Or even a single mod making a ruling here?

If you're not lying, then you've got nothing to be afraid of.

Whatever. Keep copy-pasting red herrings to deflect from your lies. I never meant to grind you underneath my heel so badly that you can't do anything but spastically repeat yourself.

But there it is. Liars don't deserve my pity though.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Why are you so scared of a few judges deciding who's right? Or even a single mod making a ruling here?

If you're not lying, then you've got nothing to be afraid of.

Whatever. Keep copy-pasting red herrings to deflect from your lies. I never meant to grind you underneath my heel so badly that you can't do anything but spastically repeat yourself.

But there it is. Liars don't deserve my pity though.
You're right, no use in cut/pasting a question about a statement you made as if were a fact and backed up with no on panel proof : A depowerment/diminishment of the Magus from his initial appearance in New Mutants 18 to his fight with the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192 and beyond.

ODG
^ You're right, no use in cut/pasting a question about a statement you made as if were a fact and backed up with no on panel proof : Magus cannot get any stronger or weaker with his energy/matter assimilation powers and always remains at the same power level.

Good job lying through your teeth, being scared to do a battlezone, and whimpering about a neutral mod making a ruling here. Another winner, flopflop. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ You're right, no use in cut/pasting a question about a statement you made as if were a fact and backed up with no on panel proof : Magus cannot get any stronger or weaker with his energy/matter assimilation powers and always remains at the same power level.

Good job lying through your teeth, being scared to do a battlezone, and whimpering about a neutral mod making a ruling here. Another winner, flopflop. thumb up
No one said he can't get stronger or weaker. I mean when the X-Men were kicking his ass, he for SURE was weakening so much so that he ran away and hid before he lost.

What I want to know is, where was it stated that he was depowered/diminished from his first appearance to his showdown with the X-Men. Because that was never mentioned in any narration or character statement, that I know of, on panel. You have yet to back up that claim of yours and been avoiding the issue for pages now.

ODG
No one said he can't get stronger or weaker. I mean when the X-Men were kicking his ass, he for SURE was weakening so much so that he ran away and hid before he lost.

What I want to know is, where was it stated that he was depowered/diminished from his first appearance to his showdown with the X-Men. Because that was never mentioned in any narration or character statement, that I know of, on panel. You have yet to back up that claim of yours and been avoiding the issue for pages now. So you just contradicted yourself by saying he wasn't diminished between his massive star-sized, sun tearing, planet obliterating levels to his man-size Rogue-wrestling levels.

Good job wasting our time and derailing the thread topic completely, flopflop. You're a waste of internet. And considering what's on the internet, that's an accomplishment. Keep running. We all know all you have is your lies and trolling at this point since you clearly refuse to read comics.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
So you just contradicted yourself by saying he wasn't diminished between his massive star-sized, sun tearing, planet obliterating levels to his man-size Rogue-wrestling levels.

Good job wasting our time and derailing the thread topic completely, flopflop. You're a waste of internet. And considering what's on the internet, that's an accomplishment. Keep running, flopflop. We all know all you have is your lies and trolling at this point.
That's not what I said at all. I said he could get stronger or weaker and gave an example where he was exhausting himself fighting three freaking X-Men.

Now what YOU have to show is, SINCE YOU SAID he was diminished from his initial appearance to when he fought the X-Men and all his subsequent showings, is HOW/WHEN/WHY did he get to that pathetic point where three X-Men were more than he could handle.

I'll wait patiently.

ODG
That's not what I said at all. I said he could get stronger or weaker and gave an example where he was exhausting himself fighting three freaking X-Men.

Now what YOU have to show is, SINCE YOU SAID he was diminished from his initial appearance to when he fought the X-Men and all his subsequent showings, is HOW/WHEN/WHY did he get to that pathetic point where three X-Men were more than he could handle.

I'll wait patiently. And where he was stronger when he casually tore an entire sun in half and chucked it at a planet. You just admitted you were wrong. Then ended up lying about that.

Takes quite a liar to end up chasing his own tail so much he ends up trying to cover up his own lies by lying to himself. But then again, you managed to argue with yourself for several pages once to cover up your trolling. A legendary display of a troll spectacularly e-combusting over his own double-standards and lies.

You flatly lied about the scans. You flatly lie about Magus. But your lying isn't helping your irrational lowballing of Magus. Get over it, you pathological liar. Or accept the battlezone challenge or accept a mod ruling on the matter.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
And where he was stronger when he casually tore an entire sun in half and chucked it at a planet. You just admitted you were wrong. Then ended up lying about that.

Takes quite a liar to end up chasing his own tail so much he ends up trying to cover up his own lies by lying to himself. But then again, you managed to argue with yourself for several pages once to cover up your trolling. A legendary display of a troll spectacularly e-combusting over his own double-standards and lies.

You flatly lied about the scans. You flatly lie about Magus. But your lying isn't helping your irrational lowballing of Magus. Get over it, you pathological liar.
Not really. YOU SAID he was diminished/depowerd by the time he fought the X-Men. I'm asking you for proof of this. How could he supposedly undergo such a power downgrade from his initial appearance to when he fought the X-Men and it NOT be mentioned on panel anywhere?

I'm still waiting for this. The fact is, THREE X-Men taxed him so much he was weakening and had to flee.

ODG
Not really. YOU SAID he was diminished/depowerd by the time he fought the X-Men. I'm asking you for proof of this. How could he supposedly undergo such a power downgrade from his initial appearance to when he fought the X-Men and it NOT be mentioned on panel anywhere?

I'm still waiting for this. The fact is, THREE X-Men taxed him so much he was weakening and had to flee. The proof was that he was strong enough to tear apart stars casually and throw them at planets obliterating them. Then when he arrived to Earth, he was so weak he had to absorb deers and trees to wrestle with Rogue.

You're still lying that he doesn't have different levels of power. You actually just admitted it. Now you're just lying to cover up your admission over having lied. And still cowardly running away from a battlezone or a mod ruling. Take the battlezone or a neutral mod ruling on the matter or cease lying.

You've already cemented yourself as the worst liar on the KMC Vs forums. And over a random character that has less apearances then you have stubby little fingers.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
The proof was that he was strong enough to tear apart stars casually and throw them at planets obliterating them. Then when he arrived to Earth, he was so weak he had to absorb deers and trees to wrestle with Rogue.

You're still lying that he doesn't have different levels of power. You actually just admitted it. Now you're just lying to cover up your admission over having lied. And still cowardly running away from a battlezone or a mod ruling. Take the battlezone or a neutral mod ruling on the matter or cease lying.

You've already cemented yourself as the worst liar on the KMC Vs forums.
So now you're saying the act of tearing up a star and hurling a piece of it weakened him to the point that he had to eat deer and was getting wtfpwned by three X-Men? But i thought he "casually" performed that feat? As opposed to my high herald examples which you said weren't "casual". Is that what you are arguing? That he weakened himself performing that star tearing feat? confused

ODG
^ You're not smart enough to strawman a simple statement. Stick to compulsively lying and running away from battlezones and mod rulings with your tail between your legs.

Good job admitting you were wrong though a few posts back.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ You're not smart enough to strawman a simple statement. Stick to compulsively lying and running away from battlezones and mod rulings with your tail between your legs.

Good job admitting you were wrong though a few posts back.

Yeah, so how did this happen? You keep saying he was diminished. How/When/Why on panel did this happen?

ODG
Yeah, so how did this happen? You keep saying he was diminished. How/When/Why on panel did this happen? Read a comic, flopflop. Then again, you'll probably just run around lying about the comics again crying over a random obscure character.

Or we can hear about how Magus had the same strength when he was chasing Warlock across space and tearing apart suns as when he was struggling with Rogue by the time he came to Earth.

Then again, you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge my battlezone challenge or offer to obtain a mod ruling. You know what's worse than a pathological liar? A pathological liar on the internet with no proof and no balls.

Great contribution, flopflop.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
Read a comic, flopflop. Then again, you'll probably just run around lying about the comics again crying over a random obscure character.

Or we can hear about how Magus had the same strength when he was chasing Warlock across space and tearing apart suns as when he was struggling with Rogue by the time he came to Earth.

Then again, you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge my battlezone challenge or offer to obtain a mod ruling. You know what's worse than a pathological liar? A pathological liar on the internet with no proof and no balls.

Great contribution, flopflop. So, if we take that peak stats and showing, as well as his title, (what the Magus represents), do you think he is on par with an "average" Celestial?

Personally, I think "yes". I know that there are Celestials who have incredibly powerful feats, but not all of them. I think Magus could go a couple rounds with one.

ODG
^ I've been trolled and lied to so much in this thread I haven't even given that a single thought.

You could make the argument, at least.

The Merchant
Hmmm, I think Celestials could still beat Magus even at those levels, only because of the power-scaling that we got from Kubik.

ODG
^ That argument can certainly be made as well (and has). They're Abstract level for a reason.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Read a comic, flopflop. Then again, you'll probably just run around lying about the comics again crying over a random obscure character.

Great contribution, flopflop.
Here we go again. In between New Mutants 18 and Uncanny X-Men 192, where was it ever mentioned that he was depowered? There were two other issues concerning Warlock and Magus that took place between those issues and it was never mentioned OR hinted at that he was somehow weakened or diminished by the time he showed his face in Uncanny X-Men 192.

You have no arguement that's why you are resorting to name calling and running to mods or a worthless battlezone "challenge".

ODG
Here we go again. In between New Mutants 18 and Uncanny X-Men 192, where was it ever mentioned that he was depowered? There were two other issues concerning Warlock and Magus that took place between those issues and it was never mentioned OR hinted at that he was somehow weakened or diminished by the time he showed his face in Uncanny X-Men 192.

You have no arguement that's why you are resorting to name calling and running to mods or a worthless battlezone "challenge". Typical flopflop, using a non-character statement to try and override on-panel feats and evidence.

If I had no argument, the last thing I'd want to do is have a panel of judges convene or a mod rule on the matter. But I do have an argument. Supported by on-panel feats, evidence and common sense deduction. And you lied about the first scans and lied about the other dozen scans I posted for you.

You have nothing but your tail tucked between your legs and have been deconstructed into e-oblivion. AGAIN. You troll so hard to cover up some of your previous lies, you end up admitting you're wrong incidentally. Take up the battlezone or accept a neutral mod ruling on the matter. In the meantime, cease your lying and trolling and stop pushing this thread towards further derailment. The thread hardly requires any liars.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Typical flopflop, using a non-character statement to try and override on-panel feats and evidence.

If I had no argument, the last thing I'd want to do is have a panel of judges convene or a mod rule on the matter. But I do have an argument. Supported by on-panel feats, evidence and common sense deduction. And you lied about the first scans and lied about the other dozen scans I posted for you.

You have nothing but your tail tucked between your legs and have been deconstructed into e-oblivion. AGAIN. You troll so hard to cover up some of your previous lies, you end up admitting you're wrong incidentally. Take up the battlezone or accept a neutral mod ruling on the matter. In the meantime, cease your lying and trolling and stop pushing this thread towards further derailment. The thread hardly requires any liars.
Why is this so hard for you?

YOU made the claim that he was somehow diminished from his first appearance in New Mutants 19. There are TWO issues where the Warlock/Magus story continues from that initial appearance to when he he took on the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192. It is never mentioned or implied ANYWHERE on panel that he was weakening or weakened.

So you have NOTHING in the way of proof because from New Mutants 18, New Mutants 19, New Mutants 21, or Uncanny X-Men 192, there is NO mention of any depowerment anywhere.

ODG

YOU made the claim that he was somehow diminished from his first appearance in New Mutants 19. There are TWO issues where the Warlock/Magus story continues from that initial appearance to when he he took on the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192. It is never mentioned or implied ANYWHERE on panel that he was weakening or weakened.

So you have NOTHING in the way of proof because from New Mutants 18, New Mutants 19, New Mutants 21, or Uncanny X-Men 192, there is NO mention of any depowerment anywhere. Why is this so hard for you?

YOU made the claim that he somehow remained the same power level from his first appearance in New Mutants 19. He was the size of a Sun and tearing stars apart casually and obliterating planets in his initial appearance to when he took on the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192 in an infinitely smaller man-sized form and wrestled with Colossus and Rogue. It is never mentioned or implied ANYWHERE on panel that he was at the same star-ripping power levels.

So you have NOTHING in the way of proof because from New Mutants 18, New Mutants 19, New Mutants 21, or Uncanny X-Men 192, there is NO mention of any static power levels anywhere.

Good job, flopflop. Rely on what a character doesn't say, instead of on-panel feats a character performs and on-panel powers where he assimilates matter/energy to become more powerful. And still running away scared from a simple battlezone challenge or a neutral mod ruling. Should we assume you have nothing better to do than to lie on a comic book discussion forum and cover up your lies concerning fictional comic characters in a single thread? Yes, we should. Are you that scared to take these meaningless lies outside to a thread dedicated to the issue? Yes, you are.

Stop derailing the thread further with your lying. Any time you stop lying, the thread starts to get back towards discussing the thread topic. You also said you were finished pages ago. You are finished. Take the battlezone, accept a mod ruling, or leave the thread.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG

YOU made the claim that he somehow remained the same power level from his first appearance in New Mutants 19. He was the size of a Sun and tearing stars apart casually and obliterating planets in his initial appearance to when he took on the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men 192 in an infinitely smaller man-sized form and wrestled with Colossus and Rogue. It is never mentioned or implied ANYWHERE on panel that he was at the same star-ripping power levels.

So you have NOTHING in the way of proof because from New Mutants 18, New Mutants 19, New Mutants 21, or Uncanny X-Men 192, there is NO mention of any static power levels anywhere.

Good job, flopflop. Rely on what a character doesn't say, instead of on-panel feats a character performs and on-panel powers where he assimilates matter/energy to become more powerful. And still running away scared from a simple battlezone challenge or a neutral mod ruling. Should we assume you have nothing better to do than to lie on a comic book discussion forum and cover up your lies concerning fictional comic characters in a single thread? Yes, we should. Are you that scared to take these meaningless lies outside to a thread dedicated to the issue? Yes, you are.

Stop derailing the thread further with your lying. Any time you stop lying, the thread starts to get back towards discussing the thread topic. You also said you were finished pages ago. You are finished. Take the battlezone, accept a mod ruling, or leave the thread.
The fact that it wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE on panel that he was weakened in anyway proves my point.

In fact, when he WAS weakening, it WAS mentioned on panel by Rogue. Prior to their fight, there was NO indication by narration or character statements that Magus was diminished.

He got wrecked by THREE X-Men and exhausted himself to the point where he had to run. This WAS mentioned on panel.

ODG
The fact that it wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE on panel that he was weakened in anyway proves my point.

In fact, when he WAS weakening, it WAS mentioned on panel by Rogue. Prior to their fight, there was NO indication by narration or character statements that Magus was diminished.

He got wrecked by THREE X-Men and exhausted himself to the point where he had to run. This WAS mentioned on panel. The fact that it wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE on panel that he always remains at the same exact power level in anyway proves my point.

In fact, when he WAS fighting Rogue, he WAS struggling and wrestling with her. Prior to their fight, there was NO indication by narration or character statements that Magus had any issue tearing apart an entire star with his bare hands and flinging half of its mass at a planet with one hand disintegrating it.

His abilities as a Technarch to assimilate matter and energy to attain power have been demonstrated in EVERY single fight he's ever appeared in. This WAS mentioned on panel.

You should have stopped when your lying was exposed pages ago. You should have stopped when you said you were going to stop pages ago. You should have stopped when you were told to do so. You should have stopped the moment you realized you were too scared to take a battlezone challenge or accept a neutral mod ruling.

I've never seen anybody on KMC so scared to accept a neutral mod looking at the evidence and making a neutral decision. But then again, I've never seen such a liar on KMC obsessed with a single fictional character so much that he derails a thread that isn't even solely about the character just so he can keep lying about him.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
The fact that it wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE on panel that he always remains at the same exact power level in anyway proves my point.

In fact, when he WAS fighting Rogue, he WAS struggling and wrestling with her. Prior to their fight, there was NO indication by narration or character statements that Magus had any issue tearing apart an entire star with his bare hands and flinging half of its mass at a planet with one hand disintegrating it.

His abilities as a Technarch to assimilate matter and energy to attain power have been demonstrated in EVERY single fight he's ever appeared in. This WAS mentioned on panel.

You should have stopped when your lying was exposed pages ago. You should have stopped when you said you were going to stop pages ago. You should have stopped when you were told to do so. You should have stopped the moment you realized you were too scared to take a battlezone challenge or accept a neutral mod ruling.

I've never seen anybody on KMC so scared to accept a neutral mod looking at the evidence and making a neutral decision. But then again, I've never seen such a liar on KMC obsessed with a single fictional character so much that he derails a thread that isn't even solely about the character just so he can keep lying about him.
You are losing your mind.

In the THREE issues prior to his confrontation with the X-Men, never once is it mentioned ON PANEL, that he's weakening. When he exhausts himself against the X-Men, it IS mentioned on panel.

You made the claim, yet you can't back it up so you resort to name calling and crying to mods or a useless battlezone when you can't answer a simple question. You can't answer it because NOWHERE is it mentioned or hinted at on panel. You just made it up.

If anything, if you are correct, that somehow he was diminished from New Mutants 18 (to 19 then 21) up to Uncanny X-Men 192, then that star tearing wore him out. Since NOTHING else of consequence happened involving him in that time (between NM 18,19,21 and UXM 192) on panel. This flies in the face of your "he did it casually" nonsense. Like I said, it was a herald level feat at best and gave you examples of some things heralds have done. You replied they weren't done "casually", well apparently, according to your "diminished" theory, neither was the star tearing done by Magus. He did NOTHING else aside from that star tearing feat except chase Warlock in between his first appearance NM 18 through NM 19 and 21 up till he faced the X-Men in UXM 192!

ODG
You are losing your mind.

In the THREE issues prior to his confrontation with the X-Men, never once is it mentioned ON PANEL, that he's weakening. When he exhausts himself against the X-Men, it IS mentioned on panel.

You made the claim, yet you can't back it up so you resort to name calling and crying to mods or a useless battlezone when you can't answer a simple question. You can't answer it because NOWHERE is it mentioned or hinted at on panel. You just made it up.

If anything, if you are correct, that somehow he was diminished from New Mutants 18 (to 19 then 21) up to Uncanny X-Men 192, then that star tearing wore him out. Since NOTHING else of consequence happened involving him in that time (between NM 18,19,21 and UXM 192) on panel. This flies in the face of your "he did it casually" nonsense. Like I said, it was a herald level feat at best and gave you examples of some things heralds have done. You replied they weren't done "casually", well apparently, according to your "diminished" theory, neither was the star tearing done by Magus. He did NOTHING else aside from that star tearing feat except chase Warlock in between his first appearance NM 18 through NM 19 and 21 up till he faced the X-Men in UXM 192! You are losing your mind.

In the THREE issues prior to his confrontation with the X-Men, it is shown ON PANEL, that he's big and strong enough to tear apart stars and throw half their masses around at planets. When he fights against the X-Men, it IS depicted on panel that he's been reduced to a man-sized form that struggles with Colossus and Rogue.

You made the claim that he always remains at the same static power level, yet you can't back it up so you resort to lying and avoiding a neutral mod looking at this issue or fair battlezone challenges when you can't answer a simple question. You can't answer it because NOWHERE is it mentioned or hinted at on panel. You just made it up.

If anything, if you are correct, that somehow he remained at the same static power level from New Mutants 18 (to 19 then 21) up to Uncanny X-Men 192, then Rogue is easily a planet-buster. Since NOTHING else was shown when he journeyed all the way across space chasing Warlock for three issues (between NM 18,19,21 and UXM 192) off panel. This flies in the face of your "he was the same power level" nonsense. Like I said, it was beyond a herald level feat at best and you gave no examples of some things heralds have done as monumentally large with the same casual ease. You replied that it doesn't matter, well apparently, according to your theory, Rogue is now strong enough to tear apart stars and throw half their masses at planets. You have NO PROOF that he fully retained the same power levels after Warlock for three issues off-panel across the cosmos in between his first appearance NM 18 through NM 19 and 21 up till he faced the X-Men in UXM 192!

Keep lying, flopflop. Keep running scared with your tail tucked between your legs and sticking your thumb in your mouth for your mommy because you're threatened by a neutral mod ruling on the issue. Why would anybody be scared of a neutral mod weighing the evidence? Let alone a panel of trusted judges? Unless they were lying through their teeth and doing nothing but trolling about a fictional character they hate in a thread topic not even dedicated to him. You are the worst liar here on KMC. And it's obvious. I feel sorry for you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>