SS vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Silver Surfer (CIS off)

vs

Emma Frost
Gambit
Cyclops
Wolverine
Magma
Classic Colossus
Beast
Nightcrawler
Armor
Namor
Rogue
Dust
Aurora
Northstar
Sunspot
Iceman
Magneto
Marrow
Professor X

No BFR

Fight is on Earth

DarkSaint85
confused

CIS off Surfer? Against such opponents as the mighty Beast? MARROW?

Tar-Antado
Imo CIS Surfer can execute a mini version of a Herald My Rage blast that can kill or incapacitate the x folks on the list. In a comic, Marvel probably gets Wolverine to beat him 1 on 1.

h1a8
Surfer turns Earth into a black hole

PillarofOsiris
These are the only X-men who matter.

Originally posted by keiththegreat

Emma Frost
Namor
Rogue
Aurora
Northstar
Magneto
Professor X

But it wouldn't be enough.

Batman-Prime
AvX Prof X and Classic Magneto would be enough.

janus77
Surfer instantly turns off the X-gene and then laughs as Wolverine dies from internal bleeding.

This is no contest at all. As bad as WBH vs The Avengers.

Glorificus
Bloodlusted Surfer snaps his fingers, creates a black hole or transmutes them all into goo, before any one of them has finished processing a single thought. Even Northstar isn't fast enough to react to a Surfer going all out.

h1a8
cis off surfer is an unfair mother pucker.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
AvX Prof X and Classic Magneto would be enough. Also add Emma and Iceman for extra oomph.

JayDaDon
X gene switch off ftw. For guys like the surfer the x gene is always right there to turn off if he decides he's bored with the fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
X gene switch off ftw. For guys like the surfer the x gene is always right there to turn off if he decides he's bored with the fight.

Where did he do this

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where did he do this

Would have to scan the respect thread again, it's been a while since I saw that one.

-Pr-
Was that with Cable?

Harbinger
Pretty sure he did it to Jesus Cable.

-Pr-
Thought that was it...

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Harbinger
Pretty sure he did it to Jesus Cable.

I thought Cable just burned out his powers. I could be wrong tho, it's been a while.

Mindset
He never turned off Cable's x-gene.

Mr.SunKing
Cable burned out from what i recall, surfer never turned off his x gene far as i'm concerned if anyone can provide a scan that provides other wise, that'll be much appreciated

vince_slice
After Surfer blasts Cable's arm, why does he say, "you will live without your powers."?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080447-cabledeadpool102005stredj1_super.jpg
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6076/cabledeadpool102005strevw5.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by vince_slice
After Surfer blasts Cable's arm, why does he say, "you will live without your powers."?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1080447-cabledeadpool102005stredj1_super.jpg

Kinda ambiguous.

Mindset
He knew Cable's powers were burning out.

It's not ambiguous at all.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
He knew Cable's powers were burning out.

It's not ambiguous at all.

U talk out your ass alot

Mr.SunKing

from what gathered, he was aware Cable's powers were burning out. In an the interview Irene Merryweather. Cable himself revealed he would burn out and that certain situations( a wild card, being surfer) WOULD cause him to burn out faster due to him generating more power...

Sin I AM
So that negates the whole shutting off x gene stuff

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, people thought Surfer had shut off the X-gene? Imo, I thought it was pretty obvious that everything pointed to Cable's abilities burning themselves out. At least if you read the story. All of the events were leading to this, Cable's body couldn't handle the overexertion. Imo, it seemed like the battle with Surfer is what finally broke him, and even during the fight he was holding up his island etc.

psycho gundam
U talk out your ass alot his sphincter speaks the truth (pause)

SamZED
(Applause)

Mindset
U talk out your ass alot
Try actually reading the comic.Originally posted by Sin I AM
So that negates the whole shutting off x gene stuff facepalm

Mr.SunKing
lol

-Pr-
This is what happens when you haven't read a comic for five years...

mastagambit
Team

JayDaDon
Either way with CIS off for surfer the team is history.

Mindship
Might as well have X-men vs Forum Surfer.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
from what gathered, he was aware Cable's powers were burning out. In an the interview Irene Merryweather. Cable himself revealed he would burn out and that certain situations( a wild card, being surfer) WOULD cause him to burn out faster due to him generating more power... So I'm assuming Surfer just knocked Cable out with the blast, and didn't actually then off his x-gene?

carver9
No, he didn't turn the X-gene off. Fighting Surfer, holding up an Island, rebuilding damage that was made by both him and Surfer, his power was near depletion before the fight ended.

Mindset
So I'm assuming Surfer just knocked Cable out with the blast, and didn't actually then off his x-gene? Why don't you read the comic, or even the scans of the fight.

Sin I AM
Why don't you read the comic, or even the scans of the fight.

U seem.........mad?

Mindset
U seem.........mad? You seem illiterate.

Sin I AM
You seem illiterate.

Oh sorry that whole.myth was debunked...xoxo

Mindset
Oh sorry that whole.myth was debunked...xoxo So you are a man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.