Wingman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
You're somebody's plus one at the annual hero/villain mixer. You want to use this opportunity to hook-up with a spandex clad hottie. You zet your sights on the following vixens.
1. Wonder Woman
2. Jean Grey
3. Lois Lane
4. Gamora
5. Emma Frost
6. Betty Ross
7. Sue Storm
8. Mistress Death
9. Zatanna

Baring in mind that their boyfriend's are also attending, who is your wingman/woman? To make it interesting, no psychics. Full open bar, inhibitions have loosened.

Endless Mike
Why choose Marvel's Death over Death of the Endless?

pym-ftw
Mandrill is my wingman

I win

Mindset
Mystique is my "wingman".

I have her change into all of the above and bang her.

Badabing
From the list, I'd pick Zatanna.

DarkSaint85
Nightwing.

He knows a lot of people, plus he's a 'nice guy'.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nightwing.

He knows a lot of people, plus he's a 'nice guy'. He would bang any girl you try to pick up.

DarkSaint85
Please. He'd be the beta male to me.

Mindset
They don't call him Dick for nothin.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why choose Marvel's Death over Death of the Endless? Because I'm not familiar with her, and Mistress Death, especially the younger childlike version from Annihilation make me cream in my jeans.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Because I'm not familiar with her, and Mistress Death, especially the younger childlike version from Annihilation make me cream in my jeans.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/y2jshifty.gif

DarkSaint85
Looks like Brockalizer's wingman should be Frank Castle.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Looks like Brockalizer's wingman should be Frank Castle. Actually I'd pick Daken. He could use his pheromone manipulation to get Superman, Hulk, Reed, Cyclops and the other significant others to *** out with each other. Leaving all the women in a very confused and vulnerable state, which is how I prefer my women.

DarkSaint85
Actually I'd pick Daken. He could use his pheromone manipulation to get Superman, Hulk, Reed, Cyclops and the other significant others to *** out with each other. Leaving all the women in a very confused and vulnerable state, which is how I prefer my women.

Also, young and childlike.

Badabing
Because I'm not familiar with her, and Mistress Death, especially the younger childlike version from Annihilation make me cream in my jeans. http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/john_stewart_facepalm.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.