Majestic & Zealot Vs Thor & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/88206-18002-106110-1-majestic_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2564096-uncannyavengers1_preview2_02__1__large.jpg

Digi
Why include Cap and Zealot? This fight is entirely won or lost with the other two.

Galan007
Majestic wins if Thor decides to make this a brawl. If Thor actually uses the versatility at his disposal, however, he likely wins.

JakeTheBank
How versatile do you think Thor would have to get, Galan?

Galan007
Realistically, not too crazy at all.

Shielding and/or energy-blocking/absorption should do it... Or BFR. Thor's biggest issue (imo) would be contending with Majestic's speed advantage.

Golgo13
Much of that can be negated through the Majestic's blades.

JakeTheBank
How? Unless you think his blades can cut through Mjolnir?

Golgo13
Primarily energy attacks and the like. Thor doesn't usually go for the versatility tricks, plus he likely gets one shotted by Majestic/speed. wink

JakeTheBank
Thor using Mjolnir to block/defend against energy attacks isn't what I'd call a versatility trick, imo.

Absorbing energy and sending it back ten to a hundredfold would be, though.

Galan007
Didn't realize you intended to give Majestic the Kusar Blades here.

Anyway, I've never seen the Kusar's cut through magical energy-- they should be able to, but in the world of comics magic sometimes tends to operate differently than normal energies. But, yeah: they should be able to cut through any standard shielding/blasts Thor utilizes... Admittedly, that is a hard point to prove, given Majestic's lack of showings against the magical-type. /shrug

Again, though: Thor's biggest enemy here is Majestic's speed. FTL speed+nanosecond perceptions/reactions+the ability to chop Thor in half with a casual swipe.

Golgo13
Real versatility tricks like manipulating time and matter is what would give Thor the win. If he doesn't do this, I'd place my money on Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.