Nemesis vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/comic-covers/4112_400x600.jpg

vs

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/char/x23/x23-2.jpg

Charis takes on Laura.

StyleTime
Full equipment for Charis?

"Id"
Originally posted by StyleTime
Full equipment for Charis?

Only the Creation Blades.

ODG
Nemesis. No contest.

Golgo13
Nemesis.

vansonbee
Read the short series on Nemesis. X-23 has barely no chance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, why the one sided fight?

If you know anything about Nemesis, the winner is pretty obvious. With her force fields up, there isn't much X-23 can do. Or did you just want the gratification of everyone agreeing with you Id? Nah, I kid. But seriously, at least make it Wolverine.

"Id"
I wanted a girl fight, paired with cold, hard, steel. 131fist

Rage.Of.Olympus
There you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t570830.html

Endless Mike
Thought you meant the partial Infinity Being at first

StyleTime
Uh.....Nemesis doesn't have her force field here guys. It's only the creation blades.

StyleTime
Before the thread falls into the abyss of the 2nd page, I'll state my opinion for future generations I guess.

I'd have to give X-23 a 6/10 victory here. Without full equipment, they'll both tag each other often; however, Nemesis won't heal the wounds like Laura will. Nemesis will slowly succumb to accumulated damage, and X-23 could even land a crippling blow early in the match.

Charis has the skill advantage, but I don't see it giving her a majority in a forum fight.

Golgo13
Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up?

ODG
I may not have read Nemesis' appearances for a while, but she left me with the clear impression that she'd chump someone like X-23 outright.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Golgo13
Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up?
I could scan some in if you wanted.

Keep in mind, Id didn't give her the shields for this match though. With full equipment, she'd win.

Golgo13
I forgot how it went down. When she has her shields up, can she freely move?

Galan007
Does anyone have the scans of Nemesis fighting with her shields up? Here's a few instances:

Aside from that, Nemesis was capable of utterly shit-stomping Zealot:

And Grifter:

...And she also possessed the timing/speed necessary to dodge a bullrush from Majestic, and successfully deliver a slash from her Creation blade:

Suffice to say: she wins.

StyleTime
I forgot how it went down. When she has her shields up, can she freely move?
Yes, she can. Even when she materializes the force field over her whole body, she still moves like normal.
Originally posted by ODG
I may not have read Nemesis' appearances for a while, but she left me with the clear impression that she'd chump someone like X-23 outright.
She might. Some writers play up the "I'm a skilled adult, so I will always beat the upstart child" angle.

Nemesis can win of course. I just don't think that, on average, she could avoid Laura the whole fight without her equipment. She might start out with the advantage, but I think she'd need to decapitate or dismember Laura for a win.
Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from that, Nemesis was capable of utterly shit-stomping Zealot:

Suffice to say: she wins.
She's not capable of shit-stomping Zealot. They've fought a few times, and Wildstorm was pretty adamant that Zealot=Nemesis.

Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time.

Galan007
She's not capable of shit-stomping Zealot. They've fought a few times, and Wildstorm was pretty adamant that Zealot=Nemesis.

Also, thanks for uploading those. I know you didn't do it for me specifically, but it saved me time. She did stomp on Zealot there-- that is to say: she easily gained the upper hand. Considering that was her first ever appearance, and in the very same comic she trounced Grifter and dodged/slashed Majestic, it really isn't surprising to me that she had the edge against Zealot. /shrug

No problem.

StyleTime
Oh, I'll agree to that. She is capable of gaining the upper hand in a confrontation with Zealot. I thought you were saying she "shit-stomped" Zealot in the same way that.....Sarin shit-stomped Zealot.

Galan007
Oh, I'll agree to that. She is capable of gaining the upper hand in a confrontation with Zealot. I thought you were saying she "shit-stomped" Zealot in the same way that.....Sarin shit-stomped Zealot. Oh, sry. Miscommunication on my end.

Golgo13
Nice scans. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.