Mr Immortal vs The Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can The Classic Beyonder kill Mr Immortal for good?

Mindset
Yes.

ODG
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes.

golem370
I thought nothing could kill him for good?

ozz81
only if the beyonder can destroy the universe coz i read some where they reckon mr immortal only truly dies if the universe gets obliterated etc... but im not 100 percent sure, so yeah he probably could

Mindset
Originally posted by ozz81
only if the beyonder can destroy the universe coz i read some where they reckon mr immortal only truly dies if the universe gets obliterated etc... but im not 100 percent sure And he can.

Glorificus
Well killing implies Beyonder can force Lady Death to take Mr. Immortal.

Which I have no doubt he can, since Lady Death would probably be scared shitless of him to refuse.

But even simpler than going to Lady Death and telling her, "hey, go take that guy right now", is just erasing Mr. Immortal from all existence.

Which Beyonder can do without any effort.

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
Can The Classic Beyonder kill Mr Immortal for good? Good one!
We need more "outside-the-envelope" threads like this one.

Horrificus
It depends on WHY he is immortal. Is there a higher power keeping him immortal? Is that higher power above the Beyonder? Etc.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Horrificus
It depends on WHY he is immortal. Is there a higher power keeping him immortal? Is that higher power above the Beyonder? Etc.

There is no higher power than classic Beyonder. He and TOAA are as high up as it goes.

NemeBro
Classic Beyonder was capable of deleting people from existence, as in, he erased the very idea of them so utterly that Death could not claim their souls after he did so.

So yeah.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Glorificus
There is no higher power than classic Beyonder. He and TOAA are as high up as it goes. Ah. Didn't notice we were discussing "classic".
Yup. He was "God".

ODG
Originally posted by NemeBro
Classic Beyonder was capable of deleting people from existence, as in, he erased the very idea of them so utterly that Death could not claim their souls after he did so.

So yeah. Whoa, really? I didn't even remember that.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ODG
Whoa, really? I didn't even remember that.

He did it against an alien space fleet

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He did it against an alien space fleet
The same guys whose souls Death and Mephisto were unable to claim , thus causing them both to be tremendously butthurt ?

celestialdemon
Beyonder can do it. Death and Oblivion are nothing to him.

DTM
Classic Beyonder killed Death itself, so Im sure he can kill (or simply blimp out of existence) Mr. Immortal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.