Uthana Thoth vs. Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Battle of alien Skyfathers

Horrificus
"Alien-Odin" ftw.

guy222
walker

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
walker Yeah. I'm changing my opinion. I agree with you guy.
Walker wins.

TheGodKiller
Apart from failing to beat Odin 1-on-1, what are Uthana Thoth's best feats ?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Apart from failing to beat Odin 1-on-1, what are Uthana Thoth's best feats ?

Stopping his universe from collapsing with the force of his will

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Was it a full-fledged universe with its own Abstracts and cosmic hierarchies , or a pocket universe ?

zopzop
failing to beat Odin 1-on-1 Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wow. Either that was a tiny ass universe, Odin was somehow amped during his fight with Thoth, Thoth was depowered somehow during his fight with Odin, or the feat didn't really happen and it was narration/character hyperbole.

How close was his fight with Odin? Any scans?

Endless Mike
Was it a full-fledged universe with its own Abstracts and cosmic hierarchies , or a pocket universe ?

I don't think it had its own equivalents of Eternity/other abstracts, but there was nothing indicating it was physically any smaller than the 616 universe, AFAIK...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
How close was his fight with Odin? Any scans?
IIRC , prior to his lackeys intervening in the battle , he was getting his @$$ handed to him .

TheGodKiller
I don't think it had its own equivalents of Eternity/other abstracts, but there was nothing indicating it was physically any smaller than the 616 universe, AFAIK...
Was there anything that indicated that it was as big as the 616-universe ?

Mind you , the way Fraction's run has gone , the Norse Realms themselves would seem like parallel universes .

zopzop
IIRC , prior to his lackeys intervening in the battle , he was getting his @$$ handed to him .
How would you compare it to Odin's fight vs Thanos? Similar?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
How would you compare it to Odin's fight vs Thanos? Similar?
Haven't really seen the Uthana-Thoth fight , just read it on his bio on comicvine , so I can't comment .

Endless Mike
Was there anything that indicated that it was as big as the 616-universe ?

Well it had planets, stars, galaxies, etc. and was referred to as a "universe", not a "pocket universe" or "dimension". I think the general rule is in a situation like that we assume it's the same size as an "average" universe.

guy222
still the death god

TheGodKiller
Well it had planets, stars, galaxies, etc. and was referred to as a "universe", not a "pocket universe" or "dimension". I think the general rule is in a situation like that we assume it's the same size as an "average" universe.
Wasn't this same logic applied to the Beyonder's universe(after he was "imprisoned" in it by LT and Eternity) ? And wasn't the general consensus after all the arguments , was that it was most likely a pocket universe ?

Imo , Uthana-Thoth's universe was also probably a pocket universe , just like any of the god/demon-ruled realms associated with Earth . However , I'll check out the relevant issue to be sure .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.