Cloverfield 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
So I was rooting around on wikipedia today looking at the lastest family guy episode and saw JJ Abrams was on the show, so I clicked a link to his wikipedia page and looked at movies he's done and upcoming movies and right at the bottom I saw 2015 Cloverfield 2, so I looked at the cloverfield page and from what I read it seems it might actually happen

the ninjak
Great! Loved the first one. Saw it in a VMAX cinema with 8 subwoofers and a giant screen. It was like being in a ride.

rudester
I loved the ending really cool dramatic camera angle!

rudester
Here watch the teaser trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNJBkbzLeE

Kazenji
Absolutely hated the first movie.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
Absolutely hated the first movie.

laughing Why?

Kazenji
Well for starters i got a nauseating feeling from the shaky camera.

the ninjak
That's teh feeling I get on a rollercoaster. And that's what the film was personally.

steverules_2
Pretty sure they warned people they might feel sick during the film, I never feel those things when seeing these kinda movies

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Pretty sure they warned people they might feel sick during the film, I never feel those things when seeing these kinda movies

Well from now on whenever a new movie filmed that way i stay away from them and wait for them on dvd.

steverules_2
See I've never seen them at the cinema, is it more likely to make you feel sick in the cinema than it is if you see the DVD? If so then I dunno how'd be with it on the big screen

Esau Cairn
Yeah I hated the first film too...I seriously thought the First Person/Point Of View shakey cam was ridiculously stupid.

I mean...Alien invasion, total chaos, everything exploding around you & you're going to hinder your escape by holding a camera in one hand & watch everything through a view finder.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah I hated the first film too...I seriously thought the First Person/Point Of View shakey cam was ridiculously stupid.

I mean...Alien invasion, total chaos, everything exploding around you & you're going to hinder your escape by holding a camera in one hand & watch everything through a view finder.

...it would seem so

But it's kinda like journalism, they always stick around in the heat of the battle even when things are getting rough and tough

Esau Cairn
...it would seem so

But it's kinda like journalism, they always stick around in the heat of the battle even when things are getting rough and tough

But that's the point, the guy wasn't a journo...from memory he was the cliched "irritating guy" in the group.

There was that scene in the railway tunnel when those creatures were attacking the group, the guy refused to let go off the camera which resulted in the girl getting her arm viciously maimed as she tried to protect him...moments later, instead of helping her clean & bandage her wounds, he's still filming her making a cheesey attempt to try & chat her up as she's clearly in shock with the amount of blood she's lost.

Tzeentch._
I loved the first movie. Can't wait for #2.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
But that's the point, the guy wasn't a journo...from memory he was the cliched "irritating guy" in the group.

There was that scene in the railway tunnel when those creatures were attacking the group, the guy refused to let go off the camera which resulted in the girl getting her arm viciously maimed as she tried to protect him...moments later, instead of helping her clean & bandage her wounds, he's still filming her making a cheesey attempt to try & chat her up as she's clearly in shock with the amount of blood she's lost.

Well you missed the point, he was gonna use the camera later on to make a sex video after chatting her up...she ended up exploding but not in the kinda way he was hoping for awesome

Esau Cairn
Well you missed the point, he was gonna use the camera later on to make a sex video after chatting her up...she ended up exploding but not in the kinda way he was hoping for awesome

If the cam's shaking, I really don't want to know what he's doing with the other hand. wink

steverules_2
Best not to watch the directors cut

Esau Cairn
Ahh...the infamous "Bukake Bloopers".

rudester
I only hope in number two that they show where the monster came from.. also from watching the trailer there are atleast a few known actors that were unnoticeable the first time around.

Kazenji
That trailer looked fake.

rudester
^ thats the real trailer promise...lol

Kazenji
Look at the upload.....2008 the same year as the first movie.

steverules_2
I didn't even watch it, I knew it would be fake, they haven't even so much as got a story for the movie yet as far as I know

rudester
Obviously it was a joke... obviously it was a kid playing with his camera, and yet I'm still wondering how you thought it was even remotely the real trailer for Cloverfield 2??

CowardlyBlakMan
Rather see paranormal activity 10 than this shit.

Kazenji
Rather see none of them.

Mr. Rhythmic
Love "Cloverfield."

shiv
Cloverfield sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.