Cross Genre Nominations.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Would like to get this going again since there seems to be much interest.

Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

My nom...Iron Spider-Man vs T-1000.

Endless Mike
The Doctor (Doctor Who) vs. Doctor Doom

Scenario: The TARDIS lands in Latveria, The Doctor decides to free the people of the country and depose its monarch, Doom knows there is an alien time traveler after him but nothing else at first. Doom has all of the resources of Latveria, The Doctor can be any incarnation or have any of his companions (or if that is too vague we can just use the current 11th Doctor with Amy and Rory).

I don't know who would win, that is why it is a good match, because they are both prep masters and geniuses who could both pull something off to win.

Sin I AM
I like it, it would be interesting to see how Victor's doombots would handle getting invaded.

Badabing
Here are some othe threads for cross genre matches.

Mixed Genre & Comic Tier Reference Guide

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

MF DELPH
I'd like to see the Winchesters (Supernatural) in a match. Either Sam & Dean or Sam, Dean, & John.

JakeTheBank
Yes. thumb up

XanatosForever
A suggestion: The Foreign Cinema forum has recently been declared the beta ground for a new "All Versus Forum", where threads can be made for characters from any medium. It has been fairly active thus far, but new users browsing through it would always been welcome.

In fact, one of the previous matches that have been brought up was Endless Mike's suggestion: The Doctor Versus Doctor Doom.

I'm not saying that a specific cross genre match couldn't be done here in Comic VS, but maybe runner ups still interested in seeing their potential match up could make a thread in the new AVF.

Something to consider. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by XanatosForever
A suggestion: The Foreign Cinema forum has recently been declared the beta ground for a new "All Versus Forum", where threads can be made for characters from any medium. It has been fairly active thus far, but new users browsing through it would always been welcome.

In fact, one of the previous matches that have been brought up was Endless Mike's suggestion: The Doctor Versus Doctor Doom.

I'm not saying that a specific cross genre match couldn't be done here in Comic VS, but maybe runner ups still interested in seeing their potential match up could make a thread in the new AVF.

Something to consider. smile We started the cross genre and obviously people still have interest here. Which makes sense given that this forum is the most popular. Plus this was already addressed in another thread. So as long as the interest is present, we'll still honor cross genre threads.

Starscream M
Alucard from Hellsing vs Dr. Strange

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Starscream M
Alucard from Hellsing vs Dr. Strange

Classic strange? Isn't he a little too uber for the vamp? Unless his seals are released and he had his familiars

Mindship
Daredevil vs the Jeeper Creeper.

carver9
Toguro vs Morlun

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Toguro vs Morlun

Morlun stomps

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Morlun stomps

No he doesn't. Make it and accept Anime and Manga fts. Wasn't the Anime for Yu Yu made first?

JakeTheBank
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, specifically some matches like:

Ryu vs. Iron Fist
Dante vs. Deadpool
Virgil vs. Ghost Rider
Morrigan vs. Doctor Strange
Strider vs. Spider-Man
Chris Redfield vs. Hawkeye
Amaretsu vs. Thor
Akuma vs. Doctor Doom

Probably would have to bar people like Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Phoenix, and Galactus, though.

Starscream M
Classic strange? Isn't he a little too uber for the vamp? Unless his seals are released and he had his familiars I've been watching the latest Hellsing OVAs (it's up to 9 now) and Alucard is INSANELY powerful

you can't kill him

psycho gundam
^ quick, make an alucard vs thor thread without mjolnir

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ quick, make an alucard vs thor thread without mjolnir why, even if I give thor mjolnir, he would get rapestomped by alucard

Gecko4lif
No he doesn't. Make it and accept Anime and Manga fts. Wasn't the Anime for Yu Yu made first? No. it wasnt.

JakeTheBank
^ quick, make an alucard vs thor thread without mjolnir

lmao

Oh, I remember those threads.

JakeTheBank
why, even if I give thor mjolnir, he would get rapestomped by alucard

Strong words.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao

Oh, I remember those threads. ok and? all of those threads I removed mjolnir out of fairness, so thor's opponent will have a chance. it was never to spite thor.

Starscream M
Strong words. if you watched the latest Hellsing OVA, you'd not disagree

marwash22
anyone wanna do another Bleach universe vs. Wonder Woman? shifty 313

Sin I AM
No he doesn't. Make it and accept Anime and Manga fts. Wasn't the Anime for Yu Yu made first?

Wrong again

Ryu vs. Iron Fist
Dante vs. Deadpool
Virgil vs. Ghost Rider
Strider vs. Spider-Man
Amaretsu vs. Thor
Akuma vs. Doctor Doom

Probably would have to bar people like Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Phoenix, and Galactus, though.

You'd have to dumb down ryu and Dante too much for those fights

I've been watching the latest Hellsing OVAs (it's up to 9 now) and Alucard is INSANELY powerful

you can't kill him

Where would u place him?

JakeTheBank
Dante, possibly.

Ryu? His actual canon feats aren't beyond Iron Fist's means to put up a competitive fight.

Starscream M

Where would u place him? alucard would be trans or skyfather from what I have seen

Blight
Dante, possibly.

Ryu? His actual canon feats aren't beyond Iron Fist's means to put up a competitive fight.

Tell that to Them.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

People should read more Iron Fist, I guess.

carver9
Wrong again

How am I wrong when I was asking a question.? Toguro would annihilate Morlun imo but I can see where some can make an argument.

Sin I AM
How am I wrong when I was asking a question.? Toguro would annihilate Morlun imo but I can see where some can make an argument.

Not the fight, u were wrong about what's canon

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Badabing
We started the cross genre and obviously people still have interest here. Which makes sense given that this forum is the most popular. Plus this was already addressed in another thread. So as long as the interest is present, we'll still honor cross genre threads.

I wasn't sure if it had been brought up yet, but as it has, I certainly won't try and tell anyone it's mandatory to stop. I just wanted to offer an option. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Sh3nG L0nG
Tyrant Vs Goro

Endless Mike
Alucard is city level at best. The only thing he has that would ever trouble any Herald level characters is the power he gets at the very end of the manga that makes him basically unkillable + omnipresent, yet he had to give up most of his power to get it, so it's unknown if he can even fight or do much of anything in that form.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Tyrant Vs Goro

Dp?

Sh3nG L0nG
Dp?

Dp? not sure what you mean by that, sorry.

Tyrant from resident evil, I'd say the original not nemesis Vs. Goro from Mortal Kombat.

JakeTheBank
She probably thought you meant Tyrant as in Galactus' creation.

Sh3nG L0nG
She probably thought you meant Tyrant as in Galactus' creation.

oh, vs Goro? lol, nah. I hated Goro with a passion but i would never, ever do that to him.

psycho gundam
Dp? i see what you did there

Sin I AM
i see what you did there

smokin' your a clever one

NemeBro
alucard would be trans or skyfather from what I have seen Lol, is this mother****er serious?

The Thing would be immune to Alucard's best attempts at even causing him injury.

Alucard's sole impressive quality is his regeneration.

Thor could physically shatter the molecules that make up Alucard's body, he could effortlessly overpower every Hellsing character at the same time.

marwash22
^ nothing to do with that.

video game characters get wanked... except when it comes to Kratos for some reason.

NemeBro

Ryu vs. Iron Fist
Dante vs. Deadpool
Virgil vs. Ghost Rider
Strider vs. Spider-Man
Amaretsu vs. Thor
Akuma vs. Doctor Doom

Probably would have to bar people like Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Phoenix, and Galactus, though. Dante's physical stats are way too high for Deadpool, IMHO, though I doubt Dante could kill him.

Morrigan is largely a featless character, we can't even really use powerscaling, there is no one to scale her up from. Pyron in his mortal form (The one he fought in) has some notable feats, but he is more powerful than she is.

Amaterasu doesn't belong in versus threads, since really... Most of her showings aren't that impressive, with only a few really suspect and high-end feats (Spinning a galaxy).

The Merchant
Morrigan fused with Lilith is supposed to be stronger than Pyron last I heard.

Badabing
NemeBro, you will address Marwash as sir, my lord or boss. sneer

Golgo13
Ryu Hayabusa vs Iron Fist. Who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol, is this mother****er serious?

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ryu Hayabusa vs Iron Fist. Who wins?

Iron fist

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Dante's physical stats are way too high for Deadpool, IMHO, though I doubt Dante could kill him.

Morrigan is largely a featless character, we can't even really use powerscaling, there is no one to scale her up from. Pyron in his mortal form (The one he fought in) has some notable feats, but he is more powerful than she is.

Amaterasu doesn't belong in versus threads, since really... Most of her showings aren't that impressive, with only a few really suspect and high-end feats (Spinning a galaxy).
I agree on Dante vs Deadpool. It will be rather boring/spiteful thing. Deadpool is rather limited against most high metas. And Dante is a pretty good example of high meta (wanking him or Alucard being higher than Stark or at very best cases Engineer on tier thread is a BS ABC logic, and I am sorry for engaging in it several times).
If we count KO as a win (should be realistically), Dante walks all over Deadpool in several ways.

NemeBro
I wouldn't put Dante or Alucard on Stark's level honestly, especially Alucard.

Originally posted by The Merchant
Morrigan fused with Lilith is supposed to be stronger than Pyron last I heard.

Pyron in terms of raw power is stronger than everyone.

In Pyron's ending, Jedah does manage to eventually defeat Pyron, but it is not through combat. Pyron destroyed Jedah's body, only for Jedah's spirit to infect Pyron and slowly take him over.

Astner
Why are people putting out these obscure characters that no one cares for? No one will reply to those threads.

What about Yamamoto versus Iceman?

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
NemeBro, you will address Marwash as sir, my lord or boss. sneer Or my liege.

Mindset
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I agree on Dante vs Deadpool. It will be rather boring/spiteful thing. Deadpool is rather limited against most high metas. And Dante is a pretty good example of high meta (wanking him or Alucard being higher than Stark or at very best cases Engineer on tier thread is a BS ABC logic, and I am sorry for engaging in it several times).
If we count KO as a win (should be realistically), Dante walks all over Deadpool in several ways. Nah.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Why are people putting out these obscure characters that no one cares for? No one will reply to those threads.

What about Yamamoto versus Iceman? This post strikes me as.... Ironic.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
This post strikes me as.... Ironic.
You don't know of Bleach? Blasphemy!

Anyway, the symbol you're using for your location, ø, isn't the empty set, it's the Danish and Norwegian variation of ö pronounced like as the ea- of earl.

The symbol you're looking for is this one, ∅.

Galan007
Unless you're talking about the chemical I use to clean out my toilets, then no. ermm13

Astner
So you don't know of Aizen?

YWtMD_HfobI

Mindset
I only watched the anime.

Galan007
All I know of Bleach is that it's anime. That is literally it.

Anime died when DBZ went off the air. Fact.

Astner
Originally posted by Mindset
I only watched the anime.
Is it true that there are backgrounds in the anime?

Mindset
Yes.Originally posted by Galan007

Anime died when DBZ went off the air. Fact. You didn't watch Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, or Cowboy Bebop?

You're gay.

srankmissingnin
Yes. You didn't watch Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, or Cowboy Bebop?

You're gay.

He could have watch all of those except Samurai Champloo, before DBZ finished it's run...

Galan007
Yes. You didn't watch Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, or Cowboy Bebop?

You're gay. Nah. The only other anime-esque show I ever watched consistently was Ronin Warriors.

All that other crap is for queers. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He could have watch all of those except Samurai Champloo, before DBZ finished it's run... And this is why you keep your mouth shut when I'm talking.Originally posted by Galan007
Nah. The only other anime-esque show I ever watched consistently was Ronin Warriors.

All that other crap is for queers. thumb up You like boners in your mouth.

Astner
Samurai Champloo is neat actually, though I hated the 'shroom mini-arc with the wasabi-eating zombies. God that shit was ****ing horrible.

Mindset
I don't remember that.

Astner
Anyway, since people here only watch Dragon Ball. What about Perfect Cell versus Doomsday from Death of Superman?

Two genetically engineered life forms both of which could **** up the planet with ease.

Mindset
I don't see any attack DD has that can beat him.

Astner
I don't remember that.
It starts at episode 22.

Astner
I don't see any attack DD has that can beat him.
He's physically stronger than Cell, especially taking that 40 ton fiasco into account.

Mindset
He's physically stronger than Cell, especially taking that 40 ton fiasco into account. That won't let him destroy every cell.

Astner
That won't let him destroy every cell.
He doesn't have to destroy every cell, only the lump inside of Cell's head.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/astner/th_lllllllll.jpg
Dragon Ball, chapter 414, page 10 of 12.

Now stop hating on Doomsday and let this match happen.

Galan007
SSJ2 Gohan hit Perfect Cell like 3-4 times, forcing him to spit out 18 and revert back to Imperfect Cell.

I'd put DoS DD's punching power over Gohan's, tbh.

marwash22
What about Yamamoto versus Iceman? Bobby is THAT leet these days? I know he can turn into mist or somethin' like that, but can he really hang with Yama?

psycho gundam

Anime died when DBZ went off the air. Fact. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/q1.gif
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/q2.gif

Mindset
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/q1.gif
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/q2.gif thumb up

Galan007
Queery art like that is why I steer clear of anime. thumb up

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/q3.gif

psycho gundam
0Tvl-epUOpQ

Astner
Excuse the editing, it's my software's fault. But here you go:

cN4qXSDW9RM

psycho gundam
^ coulda just posted anything Jan Valentine

Astner
Does Jan Valentine kick hoes down flights of stairs?

Mindset
SSJ2 Gohan hit Perfect Cell like 3-4 times, forcing him to spit out 18 and revert back to Imperfect Cell.

I'd put DoS DD's punching power over Gohan's, tbh. But you're stupid.

Also, Cell tanked being blown up and reduced to a cell without reverting.

Astner
Also, Cell tanked being blown up and reduced to a cell without reverting.
He doesn't have to destroy every cell, only the lump inside of Cell's head.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/astner/th_lllllllll.jpg
Dragon Ball, chapter 414, page 10 of 12.

Now stop hating on Doomsday and let this match happen.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/upb.gif

Mindset
We're talking about the anime, he hasn't read the manga, fool.

psycho gundam
Does Jan Valentine kick hoes down flights of stairs? bro, he said he'd "shoot ms van hellsing in the head", and "skull phuck" her in the hole no expression

Mindset
bro, he said he'd "shoot ms van hellsing in the head", and "skull phuck" her in the hole no expression Romantic.

psycho gundam
rHFQj06gWyc

wltraStoYUk

Galan007
But you're stupid.

Also, Cell tanked being blown up and reduced to a cell without reverting. Gohan hit him a few times. He spit out 18. He reverted to Imperfect Cell.

...Now if we are talking about 'ultra' Perfect Cell, then he didn't need either android to be in his Perfect form, and thus, wouldn't be susceptible to said reversion.

Tard.

Mindset
There is no ultra Perfect Cell, you stoopid moran.

Galan007
Yes dare iz!
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542614_350510.gif http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542615_350511.gif http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542617_350512.gif

'Ultra' Perfect Cell>>Perfect Cell. Doomsday'd own the latter with a few punches.

Mindset
Now this noob is gonna try to act like he read the manga, smh.

Ultra perfect is a myth.

Anyway, Cell wins.

Galan007
Cell himself said he was made 'more' perfect after he went kamikaze. Cell himself said he gained a 'massive' powerup. Cell himself said he no longer needed the androids to retain said form. Call him what you will, but Cell was definitely more powerful after the kamikaze attack, then he was before it.

Let that soak in, you punk. thumb up

Mindset
There is no more perfect, he was finally made perfect when he didn't need the other androids, noob.

And he punches DD's dick off.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marwash22
Bobby is THAT leet these days? I know he can turn into mist or somethin' like that, but can he really hang with Yama?

Yes just ask Blair

Galan007
There is no more perfect, he was finally made perfect when he didn't need the other androids, noob.

And he punches DD's dick off. Third scan: "In other words, I was made MORE perfect than I was before I was able to come back here." ie. post-kamikaze Cell>>pre-kamikaze Cell. Canon, you punk. thumb up

DD punches 18 clean out of Perfect Cell, reverting him down to the vastly inferior Imperfect Cell, then proceeds to beat the holy shit out of him (think of it like Bruce vs. Gecko.) Ultra Perfect Cell is a different animal entirely, though.

Mindset
"More perfect" means he wasn't perfect.

Glad we agree.

DD punches out 18, Cell reverts, DD "kills" Cell, Cell regenerates into a Perfect Cell and punches DD's head off.

cdtm
Yes dare iz!
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542614_350510.gif http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542615_350511.gif http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13542617_350512.gif

'Ultra' Perfect Cell>>Perfect Cell. Doomsday'd own the latter with a few punches.

Nah, even "Perfect Cell" beats him.

Because unlike Superman, Doomsday has no really hard speed feats. (Considering everyone can punch it out with Superman, and that doesn't make any of them speedsters...)

Damborgson
Hulk vs DBZ universe, no BFR. Carver will go insane one way or the other.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/innuendur.gif

Galan007
"More perfect" means he wasn't perfect.

Glad we agree.

DD punches out 18, Cell reverts, DD "kills" Cell, Cell regenerates into a Perfect Cell and punches DD's head off. Can someone actually be more gay than you? It really doesn't seem possible, IMO.

Originally posted by cdtm
Nah, even "Perfect Cell" beats him.

Because unlike Superman, Doomsday has no really hard speed feats. (Considering everyone can punch it out with Superman, and that doesn't make any of them speedsters...) Several characters confirmed that DD was a fast motherphucker:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13778671& amp;highlight=quite+fast+forumid%3A98+userid%3A987
33#post13778671

This scan in particular should drive the nail home...
-Superman-
"Have to move faster--match Doomsday's speed... Or I'm done":
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed6.jpg

thumb up

Mindset
Can someone actually be more gay than you? It really doesn't seem possible, IMO.
I'd say the guy sucking my dick is, and you're doing a bang up job.

carver9
Cell>>>>Doomsday.

Galan007
I'd say the guy sucking my dick is, and you're doing a bang up job. Sooooo you've been with enough men to know what a 'good' BJ from another dude feels like, eh?

Lol. You are a homo. Canon.

Mindset
Sooooo you've been with enough men to know what a 'good' BJ from another dude feels like, eh?

Lol. You are a homo. Canon.

Doesn't deny sucking my cock or being the gayest man alive.

Pure faggotry at its finest.

Galan007
Doesn't deny sucking my cock or being the gayest man alive.

Pure faggotry at its finest. Doesn't deny that he's had BJs from several men.

Lulz, you want me so bad. It's sad, tbh.

Mindset
Doesn't deny that he's had BJs from several men.

Lulz, you want me so bad. It's sad, tbh. And yet, you're still gayer, amazing.

My dick is in your so much it now has squatter's rights.

Damborgson
Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys seem kinda gay

stick out tongue

Galan007
And yet, you're still gayer, amazing.

My dick is in your so much it now has squatter's rights. http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/tumblr_mbd7zxs26q1rs3j3f.gif

Mindset
Originally posted by Damborgson
Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys seem kinda gay

stick out tongue Reported.Originally posted by Galan007
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/tumblr_mbd7zxs26q1rs3j3f.gif Can't think of a joke, post a gif.

I'll accept this concession.

Also, Cell wins.

Galan007
x2

Astner
Save it for the Perfect Cell versus Doomsday thread.

Alternatively Kid Buu versus Silver Surfer would be quite entertaining to watch too I'd imagine.

Endless Mike
lol DBZ fanboys

Mindset
Save it for the Perfect Cell versus Doomsday thread.

Alternatively Kid Buu versus Silver Surfer would be quite entertaining to watch too I'd imagine. No.

SS would embarrass Kid Buu.

Endless Mike
Not sure the little freak is intellectually advanced enough to experience embarrassment, honestly

StyleTime

thumb up

JakeTheBank
According to Carter, Kid Buu would be a match for Odin.

no expression

Endless Mike
Funny, because he told me he thought Goku would have no chance against Odin, and Kid Buu was about equal to SSJ3 Goku but just had more stamina

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
lol DBZ fanboys
Shut your trap.

No.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/upb.gif I was referring to the thread.

According to Carter, Kid Buu would be a match for Odin.

no expression
And we have at least someone willing to argue for Buu. Make this happen!

Endless Mike
Fan =/= fanboy....

Then again you were Tyrant's lackey so of course you'd defend them.

JakeTheBank
Carter's a walking contradiction.

Turns around and says shit like Nappa is a high herald and then claims Buu is borderline abstract but Hulk might have a chance outside of Buu's regen.

Endless Mike
I still think the best was when a series of posts by him implied that Gladiator < Goku < Odin < Gladiator

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

StyleTime

I was referring to the thread.

I guess I can see that. The thread could be entertaining, if only because carver and some others would be hilariously hilarious to watch.

It'd probably generate much more activity than we usually have on these threads, being DBZ and all.

JakeTheBank
The Vegeta vs. Thor thread was epic.

It got closed down because the thread went critical.

StyleTime

Turns around and says shit like Nappa is a high herald and then claims Buu is borderline abstract but Hulk might have a chance outside of Buu's regen.
Well, he may be more consistent than we think.

He might think Hulk is abstract level. durermm

Blight
The Vegeta vs. Thor thread was epic.

It got closed down because the thread went critical.
Link?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blight
Link?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=533128&highlight=Vegeta+vs+Thor+forumid%3A77

El oh el's await.

Mindset

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/upb.gif I was referring to the thread.

It wouldn't be though.

Endless Mike
Honestly I'm not even interested in participating in comic vs. DBZ debates anymore. It always comes down to the same arguments over and over again, namely:

- Using low-end feats to downplay comic characters (Firelord lost to Spider-Man so Raditz kills him hurr durr)

- Bringing up non-canon material (lol Buu busted a galaxy)

- Making unfounded extrapolations via power levels (Master Roshi blew up the moon with a power level of 139, so Goku can blow up the universe cuz his power level is like eleventy bajillion)

- Style over subspace speed claims (Superman doesn't fight with as many blurry afterimages as DBZ characters so Kid Goku blitzes him easily)

And about a dozen or so other dishonest tactics. Refuting them is just tedious at this point.

JakeTheBank
Honestly I'm not even interested in participating in comic vs. DBZ debates anymore. It always comes down to the same arguments over and over again, namely:

- Using low-end feats to downplay comic characters (Firelord lost to Spider-Man so Raditz kills him hurr durr)

- Bringing up non-canon material (lol Buu busted a galaxy)

- Making unfounded extrapolations via power levels (Master Roshi blew up the moon with a power level of 139, so Goku can blow up the universe cuz his power level is like eleventy bajillion)

- Style over subspace speed claims (Superman doesn't fight with as many blurry afterimages as DBZ characters so Kid Goku blitzes him easily)

And about a dozen or so other dishonest tactics. Refuting them is just tedious at this point.

thumb up

Co-signed to the max.

Astner
So, how many people voted for Perfect Cell versus Doomsday?

Fan =/= fanboy....

Then again you were Tyrant's lackey so of course you'd defend them.
Lackey? He hates me more than you, I'd think. Not that I pay much attention to you and your trite disagreements with people in the versus community.

I'd rather invest the my spare time learning more about quasi-thin groups, Markov theory, and discrete duality and its applications in m-theory. Well, that and occasionally post here when I'm done studying and I don't feel like discussing maths and physics assignments on facebook.com.

Mindset

Lackey? He hates me more than you, I'd think. Not that I pay much attention to you and your trite disagreements with people in the versus community.

I'd rather invest the my spare time learning more about quasi-thin groups, Markov theory, and discrete duality and its applications in m-theory. Well, that and occasionally post here when I'm done studying and I don't feel like discussing maths and physics assignments on facebook.com. Astner, you stalk me throughout the internet.

Astner
Astner, you stalk me throughout the internet.
Internet? I'm watching you through your window right now.

Endless Mike

I'd rather invest the my spare time learning more about quasi-thin groups, Markov theory, and discrete duality and its applications in m-theory. Well, that and occasionally post here when I'm done studying and I don't feel like discussing maths and physics assignments on facebook.com.

Then go do it and stop posting.

Really a Doctor Who vs. Doctor Doom thread would be way more interesting than another DBZ vs. comic shitstorm/trollfest

Mindset
Internet? I'm watching you through your window right now. http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/liammccarthy/fap.gif

psycho gundam

Turns around and says shit like Nappa is a high herald and then claims Buu is borderline abstract but Hulk might have a chance outside of Buu's regen. problem?

JakeTheBank
problem?

http://daumpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Sin I AM

Really a Doctor Who vs. Doctor Doom thread would be way more interesting than another DBZ vs. comic shitstorm/trollfest

People don't get as excited though

-Pr-
That's because Doctor Who would rape Doom like they were in prison.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-

No.

-Pr-
No.

If Doctor Who gets prep, yes.

Otherwise it's basically a really smart human versus Doctor Doom, which would be silly.

JakeTheBank

He'd then find out it was a Doombot he violated just in time for Doom to obliterate him.

Sin I AM
If Doctor Who gets prep, yes.

Otherwise it's basically a really smart human versus Doctor Doom, which would be silly.

highly unlikely, time manip doesnt always guarantee a win against doom

Endless Mike
See? We're already getting debate here. Let's make the thread

Blight

Really a Doctor Who vs. Doctor Doom thread would be way more interesting than another DBZ vs. comic shitstorm/trollfest There is a Doctor Doom Vs. Dr Who thread, FYI.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t569937.html

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blight
There is a Doctor Doom Vs. Dr Who thread, FYI.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t569937.html

That's a dead forum though

Blight
Not if people post in it...

Brockalizer
How about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meet the Super Mario Bros.?

Sin I AM
Mario solos

-Pr-
He'd then find out it was a Doombot he violated just in time for Doom to obliterate him.

laughing out loud

highly unlikely, time manip doesnt always guarantee a win against doom

Who said anything about time manip?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>