Odin vs Zuras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak in the following:-

1.BFR and Time stop allowed
2.No BFR and Time stop allowed

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

JakeTheBank
Odin in both. More formidable/powerful.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin in both. More formidable/powerful. based on the guys who wrote that old comic were Zuras fought Zeus, Odin felt he need aid from the entire Asgard & Olympion race to defeat the eternals.

Needless to say, Zeus one shotted all the eternals in a single blast.

(Except for zuras)

Odin or Zeus>>>Zuras

Batman-Prime
Odin would win by feats. But here we go also by portrayal and Zuras should be Odins equal, so 50-50.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
based on the guys who wrote that old comic were Zuras fought Zeus, Odin felt he need aid from the entire Asgard & Olympion race to defeat the eternals.

Needless to say, Zeus one shotted all the eternals in a single blast.

(Except for zuras)

Odin or Zeus>>>Zuras

Haha what? No he didn't. As a matter of fact, not a single Asgardian -besides Thor who helped the Eternals- was present in that battle.

That's just a lie. I don't even know you can think that even make sense as Eternal vs. Olympian battles were going on during the Zeus/Zuras battle citywide from what I remember.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Odin would win by feats. But here we go also by portrayal and Zuras should be Odins equal, so 50-50.

laughing out loud

Going by portrayals? Have you seen some of Zuras' showings?

Odin would make Zuras his *****. What about Zura's portrayals makes you think he should be Odin's equal? Not to mention Ikaris wielding the power of the Prime Eternal looking laughably weak in comparison to Odin.

Just in case, I'm missing something, how about you list me some portrayals? Because from what I've seen, your stance is based on completely made up shit.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha what? No he didn't. As a matter of fact, not a single Asgardian -besides Thor who helped the Eternals- was present in that battle.

That's just a lie. I don't even know you can think that even make sense as Eternal vs. Olympian battles were going on during the Zeus/Zuras battle citywide from what I remember.

laughing out loud

Going by portrayals? Have you seen some of Zuras' showings?

Odin would make Zuras his *****. What about Zura's portrayals makes you think he should be Odin's equal? Not to mention Ikaris wielding the power of the Prime Eternal looking laughably weak in comparison to Odin.

Just in case, I'm missing something, how about you list me some portrayals? Because from what I've seen, your stance is based on completely made up shit. you remember wrong, look at the scans were both races of gods are behing both odin and zeus, nearly all of them was there.

Yes there were short scuffles untill zeus oneshotted them, zuras after being blasted then admitted no eternal could match him , then said he would not go down as easy as the others.

Re-read the comic again

the Darkone
Odin smites Zuras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.