Digi vs. Damborgson: Thor Battlezone Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4K0OYHwYwGY/TD8btOKjlcI/AAAAAAAAAHs/JUWzzSWnpg4/s1600/odin.jpg

HEAR ME!

The following battlezone is hearby underway! We shall see Digi face off against Damborgson in a contest to see which of them is truly worthy to possess represent the power of THOR!

The judges for this clash of the Thunder Gods are as follows:
JaketheBank
Endless Mike
Badabing
Leonidas
DarkSaint85

The location for this bout of the ages shall take place in pre-civilization Midgard Earth!

And now, LET THE BATTLE BE JOINED!

JakeTheBank
Post #1 for Damborgson:

JakeTheBank
Post #2 for Damborgson:

JakeTheBank
Post #1 for Digi:

JakeTheBank
Post #2 for Digi:

leonidas
ha! kind of a cool idea. gotta go with digi here though. the calling of the other hammer is a great idea. the other thor may well counter it and it would turn into a battle of wills, but digi doesn't let this happen (or matter if it does since he's already ready with his own hammer toss.) in a battle of utter equals, any move that gives even a temp advantage is enough imo to tip the scales. well played digi. wink

Philosophía
This is a fun idea. Should apply to other battlezones, too, for those who don't have the time to get into a lengthy one.

leonidas
yep. bz's and tourneys turn circular in a hurry. i like the ltd posts. i wouldn't mind extending it a LITTLE--maybe 3 posts each, but yeah, this def works and is far more convenient for both contestants AND judges.

Digi
That's 3 judges for me, with the other two who voted in the general thread. Woo!

Yeah, limited posts helps, but this was more because it would become silly to have a bunch of rebuttals with the exact same character. Still, I could see limits of 5 posts or so (1 writeup + 4 rebuttals) working well in this format.

Thanks judges, and Damborgson.

Horrificus
Hello, my name is Horrificus.

"Hello Horrificus!", You all say.

Tonight is my first time in the BZ.

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this battle.
Good Job All!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, this was a fun read. We should do more of these.

Jake, would you be interested in doing a Thor one with me sometime?

psycho gundam

Digi
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hello, my name is Horrificus.

"Hello Horrificus!", You all say.

Tonight is my first time in the BZ.

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this battle.
Good Job All!

Glad you enjoyed.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
If this kind of format is more enjoyable and easier for people with busier schedules, we could probably host a lot more tournaments if we have the limited posts kind of deal. If that draws in more participation, it's definitely something to look into.

@Rage: Get back to me in a month or two and sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.