Namor vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
The Sub-mariner

Vs

The Accuser

Fight starts with Ronan disarmed but his hammer is on the Battlefield
Fight on a small tropical island

guy222
namor

rotiart
Interesting.

It's really about whether Ronan can get to his hammer or not.

If he gets there he wins
If he doesn't... The winged wonder beats down Ronan.

asdf83
Depends on how far he starts from his hammer.

pym-ftw
100 feet

Endless Mike
Ronan 6/10

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Ronan 6/10
Totally agree thumb up

armedforbattle
He doesn't have to physically go get his hammer. He can summon it from nothing, even if it gets destroyed.

As for the fight they are both underestimated guys who can fight above there tier and do well.
I'll go with Ronan because of his exotic abilities.

nimbus006
Originally posted by armedforbattle
He doesn't have to physically go get his hammer. He can summon it from nothing, even if it gets destroyed.

As for the fight they are both underestimated guys who can fight above there tier and do well.
I'll go with Ronan because of his exotic abilities.

thumb up

leonidas
even if he starts with the hammer i'd say it's a split. if he's separated from it namor has some very good speed feats. no way ronan beats him to the hammer. straight h2h namor beats him everytime.

JakeTheBank
Imperius Rex.

SevenShackles
Ronan us often portrayed as a straight forward brawler now but he does have alot of tricks up his sleeves. Force fields and the such. Was able to restrain The harald nova with his Universal weapon.

Didn't Ronan also fight and do well against Genis(captain marvel)? It's kinds hazy so if someone has scans or remembers what happened I'd like to know. big grin

abhilegend
Namor wins.

quanchi112
Namor.

Emi~Kiro
It's on a island. Namor takes Ronan into the ocean within the first couple of minutes of the fight and dominates.

dmills
Ronan puts Namor in a mini singularity.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
It's on a island. Namor takes Ronan into the ocean within the first couple of minutes of the fight and dominates.
Or Ronan removes all moisture from the area the dominates.

Tony Stark
Ronan 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.