Team Etrigan vs. Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Etrigan
Lobo
Black Adam
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Sasquatch (tanaraq)
Colossonaut (demon)

Vs

Thor
Hulk
Immortal Hercules
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

Pre reboot DC characters

No bfr

Who wins?

Sixth_Winged
Black adam could carry colossusnaut and plough through the good guys..gonna go with them for the meanwhile.

Flyattractor
Which Hulk or...How much of a cheat do you wanna give the good guys?

armedforbattle
Imma go with team 1. Tanaraq FTW

BlackWind
Whoever wins, Superman definitely goes down first. Way too many magic users on team 1.

abhilegend
Originally posted by BlackWind
Whoever wins, Superman definitely goes down first. Way too many magic users on team 1.
That's not how it works, superman doesn't gets weaker in presence of magic. Sure, he's vulnerable to it but he has outperformed magicaly resistant people against magical beings several times.

Juntai
Depends on how the matchups fall, but team 2 probably takes it.

BlackWind
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not how it works, superman doesn't gets weaker in presence of magic. Sure, he's vulnerable to it but he has outperformed magicaly resistant people against magical beings several times.

I already know that and that isn't what I meant. What I meant is that since there are so many magic based characters on the opposite team, I don't see him living.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.