Odin vs DCnU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin

vs

Superman
Guy Gardner
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Hal Jordan
Sinestro
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Super Girl
Super Boy
Caitlin Fairchild
Aquaman
The Flash
Batman
Firestorm
Apollo
Kyle Rayner
Captain Atom

No BFR

The catch: DCnU characters know who Odin is and they get 1 day to plan strategy before the fight.

And: They get 10 minutes to attack him without Odin fighting back.

Fight takes place on DC earth.

Sixth_Winged
/end of thread*

Batman-Prime
Odin gets shitstomped even without the 10 mins.

Silent Master
Without the 10 minute stip, Odin would destroy this team.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin stomps them.

celeyhyga17
Odin wins.

TheGodKiller
Odin takes this .

the Darkone
Odin still takes this, after the 10 min is over team runs like b***hes for their lives, as the All Father unleashed a can of whoop a$$

Blight
Can't Captain Atom do some heavy damage to Odin here?

Cogito
Odin dies hard with a 10 minute beatdown

He takes it in a clean fight though

TheLordofMurder
Odin annihilates this team...

The OP stipulated that Odin couldnt fight back, but didnt say that Odin couldnt defend himself; I have no doubt that Odin could raise shields and tank/heal himself through anything this team could throw at him at for the 10 minutes hes not allowed to fight back...

After the 10 minutes are up Odin AoE kills a significant portion of this team, and from there, 1 shot's anyone who survived the AoE...

Odin 10/10...

Damborgson
Pretty sure the intention of the thread was for Odin to take the hits. If he's allowed to use the shielding at his command well then...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Damborgson
Pretty sure the intention of the thread was for Odin to take the hits.

Speculation...

You might be right, but the OP's wording allows for the loophole; as the OP is worded, this team loses to Odin every single time...

Damborgson
Not really.

Going for what you know could very well be an unintentional loophole defeats the purpose of the thread. Not that it really was anything special to begin with but still...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Damborgson
Not really.

Going for what you know could very well be an unintentional loophole defeats the purpose of the thread. Not that it really was anything special to begin with but still...

Once again, you are speculating; did the OP tell you that he meant for Odin to take hits, but simply forgot to edit the post?

If not, you are speculating, while I am simply replying to the OP; under the conditions presented to us in the OP, this team stands no chance against Odin...

pym-ftw
Odin stomps

Mindset
Kyle watches as the team beats on Odin for 10 minutes, Odin then obliterates everyone and Kyle oneshots him.

Philosophía
Alan makes an anal probe.

Odin will be in too much orgasmic pleasure to do much fighting afterwards.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Once again, you are speculating; did the OP tell you that he meant for Odin to take hits, but simply forgot to edit the post?

If not, you are speculating, while I am simply replying to the OP; under the conditions presented to us in the OP, this team stands no chance against Odin...

Lol

You can call it speculation I guess. I'm using common sense though. I don't think the purpose of the thread was Odin using his high skyfather shielding and expecting heralds to break through. Whatever though. Keep doing what you're doing.

ODG
Originally posted by Cogito
Odin dies hard with a 10 minute beatdown

He takes it in a clean fight though thumb up

A full day of prep and defenseless for 10 whole minutes? This should be closed for spite.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ODG
thumb up

A full day of prep and defenseless for 10 whole minutes? This should be closed for spite.

JakeTheBank
lol

Zack Fair

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Odin annihilates this team...

The OP stipulated that Odin couldnt fight back, but didnt say that Odin couldnt defend himself; I have no doubt that Odin could raise shields and tank/heal himself through anything this team could throw at him at for the 10 minutes hes not allowed to fight back...

After the 10 minutes are up Odin AoE kills a significant portion of this team, and from there, 1 shot's anyone who survived the AoE...

Odin 10/10...

thumb up

Odin 10/10...

-Pr-
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.