Captain Universe Hulk vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Hulk once obtained CU powers.. both at best in the following:-

1.H2H
2.Both use all their powers & abilities

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

StiltmanFTW
bump

Stoic
According to handbook lore or myth... whatever. Captain Universe bestows 50 times base strength to its host, and as crazy as that number may seem to be for a being like the Hulk, When he was at the height of his power during the Heart of the Monster story line, he was above this number by quite a bit. My bets are on World Breaker Hulk ending this very fast.

Digi
50x base strength is a joke. For regular humans, it has amplified them millions of times over, and other times (like with Surfer, for example) hasn't shown much of a difference. It's all relative.

That said, CU powers are nothing to scoff at. I'm not sure it would help Hulk much in a fist fight, so WB there. But with all powers turned on, I'd probably side with CU.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Stoic
According to handbook lore or myth... whatever. Captain Universe bestows 50 times base strength to its host, and as crazy as that number may seem to be for a being like the Hulk, When he was at the height of his power during the Heart of the Monster story line, he was above this number by quite a bit. My bets are on World Breaker Hulk ending this very fast. Captain Universe? Is that the blue cosmic Hulk?

DarkSaint85
Yup.

Stoic
Originally posted by Digi
50x base strength is a joke. For regular humans, it has amplified them millions of times over, and other times (like with Surfer, for example) hasn't shown much of a difference. It's all relative.

That said, CU powers are nothing to scoff at. I'm not sure it would help Hulk much in a fist fight, so WB there. But with all powers turned on, I'd probably side with CU.

Hey i know what you mean, but most of the time Captain Universe isn't written up to what it should be written up to, so I was going by handbook stats to maximize the Hulk's potential in a forum setting. I could be in error for sure, but I was just trying to get a clear picture of what it was that we had to work with without taking anything away from someone of the Hulk's strength in possession of the weapon or entity.I wasn't downplaying it, or scoffing at it if, or in case you wanted to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.