Team Xavier vs. Team Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Professor X
Shaman Nate Grey
Rachel Grey w/ PF echo
Moondragon w/ MG
Emma Frost
Legion
Cassandra Nova

Vs

Classic Dr. Strange
Snowbird
Talisman
Magik w/ Soul Sword
OF Thor
Sasquatch (Tanaraq)
Scarlett Witch

NO BFR

Glorificus
Quickdraw.

In which case I'd probably side more often than not with Team Psychics, unless Strange manages to cast some sort of psi-protection spell over his entire team before Team 1 can think, which I highly doubt.

nwg202
Can Magik turn into darkchilde mode( full on hell lord)? Magik and Darkchilde are like regular Nate and Shaman. She has three different modes depending on how much darkness she is willing to succumb to.

Magik has resisted the psi intrusions from Shadow king, Xavier, Emma and Rachel with the PF with her demonic psy sheilds.

I am also curious about which version of Wanda we are talking about? Does Legion have access to all his personalities as well?

Regular Emma Frost is out of her element in this battle. She is the weakest by quite a stretch on either team. This turns into 6 vs 7. Although i am not sure about Snow birds and Talsiman tp resistance.

This might turn into Wanda vs legion when all is said and done

Doon
Team Strange takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.