DC vs Marvel. big time villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Galactus (one planet)
Tyrant (full power)
thanos

Vs

Imperiex
Anti monitor
Darkseid

Which team of villain powerhouses take it?

Harbinger
Which versions of Tyrant and Anti-Monitor?

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
Which versions of Tyrant and Anti-Monitor?
Does it matter? I think Imperiex is too much for Team 1 (and I'm saying this as a die hard Tyrant fan).

Harbinger
Originally posted by zopzop
Does it matter? I think Imperiex is too much for Team 1 (and I'm saying this as a die hard Tyrant fan).

I think team two has the advantage as well, but I'm not sure that Imperiex > Big G and FP Tyrant by himself. The only character that I would put that far above the others would be COIE AM (assuming he's in this thread).

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
I think team two has the advantage as well, but I'm not sure that Imperiex > Big G and FP Tyrant.
I thought he was a universal level being? The Big Bang given form?

armedforbattle
I don't know too much about AM. Which ever form makes this a debatable match.

Harbinger
SC AM, then.

Team two, primarily because of Imperiex.

abhilegend
Imperiex wins.

ColossusGrundy
Team two for a pretty handy majority.

Not that team 1 is fulla slouches, I don't think they can hang with Impy

MrMind
why people think imperiex > galactus?

armedforbattle
Wow.I didn't think people thought this highly of imp.
Stomping a well fed Big -G?
Wrecking FP tyrant?

abhilegend
Imperiex on panel destroyed a universe. That's above galactus' paygrade.

Endless Mike
Galactus was threatening the multiverse in his fight with Scrier and the Other. Galactus killed Celestials who are beyond Cosmic Cubes who destroy and create universes easily.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus was threatening the multiverse in his fight with Scrier and the Other. Galactus killed Celestials who are beyond Cosmic Cubes who destroy and create universes easily.
That's not his sole power and that was still a hyperbole. When did galactus proved he was above cube beings in power other than "lip-service"? A>B>C logic at its finest.

Endless Mike
No, but I'm pretty sure multiversal power divided by 3 is still > universal power.

abhilegend
No, but I'm pretty sure multiversal power divided by 3 is still > universal power.
Still a hyperbole. People and events have threatened to destroy multiverse before. A tear in space-time threatened to do that in DC, superman rubbed his hands and solved the crisis. Oh and DC was an omniverse at that time due to hypertime and its divergent timelines which were seperate universes.

Endless Mike
Pretty sure I buy Oblivion's words more than that. And fixing it via a precise patch would generally be easier than threatening to collapse it just by a side effect of fighting.

Annihilus was also going to use Galactus as a bomb to blow up 2 universes.

The Black Celestial was using him to devour the universe.

We don't see beings like Galactus ever really cut loose with their full power, so we have to judge that by those lower on the power tier, like Cosmic Cube beings and Celestials.

abhilegend
Pretty sure I buy Oblivion's words more than that. And fixing it via a precise patch would generally be easier than threatening to collapse it just by a side effect of fighting.

Annihilus was also going to use Galactus as a bomb to blow up 2 universes.

The Black Celestial was using him to devour the universe.

We don't see beings like Galactus ever really cut loose with their full power, so we have to judge that by those lower on the power tier, like Cosmic Cube beings and Celestials.
Yeah, oblivion said something and its TRUTH, right? If it was a narrator, everyone would've agreed that it was a hyperbole. You again brought up a hyperbole and a non-canon story to support a hyperbole. Yeah, we saw how much galactus destroyed when he cut loose and "herald my rage" only destroyed a galaxy and fizzled out.

Endless Mike
Well considering it was Oblivion's entire plan to get them to destroy the multiverse by fighting, then I'd be inclined to believe him, or else he would have set this whole thing up for no reason.

BCS isn't non-canon, it just took place in an alternate universe.

And are you seriously suggesting that Galactus at the end of Annihilation who had been drained to a tiny infinitesimal fraction of his power was anywhere near his full potential? That's like carver9 - level dishonesty. sick

Nihilist
Galactus team wins.

Galactus can destroy universes and all that space cheese shit of he wanted too, he simply limits himself to feeding on what he needs...anybody who's ever read anything about Galactus understands this.

Utrigita
Marvel side wins, but it'll be close imo. mostly because the two characters Imperiex and Galactus are very similar.

abhilegend
Well considering it was Oblivion's entire plan to get them to destroy the multiverse by fighting, then I'd be inclined to believe him, or else he would have set this whole thing up for no reason.

BCS isn't non-canon, it just took place in an alternate universe.

And are you seriously suggesting that Galactus at the end of Annihilation who had been drained to a tiny infinitesimal fraction of his power was anywhere near his full potential? That's like carver9 - level dishonesty. sick
Yeah, it was his plan and it didn't happen outside him talking how they are going to destroy the multiverse. We have an on panel universe destroyer which contained an omniverse (paradoxical, yes) at that point. I know which one is superior.

Its non canon for 616 universe, that's all.

He absorbed all that power before blasting off IIRC. Might be wrong.

You think an average galactus can bust a universe? Lulz. Oh and galactus himself admitted crunch energies would kill him given time and entropy>>>>crunch energies.

Endless Mike
So you think Oblivion was just setting up the whole thing for no reason then. Got it.

It is canon because 616 Galactus was involved and 616 Galactus > all other Galacti

Nope, he had pretty much almost none of his original power left. He was near dying at that point. Even if he did have more power it wouldn't prove anything because he wasn't trying to destroy the universe.

Galactus said those energies might be too dangerous for him... repeat, might. And we have no idea how powerful they really are anyway.

Nihilist
Pure lie Galactus never once said crunch would kill him. Its funny you bang on about hyperbole and lip service yet ignore the crunch energies never outright killed Surfer.

kevdude
DC team destroys the Marvel one. Imperiex Prime would destroy team 2 all by himself without much effort.... When was the last time Galactus scared Eternity???

eek!

Bentley
Why is Thanos even here? Who cares about Thanos? Who puts Thanos in their avatars/sigs?

zopzop
This Annual reeked of bullsh|t. Magus + CCUs was not threat to the multiverse. Thanos with the IG vs every abstract in the universe didn't threaten to destroy the entire multiverse. Now we're supposed to believe Galactus (a known jobber) and two F-list "cosmic" beings were threatening an entire multiverse in their fight? Whatever.

And yet, the highest showing the imprisoned Galactus had was blowing up a planet and that was only after TWO HERALDS held off the blast for long enough to evacuate some inhabitants of the planet to safety.

A) Non canon to 616 reality and B) this was only possible because BCA Tiamut ALTERED HIM (despite being still IMPRISONED) while Galactus was recovering on Earth. If anything this is a feat for BCA Tiamut and not Galactus. Plus Galactus himself would have died once the universe died because he'd starve to death (Galactus couldn't stop himself).

abhilegend
So you think Oblivion was just setting up the whole thing for no reason then. Got it.

It is canon because 616 Galactus was involved and 616 Galactus > all other Galacti

Nope, he had pretty much almost none of his original power left. He was near dying at that point. Even if he did have more power it wouldn't prove anything because he wasn't trying to destroy the universe.

Galactus said those energies might be too dangerous for him... repeat, might. And we have no idea how powerful they really are anyway.
Yeah, it was up for no reason other than hyperbole. Galactus hasn't even destroyed a universe and now he and two no named characters are destroying multiverse. Yeah, right.

Incorrect, BCA isn't canon to 616 galactus, no matter how much it pains you.

He absorbed all the energies they siphoned from him. That's because he can't, pure and simple. We saw how much universe busters are above galactus in TI when Death busted a universe. Might've handy to have another universe buster with her. Alas, that galactus doesn't exist alongside KMC surfer.

Nope, he stated that a prolong exposure would be fatal for even him. We know, not enough powerful to kill surfer outright. Entropy would kill galactus.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
Why is Thanos even here? Who cares about Thanos? Who puts Thanos in their avatars/sigs?
(hi5)
Marvel fanboys.
Marvel fanboys.
Total losers.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Marvel fanboys.
Marvel fanboys.
Total losers.
Take that back! Thanos is awesome. cool

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Take that back! Thanos is awesome. cool
An awesome loser it is!

zopzop
An awesome loser it is!
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/052011/haters-mickey.gif

MrMind
Imperiex on panel destroyed a universe. That's above galactus' paygrade.

If I remembered correctly he destroyed the universe one planet at a time.

Uriel005
Umm if it really comes down to it... Galactus Ultimate nullifies ftw?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.