Red vs Green vs Yellow vs Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Hal and Kilowog

Vs

Atrocitus and Abyssma

Vs

Sinestro and Arkillo

Vs

Saint Walker and Brother Warth

Prominent members and there beasts. Who takes 1st, 2nd 3rd?
Which Color is Dominate?

zopzop
All I know is, Team Blue is FUGGED. Do the Blue Lanterns even have any worthwhile OFFENSIVE powers?

If I had to pick, I'd pick Team Red.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
All I know is, Team Blue is FUGGED. Do the Blue Lanterns even have any worthwhile OFFENSIVE powers?

Yes, they do. As was seen in Blue Beetle series.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yes, they do. As was seen in Blue Beetle series.
Seriously? I'll have to look that up. The Blue Lanterns intrigued me but they seemed like they were weaksauce.

PS, who do you see winning this then?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by zopzop

As long as a green ring is near they have the same abilities as the other rings.

By itself, it only offers flight and shields.

pym-ftw
Team Red

-Pr-
Blue and Green would help each other to topple the other teams. Then, I dunno.

Slaanesh
Blue is the most powerful when Green is around..they can depowered yellow.. extinguish the red flame..Brother Warth subdue Blezz with one hand while the combine force of Guy,Killowog and Arisa couldn't even contain Bleez..that is how much different their power level are at..

so..
Blue
Red
Green
Yellow

armedforbattle
Thanks for the opinions doodz.
Personally I think yellow would take it. Sinestro is a power ring veteran, and arkillo is essentially a brick with a ring.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Thanks for the opinions doodz.
Personally I think yellow would take it. Sinestro is a power ring veteran, and arkillo is essentially a brick with a ring.

their ring won't mean much without any charge..and that is what a blue ring is capable of..taking away their juice..

armedforbattle
Blue rings can drain other rings? ^

Slaanesh
Blue rings can drain other rings? ^

they can drain yellow..and puts out red flame..Ganthet says that Blue is the most powerful..and from what they have done..i believe that is true..

Badabing
Hal and Kilowog

Vs

Atrocitus and Abyssma

Vs

Sinestro and Arkillo

Vs

Saint Walker and Brother Warth

Prominent members and there beasts. Who takes 1st, 2nd 3rd?
Which Color is Dominate? Switch Hal and Kilowog for Guy and Kyle and team green stomps with ease.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Badabing
Switch Hal and Kilowog for Guy and Kyle and team green stomps with ease.
Well that wouldn't be much for debating then huh? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.