Galactus & Gaea vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright can the duo defeat this team? The Duo have a day of prep. No UN. Oh just an idea Galactus & Gaea in the thread may bump Godlies and have their progeny help lol.

Team
Onslaught(Professor X, Magneto, X-Man, & Franklin)
High Evolutionary
Trion Juggernaut
Ego

Bouboumaster
How powerful and pissed off is Galactus?

golem370
Two Planets in his belly and I would say a solid 7 or the pissed scale.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galactus and Gaea, and it's not even a fight. Give the team a day of prep not Gaea and Galactus.

Utrigita
So a being that utilize technology that Reed and Thanos doesn't understand get a day of prep... not that team one needs it, it just makes the thread even more one sided.

golem370
I seen thanos use Galactus' tech before and I am sure High Evo is around Thanos intellegence as is Ego. Ego is a match for Big G alone and I added Trion Juggernaut a way more powerful version of the Juggernaut and a full power Onslaught. But I know Galactus is up there in smarts so I will add a second stip of no prep.

Doon
The last time Onslaught absorbed X-man and young Franklin, he was clearly unable to utilize the full measure of their power. Sure, he was tough as hell, but nowhere near as powerful as the mutants he sought to control. Think about it. What did he do with Franklin's power? Blink his opponents to a new universe of his own creation? Turn them into frogs? Challenge them with Celestial-level might? Nope. He only used it create a second sun and a silly fortress (suggesting -- at least to me -- that he couldn't tap into Frankie's full power, which the child later displayed in saving the heroes); then both X-man and Franklin broke free of his control. So, in my opinion, Onslaught is actually quite weak when you put him up against Galactus and Gaea.

So how much can Ego, Juggs and High Evolutionary tip the scale? Well, although Ego is fairly powerful, he was only able to drive back a weaker Galactus with help. And Gaea's not to be trifled with as well. The combined might of the Surfer, HULK, Dr.Strange and others had virtually no effect on her, whatsoever. None. High Ev doesn't offer much to the team.

So this is really:

Onslaught (with only a portion of Magneto, Xavier, Young Frank and Xman's power)
High Ev
Ego
and Trion Juggs

Ego and Trion Juggs do some damage, but Galactus, having feasted on 2 planets and assisted by an Elder goddess, takes this one.

Bouboumaster
Trion is a non factor.
Onslaught too.
Only Ego and High Ev are noticeable.

I'd say that if Galactus is pissed off, he wins all by himself. He opens a huge can of whoop-ass on the team.

Utrigita
Originally posted by golem370
I seen thanos use Galactus' tech before and I am sure High Evo is around Thanos intellegence as is Ego. Ego is a match for Big G alone and I added Trion Juggernaut a way more powerful version of the Juggernaut and a full power Onslaught. But I know Galactus is up there in smarts so I will add a second stip of no prep.

High Evo required the Surfers cosmic awarness to operate Galactus' technology, and Thanos had no idea about what Galactus was doing when Galactus used his tech to make a sun go nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.