Cross Genre Match: Link & Ganondorf Vs.... Ironman and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Nod to Delph............

Battle takes place in Hyrule, beginning in the field outside the castle. Link is limited to the cumulative gear he had through Majora's Mask (meaning he has all the equipment from previous games up until that point), and he'd have his mount. Ganon, per the norm, would have the Triforce of Power. For Ironman it would be his latest armor and Cap would have his standard equipment.

http://cordellholt.webs.com/photos/AWSOME-PICS/majora_oni_link.jpg

&

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/08/f4fganontwilightprincess.jpg

vs......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vn9HR-LFz-o/T6H7Vk0Zv4I/AAAAAAAACyk/E4vS7A-XYQs/s1600/captain-america-and-iron-man.jpg

KingD19
Ganon solos. Seriously, with the Power Tri Piece he's far above and beyond what Iron Man and Cap face on average. And Link has some pretty powerful forms with the Masks, primarily the Fierce Deity Mask.

Sin I AM
Should ve specified with link. He only has his shield, sword, bow and arrows.

Triforce would be a little too much for tony...not allowed

Juntai
The picture you posted is the Fierce Deity..

Golgo13
Team 1.

KingD19
You said he had all equipment from previous games up until then.

Just giving him the Master Sword, Shield, Bow/Arrows is nerfing him.

pym-ftw
Ganon solo rape stomps, he is immune to all attacks except "Holy" Weapons and the Master Sword.

Haxxftw

NemeBro
Ganondorf without the Triforce of Power goes down hard to Tony, there would be nothing resembling a fight.

Even with it, quantifiably Tony is the stronger of the two.

-Pr-
Pinning...

MF DELPH
Note on this match:

In the interest of fairness we decided to limit Link for better balance with Captain America. Link is limited to his Ocarina of Time gear. Link has:

Hookshot
Boomerang
Master Sword
Shield
Power Gauntlets
Bow w/20 of each arrow (fire, light, ice, normal)

Bombs, bombchus, Megaton Hammer, and Goron Sword were removed for balance.

Also, Ganon does have Triforce of Power. He always has Triforce of Power.

MF DELPH
As for my vote, I side with Link and Ganon. Match up wise, Link would have a hard time beating Ironman head up, but given Link's feats against more powerful foes, a case could be made (with Link having his full arsenal) for him to put up a fight and perhaps take a couple in the right circumstances. I think Link is above Captain America and would take him with just the gear he had in OoT. Link has the tools and the experience for the job.

Ganondorf is a fairly powerful sorcerer with solid offensive abilities. I don't think he's so powerful that Ironman can't compete, but he should have the output to take him out, and I'm fairly certain Ganon could clean sweep Captain America.

JakeTheBank
Cap and Iron Man.

Concerning sorcery, Iron Man's modular armor, pre-Extremis, was able to generate shields capable of defending against blasts from Loki with a Mjolnir copy.

NemeBro
Does Ganondorf get feats outside of OoT?

Specifically, TP feats.

MF DELPH
It's just Link that's limited to make him closer to Cap. Ganon is all in.

NemeBro
A portion of Ganondorf's power bestowed upon Zant gave Zant the ability to turn all of Hyrule into a Twilit wasteland where everyone existed as an unaware, helpless soul. Mass-scale soul ****ing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.