Which Movie Monster are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
http://www.amctv.com/which-movie-monster-are-you

Yeah, another one of those "tests." This one was brought to my attention while I was watching "Bride of Frankenstein" on AMC.

Seems I'm most like Godzilla. Who knew.

Kazenji
The Alien for me.

the ninjak
I scored Christopher Lee's Dracula.....destiny.

-Pr-
I got Predator lol

rudester
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Alien for me.

Me too.. ahahaha

Alien - The alien is pure aggression. And to be frank, you share the aliens belief that sex will solve all your problems. Well, it wont. Stop picking fights with everyone and curb that acid tongue! You'll make friends in the end.

Tzeentch._
I got Lexington Steele.

Makes sense.

siriuswriter
Ha! I've got Dracula.

Attractive. Seductive. Maybe even magical. You share a number of traits with the count from Transylvania. Sadly, you also possess criminal tendencies and a habit of hiding from problems. Banish that secret life or go bat crazy. The choice is yours.

Good find, good find.

ETA : Regarding the description, I have but this to say : Manipulation can be a bad thing... but it can also be a good thing. big grin

Newjak
I got King Kong!!!

the ninjak
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Ha! I've got Dracula.

Attractive. Seductive. Maybe even magical. You share a number of traits with the count from Transylvania. Sadly, you also possess criminal tendencies and a habit of hiding from problems. Banish that secret life or go bat crazy. The choice is yours.

Good find, good find.

ETA : Regarding the description, I have but this to say : Manipulation can be a bad thing... but it can also be a good thing. big grin

Rock On hon! You have class.

Originally posted by Newjak
I got King Kong!!!

laughing out loud Awesome.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Alien for me.
Same here. Go figure.

Mr. Rhythmic
King Kong it said.

Nemesis X
I got King Kong as well.

NemeBro
The mummy.

JaceyCarter
Game says i am Dracula on the basis of my choice.

Placidity
Dracula.

Didn't choose the "transform into a bat and fly away" option though, I pick them off one by one.

steverules_2
Dracula

Seems to be the common one

Jedi Sheriff
The Werewolf.

samantha143
Nice Post

ditto
Godzilla.

Jim Colyer
King Kong is the only credible movie monster.

Flyattractor
Except for Godzilla....which i got.

juggerman
I is the Mummy

roughrider
If I take the Kraken, then I know I can **** everyone else up.

Dr Will Hatch
I got no less than Satan himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.