Batman will find a way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Batman must defeat the following characters.
At first only gets his standart equipment. If he loses to a character the first time he gets to try again but with a day to prep.

1) The Enforcers (Ox, Dan, Montana)
2) Shocker.
3) classic Kraven.
4) Hammerhead (current)
5) Rhino (current non-jobbing version)
6) Taskmaster
7) Spider-man
8) Wolverine
9) Thing
10) Team asassins: Bullseye, Deadpool, Elektra no tp.
11) Savage Hulk.

CIS on for all. All fights in Gotham city. Pre-reboot Batman.

Parmaniac
stops at 5 without prep
stops at 11 with prep or clears not sure.

pym-ftw
He stops at Shocker, I can't see how Batman could pull a majority, unless he gets Pis as a part of his prep

namorsubby
He loses the first time every time after one. Possibly clears with day of prep.

Sixth_Winged
He loses at 3. Kraven without prep. Post ressurection Kraven is immortal and can hang with Spider-man Physically and is a beast in tracking, marksmanship, etc. He can clear with prep though but it'll be difficult even then.

StiltmanFTW
It's classic Kraven.

the ninjak
I would say no prep 2.

Prep all the way smile

Parmaniac
Classic Kraven isn't really hardcore, he got at least once one shotted by a weakened Spider-man.

EDIT: Ah you edited

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Classic Kraven isn't really hardcore, he got at least once one shotted by a weakened Spider-man.

EDIT: Ah you edited

Yeah I still think Kraven is still hardcore though.

pym-ftw
How does he beat Shocker?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How does he beat Shocker? http://www.jerzeedevil.com/gallery/files/7/5/5/theshocker.jpg

Bouboumaster
1- Stop at 6.
2- Stop at 8. Batman just don't have in his standard equipement enough firepower to knock down Wolverine. Simple as that. He can't win with standard equipement.

pym-ftw

Bouboumaster

With gas I suppose

StiltmanFTW
Shocker's more likely to break every bone in his body.

Odekahn
5 without prep
clears with prep

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Stop at 6.
2- Stop at 8. Batman just don't have in his standard equipement enough firepower to knock down Wolverine. Simple as that. He can't win with standard equipement.

thumb up

Parmaniac
1- Stop at 6.
2- Stop at 8. Batman just don't have in his standard equipement enough firepower to knock down Wolverine. Simple as that. He can't win with standard equipement. Yeah that's why he gets a day of prep for the second fight.

h1a8

Easily, Bats got prep. Gas will definitely work or some contraption Bat's comes up with. Bats beat the entire JL with prep. It's not a big shocker (pun intended) that he can beat shocker.

basilisk
1) The Enforcers (Ox, Dan, Montana) - wins via KO gas
2) Shocker. - gas
3) classic Kraven - gas.
4) Hammerhead (current) - gas
5) Rhino (current non-jobbing version) - gas
6) Taskmaster - explosive batarangs
7) Spider-man - gas
8) Wolverine - stuns with dispersed salvo of explosive batarangs then hits him with freeze capsule while he is getting up then ties him up in batcable so he is unable to use his claws when freeze wears off.
9) Thing - gas
10) Team asassins: Bullseye, Deadpool, Elektra no tp. - gas, ties up Deadpool in batcable.
11) Savage Hulk - already defeated him before, via gas.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by basilisk
8) Wolverine - stuns with dispersed salvo of explosive batarangs then hits him with freeze capsule while he is getting up then ties him up in batcable so he is unable to use his claws when freeze wears off.

Wolverine waded through X-Sentinel Iceman's freeze blast and he wouldn't need his claws to break the batcable.

namorsubby
How does he just not get frozen? I swear wolverine makes no sense.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
How does he just not get frozen? I swear wolverine makes no sense.

He gets frozen, but he breaks the ice and gets free... y'know, kinda like every other metahuman does, it's not exclusive to Wolverine.

namorsubby
Who does that? If youre frozen, youre frozen.

StiltmanFTW
Too many to list. Seems like in most cases characters only get frozen on the outside/encased in a block of ice in comics... and that's not a problem for anyone with the appropriate level of super-strength.

pym-ftw
Shocker can kill Batman, and blow the gas back at the same time

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too many to list. Seems like in most cases characters only get frozen on the outside/encased in a block of ice in comics... and that's not a problem for anyone with the appropriate level of super-strength. okay, yeah that does happen.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah that's why he gets a day of prep for the second fight.

And it still don't matter.
Can Batman stop Wolverine with some prep? For sure.

Can Batman stop Wolverine with some prep, but only with standard equipement? No. Because he doesn't have enough on him to stop Wolverine.

namorsubby
It says he gets standard equipment the first time. Also, bruce has capsules with adhesive gels and freeze capsules that could theoretically stop wolverine.

basilisk
First he hits Wolverine with the wide dispersal barrage of explosive batarangs to stun him. While Wolverine is briefly down Batman hits him with the bat-tasers him a couple of times while deploying KO gas and freeze capsules. Then it's the unbreakable batcuffs and batcable to tie Wolverine up in such a way that he can't use his claws to get free. Wolverine will only be stunned for less than half a minute but that is more than it will take.

pym-ftw
Shocker can kill Batman, and blow the gas back at the same time

bluewaterrider

Agree.

2) Shocker. - gas

Maybe. Maybe not. But can definitely clear the Shocker with prep.
Recalling now an instance where Shocker was killing Spider-Man, having fooled Spidey into thinking that removing his wrist units would make him harmless. Didn't work. All weaponry internalized to be part of the suit now. But Spidey had an old man named Dominic helping him. Dominic drove a car into Shocker while Shocker was distracted trying to kill Pete.
Outfit managed to handle the impact without serious injury, but it sent the car careening off and left Shocker so shaken, even though unhurt, that he could no longer aim steadily.

Web of Spider-man #10, I think ...

3) classic Kraven - gas.
7) Spider-man - gas

Agree.

Wolverine is drown-able. Find a way to cement his legs or in some way trap him long enough to drop him off a pier, weighted down too heavy to surface. Healing factor does nothing against that. Fish him out when all the fight's knocked out of him.

9) Thing - gas

Agree. Might be worth pointing out that Thing is drown-able, too, though it is a much, MUCH harder case than for Wolverine. Gray Hulk proved it be doing the Heimlich Manuever on Thing while underwater, but then relented and let Ben get back to the surface so he could simply knock him out there.

10) Team asassins: Bullseye, Deadpool, Elektra no tp. - gas, ties up Deadpool in batcable.

Agree, largely, but #11 is going to be hell to get past ...

pym-ftw
Spiderman >>> Batman

Shockers suit negates any physical contact or concussion forces

Thing can Thunder clap or superbreath gas away

Bouboumaster
First he hits Wolverine with the wide dispersal barrage of explosive batarangs to stun him. While Wolverine is briefly down Batman hits him with the bat-tasers him a couple of times while deploying KO gas and freeze capsules. Then it's the unbreakable batcuffs and batcable to tie Wolverine up in such a way that he can't use his claws to get free. Wolverine will only be stunned for less than half a minute but that is more than it will take.

If Wolverine wasn't fighting too, it would so works.

StiltmanFTW
If Wolverine wasn't fighting too, it would so works.

laughing out loud

thumb up

namorsubby
I could see wolverine becoming entrapped. Seeing as he willingly tanks damage routinely and bruces explosive capsules are indistinguishable from his freeze capsules or adhesive/hardening gel capsules. If he has general knowledge he'll know theres nothing else he could do.

basilisk
If Wolverine wasn't fighting too, it would so works. If it wasn't for the explosives, tasers, KO gas, and freeze capsules he probably would be fighting too.

Originally posted by namorsubby
I could see wolverine becoming entrapped. Seeing as he willingly tanks damage routinely and bruces explosive capsules are indistinguishable from his freeze capsules or adhesive/hardening gel capsules. If he has general knowledge he'll know theres nothing else he could do.

I agree. I've always been far more of a Wolverine fan than a Batman fan, but Wolverine is just too ridiculous at times. We've seen quite a few fights where Wolverine just tanks some damage especially early on, and we even see him stunned. Sure he mostly gets back up again but the point here is that if anybody can take the advantage it's Batman. And if Bats does get Wolverine tied up the right way, Wolvie won't have the strength to break out of the cable. He's not the Hulk, or even Spider-Man.

Silent Master
Batman has zero chance of clearing this.

StiltmanFTW
If it wasn't for the explosives, tasers, KO gas, and freeze capsules he probably would be fighting too.

Tasers and KO gas are useless. I doubt his freeze capsules are more powerful than X-Sentinel mimicking Iceman's powers.

If Wolverine uses his agility, then I don't see many explosive batarangs connecting. And it'd take quite a lot to even slow him down.

ODG
Shockers suit negates any physical contact or concussion forces It does?

pym-ftw
Yes it has an auto shield to prevent enemys sneaking up and at his skin level touching him can shatter bones.

It works like minature sonic blasters, and his suits armored enough to take spidermans punches

Bouboumaster
If it wasn't for the explosives, tasers, KO gas, and freeze capsules he probably would be fighting too.

Explosives? Tasers?
He can and has survive being punched by the Hulk himself, and being trown from one state to an other. Unless by explosives you mean a freaking nuke, it won't matter. As for the tasers, Wolverine walk into bullets.

Gas are a possibility, but since Wolverine isn't a complete moron, he just get the heck out of here, or decapitate Batman just before going to sleep.

StiltmanFTW
Gas won't work...

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine vs Hand Ninja: Wolverine 300

Wolverine fights an entire jet filled of Ninja and poison gas.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsHandNinja01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsHandNinja00.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsHandNinja02.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsHandNinja03.jpg

Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine dodges automatic gunfire while being attacked with nerve gas:
1. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5035/wolverine1611jl0qt6.th.jpg

Originally posted by jinzin
(*repeat*)Wolverine walks around, and kicks ass in gas potent enough to instantly KO a normal man without so much as a complaint:
1. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6196/teargasml5.th.jpg

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gas won't work...

Hahaha! The first series of scans: they are ****ing gold, man!

Branlor Swift
Batman solos.

StiltmanFTW
Hahaha! The first series of scans: they are ****ing gold, man!

I know big grin Aaron shouldn't have left the Wolverine book.

Now we have Bunn ignoring Wolverine's HF ability to "recover" memories and Loeb admitting he was simply trolling us back in Evolution years ago and none of that lupine crap was true... *sigh*

TheOneFirestorm
2) Shocker. - gas
3) classic Kraven - gas.
7) Spider-man - gas
9) Thing - gas

Except was that beating Savage Hulk considered PIS?

pym-ftw
So we all agree stops at two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.