Shocker vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Batman has a day of prep

StiltmanFTW
About prep:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2m5c9k0.jpg

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
big grin

Odekahn
Batman

pym-ftw
Via gas?

Shocker can blow it away

Odekahn
Batman has a day of prep.... He could invent something out of his ass that messes up Shocker's suit. He could use some Bat-taser or something that makes Shocker's suit malfunction. If Batman can take down the entire league (or Ra's with Batman's plans), Shocker won't be a problem. This is no contest. It would be better if Batman had no prep.

pym-ftw
Shocker effectively has a forcefield that means that Batman can't touch him

Shockers suit is also insulated from electricity

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Shocker effectively has a forcefield that means that Batman can't touch him

Shockers suit is also insulated from electricity

I'm saying exactly what Batman would do. I'm not Batman, so I don't know, lol. But Batman has a way of pulling things out of his ass. It's part of his character. And you give a guy like that prep and he'll find a way.

Again, get rid of the prep time and this becomes interesting.

BruceSkywalker
a day of prep.. this is too easy.. 1st Batman creates a batsuit that keeps Shockers sound waves out.. 2nd.. unbeknownst to Shocker Batman has called Peter Parker in as back up and Parker webs up Shocker than Batman delivers the batkick to knock out Shocker ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.