Dr. Doom, Loki, Magneto, and Ultron vs Thor, Wonder Woman, Blackbolt, and Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Most powerful version of Ultron

Fight in Latveria (Dr. Doom has access to Doombots)

No BFR

Bouboumaster
Magneto is so out of his league.
He drags his team down.
Team 2 ftw

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Magneto is so out of his league.
He drags his team down.
Team 2 ftw the same magneto who held his own against thor and the avengers is out of his league? go read some damn comics before posting dood

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Starscream M
the same magneto who held his own against thor and the avengers is out of his league? go read some damn comics before posting dood

Oh the irony of this post, current Magneto is depowered from his classic team buster level,

Ultron though is the strongest on the field and with doom and Loki providing support he stomps

JakeTheBank
How has Magneto been depowered?

pym-ftw
Ever since bringing kitty back to earth he hasn't shown a return to his classic levels

JakeTheBank
Didn't the guy pull off a win against Proteus?

I mean, has Magneto explicitly been depowered or made a mention along the lines of not being as powerful as he was before?

pym-ftw
He stated it after bringing kitty back and to the best of my knowledge he never stated that he returned to his original levels

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ever since bringing kitty back to earth he hasn't shown a return to his classic levels

?

Magneto has recently beaten Proteus, pulled a moon sized bullet traveling at speeds faster than light back to Earth then shot it back into space, rebuilt a Celestia's nervous system etc.

His lowest showing so far was being taken out by the Hellfire club and they had to shoot him with a mini-Star or something of the sort. Besides that, he lost to Iron Man but Stark had a lot of prep on his side, Magneto exhibited power in the High Herald category and he didn't even actually lose, he just gave up after he felt the Phoenix extinguish a planet in another galaxy.

He'd give anyone on Team 2 a great fight, if not beat some.

Team 1 wins, Ultron is too much backed by heavy hitters like this.

guy222
t1

armedforbattle
Ultron and Doom? T2 is gonna get destroyed.
And lolz at magneto being a weak link, if anything Loki is the weak link.

Glorificus
Team 1.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by armedforbattle
if anything Loki is the weak link.

Lol what?

Fighting ignorance with more ignorance isn't the answer.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol what?

Fighting ignorance with more ignorance isn't the answer.
Loki isn't puling a solid Majority against Doom Ultron or Magneto.

Glorificus

With BFR? He certainly can against Ultron and Magneto.

JakeTheBank
There's no real weak links on Team 1.

And Loki could feasibly beat any of his teammates.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Loki would beat Doom or Magneto for the majority. He can beat Ultron depending on the incarnation.

And your statement implies that you think Doom, Ultron or Magneto can pull a solid majority against Loki. If that's the case, you're not simply out of date when it comes to the character, you actually have no idea what he's capable of.

Either way, I advise that you read up on the character (ODG has a great respect thread) before posting a reply. Otherwise you're just going to make yourself look bad.

pym-ftw
Peak Ultron > current versions of Magneto or Loki

armedforbattle
Loki would beat Doom or Magneto for the majority. He can beat Ultron depending on the incarnation.

And your statement implies that you think Doom, Ultron or Magneto can pull a solid majority against Loki. If that's the case, you're not simply out of date when it comes to the character, you actually have no idea what he's capable of.

Either way, I advise that you read up on the character (ODG has a great respect thread) before posting a reply. Otherwise you're just going to make yourself look bad.
I'm not saying Loki isn't an impressive character because he is damn impressive. But IMO he's not taking a solid majority, I think he would stalemate mags(maybe). But ultron and doom would take a solid majority

Mindset

Either way, I advise that you read up on the character (ODG has a great respect thread) before posting a reply. Otherwise you're just going to make yourself look bad. Loki wouldn't beat Doom for the majority.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Mindset
Loki wouldn't beat Doom for the majority.
thumb up thank you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not saying Loki isn't an impressive character because he is damn impressive. But IMO he's not taking a solid majority, I think he would stalemate mags(maybe). But ultron and doom would take a solid majority

He'd stalemate Magneto maybe? Doom would take a solid majority?

laughing out loud

Didn't I tell you to check out his respect thread before replying? It would take 20 minutes tops to get to know some of his better feats and then you wouldn't be speaking from such a position of ignorance. This isn't even a matter of opinion, the evidence that exists simply doesn't support your stance.

Loki wouldn't beat Doom for the majority.

How about you clowns pick either Magneto or Doom, I'll take Loki and we'll battlezone this.

Mindset
He'd stalemate Magneto maybe? Doom would take a solid majority?

laughing out loud

Didn't I tell you to check out his respect thread before replying? It would take 20 minutes tops to get to know some of his better feats and then you wouldn't be speaking from such a position of ignorance. This isn't even a matter of opinion, the evidence that exists simply doesn't support your stance.

How about you clowns pick either Magneto or Doom, I'll take Loki and we'll battlezone this.
Battlezones are pointless, just make a vs. thread.

You need to learn manners, you stupid ****** ****.

pym-ftw
Ok I made one

Bouboumaster
I still think that Magneto makes his team loses. Wonder Woman is too tough, and the other three can mess him pretty bad, and do it fast.

The other three villains are an interesting threat, but the heros packs too much power and versatility to loose.

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ok I made one Originally posted by armedforbattle
thumb up thank you.

JakeTheBank
Doom's magic has increased substantially over the past few years, so coupled with his tech on hand, he's at a level where he could fight Loki and do very well.

Magneto not so much.

armedforbattle
I made one too, different from pyms though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Battlezones are pointless, just make a vs. thread.

You need to learn manners, you stupid ****** ****.

Vs. threads are pointless and more of a time sink because you can just shadow troll the entire time. Not so much in battlezones.

Haha, or what? Stop being such a little b*tch.

Mindset
Vs. threads are pointless and more of a time sink because you can just shadow troll the entire time. Not so much in battlezones.

Haha, or what? Stop being such a little b*tch. Battlezones are pointless because it's nerdy and gay.

Or I'm gonna have to take my kid gloves off and rape you proper, bruv.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Battlezones are pointless because it's nerdy and gay.

Or I'm gonna have to take my kid gloves off and rape you proper, bruv.

Nerdy and gay? That ship set sail a long time ago.

Bring it super f*g, it's been a few days since I made a woman out of a man.

Mindset
Nerdy and gay? That ship set sail a long time ago.

Bring it super f*g, it's been a few days since I made a woman out of a man. Just because you're the captain of SS Cum Dumpster doesn't mean everyone else here was aboard, phag.

You haven't had time to cross dress lately?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just because you're that captain of SS Cum Dumpster doesn't mean everyone else here was aboard, phag.

You haven't had time to cross dress lately?

And you're my ever loyal first mate. Now get back to work skipper, my mast needs a good head.

It's not as fun solo and I know how much you like to roleplay. Now get into your Wonder Woman skivies so I can Superman that hole.

pym-ftw
eek!

Mindset
And you're my ever loyal first mate. Now get back to work skipper, my mast needs a good head.

It's not as fun solo and I know how much you like to roleplay. Now get into your Wonder Woman skivies so I can Superman that hole. I don't know what anything you said means in the first part of your post. Seriously, wtf phag, are you a sailor?

Your lie has outted yourself. We all know Superman only has sex with peak human vigilantes, and there just so happens to be one that tried to defend you in the other thread...

-Pr-
You two... Stop, or get a room. Either or.

Mindset
Reported for backseat modding.

We'll see what Delph has to say about this.

-Pr-
Delph knows his place.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know what anything you said means in the first part of your post. Seriously, wtf phag, are you a sailor?

Your lie has outted yourself. We all know Superman only has sex with peak human vigilantes, and there just so happens to be one that tried to defend you in the other thread...

I am, and you're the boat.

Bro, now you're just getting freaky and making me very uncomfortable. I'd like to please ask you to stop.

Mindset
I'll refrain from saying how Bruce fills you up to the brim with his super soldier serum because Pr told me to stop.

abhilegend
?

Magneto has recently beaten Proteus, pulled a moon sized bullet traveling at speeds faster than light back to Earth then shot it back into space, rebuilt a Celestia's nervous system etc.

His lowest showing so far was being taken out by the Hellfire club and they had to shoot him with a mini-Star or something of the sort. Besides that, he lost to Iron Man but Stark had a lot of prep on his side, Magneto exhibited power in the High Herald category and he didn't even actually lose, he just gave up after he felt the Phoenix extinguish a planet in another galaxy.

He'd give anyone on Team 2 a great fight, if not beat some.

Team 1 wins, Ultron is too much backed by heavy hitters like this.
Actually his lowest showing is collapsing after pulling metal from a Mutant X. Phucking fraction.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Actually his lowest showing is collapsing after pulling metal from a Mutant X. Phucking fraction.

Reported for derailing Rage/Mindset's flirtations.

As for the thread, I give it to Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.