Hercules vs Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Skocker at peak and standard hercules.

1.This is the situation Hercs has no weopons & sees shocker in NYC ,they are both 15 meters apart and aware of each other etc..Hercs wants to bring down shocker vise versa.. Can this lead to a stalemate or win for shocker if he keeps blasting away at hercs etc or can hercs find a way to defeat shocker ? Who wins or stalemate?
2. Hercules can use standard equipment..Mace etc
Who wins in each of the above? Or stalemate?

pym-ftw
Hercules could walk through Shocker

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ozz81

1.This is the situation Hercs has no weopons & sees shocker in NYC ,they are both 15 meters apart and aware of each other etc..Hercs wants to bring down shocker vise versa.. Can this lead to a stalemate or win for shocker if he keeps blasting away at hercs etc or can hercs find a way to defeat shocker ? Who wins or stalemate?
Who wins in each of the above? Or stalemate?

no expression

facepalm

Bouboumaster
Hercules takes on 50 Shockers and still win

Badabing
Originally posted by ozz81

Who wins in each of the above? Or stalemate? Stop making lopsided threads. I've explained that you should make the thread a gauntlet. I've even showed you examples. I'm going to start warning you soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.