Loki & Ultron vs Doom & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
No prep
Go

Mindset
Loki loses, he's a queer.

Doom solos.

Rage cries.

JakeTheBank
Depends on how Ultron deals with electromagnetic manipulation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

Originally posted by Mindset
Loki loses, he's a queer.

Doom solos.

Rage cries.

Whining in another thread and I'm the one crying? Irony.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.
no way, Magneto crushes ultron like a pepsi can

Mindset
Team 1 wins.

Whining in another thread and I'm the one crying? Irony. You spelled winning wrong.

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled-.png

armedforbattle
How does t1 win!? Team 2 wins, magneto uses ultron as a wrecking ball and beats the shit out of Loki.

StiltmanFTW
^^ laughing

armedforbattle
You spelled winning wrong.

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled-.png
Hahahahahahahaahahahaha

Rage.Of.Olympus
Last time I checked, Ultron had countermeasures for magnetism. Even if the TS doesn't allow them (And I don't see why he wouldn't), any damage Magneto can do to Ultron, Loki can counter.

Damborgson
Loki bfr's mags then ultron and loki beat doom.

JakeTheBank
Doom can also BFR as well as counter it.

armedforbattle
any damage Magneto can do to Ultron, Loki can counter. Loki can't protect ultron while he is getting curb stomped by doom

armedforbattle
Dooms Sorcery is above lokis magic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Loki can't protect ultron while he is getting curb stomped by doom

Loki isn't getting curb stomped by Doom. There is literally no reason why you should still be so ignorant about the character when I directed you to an excellent respect thread. If you can't even bother to check it out or back up any of your statements when called out, why should I bother to reply?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dooms Sorcery is above lokis magic.

crylaugh0

Rage.Of.Olympus
You spelled winning wrong.

You won't be giving me so much back talk when my wiener is down your throat.

armedforbattle
why should I bother to reply? because you love me, you can't get enough Happy Dance #YOLO

Rage.Of.Olympus
So just another trollololol.

Stupid of me for responding, I should know better by now. Been gone for too long.

pym-ftw
Last time I checked, Ultron had countermeasures for magnetism. Even if the TS doesn't allow them (And I don't see why he wouldn't), any damage Magneto can do to Ultron, Loki can counter.
Of course Ultron has his full powerset, not sure why everyone thinks Ultrons the weak link

Mindset
You won't be giving me so much back talk when my wiener is down your throat. This homo...

armedforbattle
So just another trollololol.

Stupid of me for responding, I should know better by now. Been gone for too long. just trying to bring some laughter to this argument. Let's just agree to disagree on the Loki/doom dilemma cool

Starscream M
This homo... actually according to cartman, rage wouldn't be the homo in that scenario...

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
actually according to cartman, rage wouldn't be the homo in that scenario... Originally posted by Mindset
This homo...

Rage.Of.Olympus
just trying to bring some laughter to this argument. Let's just agree to disagree on the Loki/doom dilemma cool

Let's not. You're wrong, and if you invested five minutes into any kind of research or debate with me, you'd realize it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This homo...

Come on over and give papa Rage some loving.

Mindset
Come on over and give papa Rage some loving. Bruce just tried to white knight you, you may as well concede.

Also, gay.

armedforbattle
Let's not. You're wrong, and if you invested five minutes into any kind of research or debate with me, you'd realize it.
I've seen enough doom and Loki to know that doom will not be disturbed by such nuisances

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've seen enough doom and Loki to know that doom will not be disturbed by such nuisances

No you haven't. Your opinion isn't supportable, the evidence just doesn't exist for Doom to be able to easily beat Loki.

Bruce just tried to white knight you, you may as well concede.

Also, gay.

Stop being so jelly.

Starscream M
weren't doom and loki in a comic together in recent years...who was the superior and who was the servant?

armedforbattle
weren't doom and loki in a comic together in recent years...who was the superior and who was the servant?
Doom was the superior in the instance I'm thinking of.

JakeTheBank

Loki was portrayed as being overtly more powerful during the events of Siege.

leonidas
obviously mag's power is beyond simple 'magnetism'. he literally turned logan's adamantium to liquid and pulled it out of him. if ultron has matter manip counter measures i've never seen them and would need to before accepting the idea that mags can't tool him. afaik molecular rearrangement was always a weakness before. if doom can protect mags long enough (and i don't see why not) to take out ultron i don't see team 1 winning at all. as for why one should see ultron as the weak link--because he has an exploitable weakness and the guy on the other side is about as good as there is at exploiting said weakness.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loki was portrayed as being overtly more powerful during the events of Siege. but was he subserviant to doom or the other way around?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Loki at the very least came off as something beyond Doom's ability to grasp as he admitted (Initially anyways). I recall him acknowledging Loki's power in a way that would indicate superiority as well when his defenses tried (And utterly failed) to stop Loki from entering his castle. It's been a while though.

Doom was the superior in the instance I'm thinking of.

And what instance would that be?

Rage.Of.Olympus
but was he subserviant to doom or the other way around?

Neither was. Doom seemed to acknowledge Loki's power and mischievousness, Loki acknowledge his resources and intelligence. Both treated each other with begrudging respect and both tried to screw each other over behind their back. Loki saved Doom from Thor and used him but Doom managed to snag Loki's DNA.

There was no master/servant role in play.

I have to re-read the arcs again to get into more detail. They encountered each other more than once in the last few years.

JakeTheBank
but was he subserviant to doom or the other way around?

They had a mutual goal prior to joining the Osborn's Cabal.

Loki wanted to spread mischief and banish Thor from Asgard and put Balder on the throne, whom he could manipulate easier. Doom wanted to experiment on Asgardians and find out what made them tick.

Neither was subserviant to the other and both held a healthy respect of the other's capabilities. Doom acted as a host for Loki and the Asgardians for a time and Loki saved Doom from getting killed by Thor. And apparently, Doom has a sample of Loki's DNA and has been attempting to clone him.

armedforbattle
Loki at the very least came off as something beyond Doom's ability to grasp as he admitted (Initially anyways). I recall him acknowledging Loki's power in a way that would indicate superiority as well when his defenses tried (And utterly failed) to stop Loki from entering his castle. It's been a while though.

And what instance would that be?
Don't talk to me weirdo
You broke my heart

JakeTheBank

Neither was. Doom seemed to acknowledge Loki's power and mischievousness, Loki acknowledge his resources and intelligence. Both treated each other with begrudging respect and both tried to screw each other over behind their back.

There was no master/servant role in play.

I have to re-read the arcs again to get into more detail. They encountered each other more than once in the last few years.

thumb up

That's what happened.

Horrificus
Doom and Loki?

I think you guys might also be remembering the Acts of Vengeance story arch.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Marvelage81actsofv.jpg
In that story, Doom acted as the visible "leader" of the group, but Loki was actually the one calling the shots, creating the entire plan, gathering the talent, manipulating everyone involved and managing Doom behind the scenes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Been a long time since I read Acts of Vengeance, but I remember Loki manipulating all the major Marvel supervillains including Doom, Magneto, Mandarin, Kingpin and Red Skull. Apocalypse was the only one who caught on I think.

I also remember Loki putting the fear of god (No pun intended) into one of the supervillains when they acted up. It was either Doom or Red Skull. One of the scarred heavy hitters.

DTM
Magneto can handle Ultron fairly easily, then its Doom (who holds his own while Mags beats Ultron), and Magneto double team Loki. Classic villains, though a one sided fight in the end.

Horrificus
Been a long time since I read Acts of Vengeance, but I remember Loki manipulating all the major Marvel supervillains including Doom, Magneto, Mandarin, Kingpin and Red Skull. Apocalypse was the only one who caught on I think.

I also remember Loki putting the fear of god (No pun intended) into one of the supervillains when they acted up. It was either Doom or Red Skull. One of the scarred heavy hitters. Yup.
I'm a Doom fan, but that story had Loki running Doom and everybody around in circles.
I don't think anybody but Doom knew it was Loki, until toward the end of the series. He was just a mysterious guy in a suit, (or a shadow) with power enough to trump them all and keep them in line.

I don't remember who he had to slap around, but I know what you are talking about.

When he revealed himself, most of them sh*t themselves.

Branlor Swift
Except Apocalypse. He dumped a steaming pile of shit down Loki's throat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Not exactly an accurate description of the encounter.

guy222
t1

Digi
I need to read that arc. Sounds cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.