Rank these guys in physical strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Savage hulk
Wwh
WBH
Thor
Wm Thor
Thor with belt of strengh
Odin force Thor (JMS)
Current red hulk
Hercules (classic)
Silver surfer
Thanos

JakeTheBank
WBH
WWH/Warrior's Madness Thor
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Savage Hulk >= Thor/Hercules
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

NotSoBad
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer
Very good (unbiased) listsmile

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's okay.. Ijust woulnd't place Thor with belt of strength above OF Thor or Thanos.. He would be below them imo

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's okay.. Ijust woulnd't place Thor with belt of strength above OF Thor or Thanos.. He would be below them imo

I think in the overt raw physical strength category, Thor w/belt of strength would trump OF Thor and Thanos alike (though they both soundly beat that version of Thor) if that makes sense.

pym-ftw
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer
/End Thread

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by NotSoBad
Very good (unbiased) listsmile
Reported for being biased!!!

byrdgang21
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

Looks good to me

Rage.Of.Olympus
WBH
Odin Force Thor
WWH/Warrior's Madness Thor/Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

Moved 2 incarnations of Thor around, besides that, I agree with this list.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Moved 2 incarnations of Thor around, besides that, I agree with this list. What makes WM Thor and Thor with BoS equal?

psycho gundam
^ it puts the thors higher on the list

Mindset
Gotcha.

PillarofOsiris
WBH
Odin Force Thor
Thanos
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Savage Hulk/Thor/Hercules
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Thanos is not more than twice as strong as Thor.

Originally posted by Mindset
What makes WM Thor and Thor with BoS equal?

Warrior Madness Thor isn't stronger than Thor with twice his strength amped. He's actually weaker if anything but whatever. I've read the comics if that matters at all to you guys.

Unless you don't believe the belt of strength doubles Thor's strength, there's no justification for ranking Warrior Madness higher. I've seen the showings, and the boost is not greater than twice of Thor's overall strength.

There was a claim once that it amps his strength ten fold, but that's a whole other animal.

Batman-Prime
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos/Savage Hulk
Thor/Hercules/Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

carver9
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

This is why I like Jake (no homo)...one of the many that doesn't show a grain of being bias.

psycho gundam
look at his sig

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jake's wrong about Belt of Strength Thor. mad

Get at me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
look at his sig

Doom is the greatest character ever conceived in comics. Not sure what's biased about acknowledging that.

JakeTheBank
Jake's wrong about Belt of Strength Thor. mad

Get at me.

Belt of Strength gives Thor a quantifiable strength amp the likes of which OF Thor doesn't really have or at least displayed on panel.

That said, OF Thor has crazy durability and overall power output and would clearly merc BoS Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Belt of Strength gives Thor a quantifiable strength amp the likes of which OF Thor doesn't really have or at least displayed on panel.

That said, OF Thor has crazy durability and overall power output and would clearly merc BoS Thor.

I was referring to ranking Warrior Madness Thor above BoS Thor. What's the justification for that? He's never displayed a level of strength twice as great as Thor's own at that level. Neither did Green Scar until he hit World Breaker. Twice of Thor's total strength is a ridiculous amount of muscle power.

You're referring to Odin Force Thor I take it? if so, I can maybe see why you'd rank him below Thor with BoS but below Warrior Madness or Green Scar Thor? That's a bit ridiculous. Thor as he was in the Bor fight was clearly intended to be beyond herald level comfortably.

Here's my revised list:
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength/Odin Force Thor
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

JakeTheBank
I was referring to ranking Warrior Madness Thor above BoS Thor. What's the justification for that? He's never displayed a level of strength twice as great as Thor's own at that level. Neither did Green Scar until he hit World Breaker. Twice of Thor's total strength is a ridiculous amount of muscle power.

You're referring to Odin Force Thor I take it? if so, I can maybe see why you'd rank him below Thor with BoS but below Warrior Madness or Green Scar Thor? That's a bit ridiculous. Thor as he was in the Bor fight was clearly intended to be beyond herald level comfortably.

Here's my revised list:
WBH
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

I was also going under the assumption of the "x10" amp true Warrior's Madness is supposed to give, not all the times it was revealed not to be Warrior's Madness.

Also, I tried to base this solely off of physical strength and not other factors. If this was an overall formidable list, mine would be different.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was also going under the assumption of the "x10" amp true Warrior's Madness is supposed to give, not all the times it was revealed not to be Warrior's Madness.

Also, I tried to base this solely off of physical strength and not other factors. If this was an overall formidable list, mine would be different.

Then why the is he on par with World War Hulk? He'd be on par or greater than tWorld Breaker Hulk instead of World War Hulk, and that doesn't explain why Thor with the BoS is ranked below that incarnation of the Hulk along with Odin Force Thor. I read every single issue of that event with Hulk in it and nothing (Even that fight with Sentry) approaches a level greater than twice as strong as Thor or a Thor that could go toe to toe with a being that could one shot his classic incarnation.

Thor was obviously not just more powerful but noticeably stronger in his fight with Bor.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I honestly don't think some of your rankings hold up to scrutiny.

JakeTheBank
Then why the is he on par with World War Hulk? He'd be a lot closer to World Breaker Hulk than World War Hulk, and that doesn't explain why Thor with the BoS is ranked below that incarnation of the Hulk along with Odin Force Thor. I read every single issue of that event with Hulk in it and nothing (Even that fight with Sentry) approaches a level greater than twice as strong as Thor or a Thor that could go toe to toe with a being that could one shot his classic incarnation.

Thor was obviously not just more powerful but noticeably stronger in his fight with Bor.

I think the lines between raw physical strength and the striking power of Mjolnir, let alone amped by the Odin Force, can be a bit murky, hence my reasoning. Plus Hulk's footsteps while holding back suggest a greater level of strength than Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on the incarnations, you're using, this is more accurate imho:
Warrior Madness Thor (The theoretical x10)
World Breaker Hulk
WWH/Warrior Madness Thor (Regular)
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

Badabing
World Breaker Hulk
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer No.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think the lines between raw physical strength and the striking power of Mjolnir, let alone amped by the Odin Force, can be a bit murky, hence my reasoning. Plus Hulk's footsteps while holding back suggest a greater level of strength than Thor.

That's a useless distinction to make, Odin Force Thor is Thor amped by the Odin Force.

What's murky? Thor stopped a blow (Granted with Mjolnir but still) from Bor's weapon that he admitted could have killed his classic incarnation. He then goes to stop that same weapon with his bare hands. Thor then proceeds to hit Bor so hard that he breaks Mjolnir and kills Bor, a being described as being more durable than enchanted Uru.

There's nothing to be unclear about, Odin Force Thor (At least when he's actually tapping into that power) is beyond Herald level and even World War Hulk (Different from World Breaker).

A greater level of strength than what incarnation of Thor? Certainly not the Warrior Madness Thor with a ten times strength increase. That's such a ridiculous boost that even destroying a planet by punching someone in the face would be small potatoes.

None of this still explains why you ranked World War Hulk above Odin Force Thor, BoS Thor and on par with Warrior Madness Thor who according to you is ten times stronger than classic Thor. Certainly you don't think Green Scar displayed that level of strength in that event. In fact, I'm pretty sure you don't because:
A) You're smart, not dumb.
B) He didn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Badabing
No.

Shut up.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
No. thumb up

carver9
World Breaker Hulk
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

You are drunk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
You are drunk.

What do you disagree with Carver? What do you think isn't supported by evidence?

You don't think Thor with twice the strength is above World War Hulk? Based on what? Sure potentially he can get stronger I guess but during the event, he just didn't exhibit that level of power. At twice his strength level, Thor would punch Hercules and Sentry's head's off.

You don't think Odin Force Thor was stronger than World War Hulk? He was on a level that could one shot classic Thor. Probably hyperbolic but you get the idea.

You don't think Thor with 10 times the strength increase was above the levels shown in HoTM? Why exactly? This Thor has never been shown on panel (Which is why I dislike using him by Jake ranked him and it's his prerogative) but with 10 times the strength? What Hulk showed during that arc would be nothing, baby food, a f*cking warm up exercise. Wrap your head around ten times the strength of Thor.

carver9
What you are failing to realize is...the Hulk during WWH existed AFTER that arc as well.

You ranking him above WBH is Looney. I and of course YOU can't picture Thor with a single punch cloud height destroying a planet, moons, the mindless ones, Wendigo, Armaggedon, (a legit hh Herald), Bi Beast, and some trolls. Get out of here with that non sense.

Yes, Thor was strong but in a physical fight against WBH, he would get decimated. Looking at WWH fts, thunderclapping an amped, full powered Rulk to sleep puts him EXACTLY where Jake placed him at.

Mindset
Carver, you carved him up good.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
What you are failing to realize is...the Hulk during WWH existed AFTER that arc as well.

You ranking him above WBH is Looney. I and of course YOU can't picture Thor with a single punch cloud height destroying a planet, moons, the mindless ones, Wendigo, Armaggedon, (a legit hh Herald), Bi Beast, and some trolls. Get out of here with that non sense.

Yes, Thor was strong but in a physical fight against WBH, he would get decimated. Looking at WWH fts, thunderclapping an amped, full powered Rulk to sleep puts him EXACTLY where Jake placed him at.

Sure he did, but he was at his peak during that arc (Not counting World Breaker mode) and the thread starter specified "World War Hulk" not Green Scar, so even if you disagree, it's moot.

Why is that? Thor with ten times the strength would do all that shit effortlessly. I know you're not good with numbers -especially degrees- but do you not realize how ridiculously high Thor's strength is at ten times the level? Could World Breaker get stronger than this Thor? I guess, but based on what was shown, this theoretical version of Thor is above World Breaker at those levels. Destroying a planet and killing heralds while colliding with a peer? Easily within that range. But again, none of this is concrete because it's a Thor we've never seen and for good reason, such an amp would never be accurately portrayed. I won't fault you for not seeing eye to eye with me here -as much- for this reason.

Which Thor would get decimated by World Breaker Hulk? I can't read your mind so be more specific, if you're referring to the 10x Thor, then you're loopy.

Not relevant to this thread because not only wasn't that Hulk from World War Hulk, but he had just received an enormous boost in power. Banner had absorbed all of the energy of the World Breaker Hulk, plus all the energy Rulk stored from his encounters with Thor, Silver Surfer, the Watcher and all the other beings he had fought (Minus the energy used to transform Rulk). Besides, it's still not greater than Odin Force Thor, or something that places him above twice of Thor's strength.

NemeBro
I'd like to see you work out the numbers that prove Thor at ten times his strength could replicate Hulk's HOTM feat.

Mindset
Thanksgiving came early this year.

Rage.Of.Olympus

This passes as Thanksgiving to you? My friend, you must lead a very sad and lonely life.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd like to see you work out the numbers that prove Thor at ten times his strength could replicate Hulk's HOTM feat.

Sorry bro, I don't care that much about this thread to do math. The best I'll do is see where you stand on Thor strength wise and if you think ten times that can replicate what was shown, then great, if not, then whatever. Either way, it's definitely above World War Hulk levels, which is what my initial grip was.

Mindset
Carver, you carved him up good. Originally posted by Mindset

You're a turkey.

Do I have to explain everything.

NemeBro
Sorry bro, I don't care that much about this thread to do math. The best I'll do is see where you stand on Thor strength wise and if you think ten times that can replicate what was shown, then great, if not, then whatever. Either way, it's definitely above World War Hulk levels, which is what my initial grip was. I still haven't gotten around to actually quantifying how strong Huc would have to be to do that feat though.

I personally suspect the forces required would be somewhere between moving Earth to Mars (IIRC like 1. some amount of numbers with a scientific notation of 32, a full order of magnitude above planet busting), and crazy shit like Superboy Prime breaking planets with other planets or tossing AM to the far corners of the universe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Agree to disagree and all that jazz Carver. I have to go. Just to be clear, this isn't permission for you to type any outrageous bullshit you want. I very might well reply when I have the time.

You're a turkey.

Do I have to explain everything.

I figured that's what you were going for but I didn't care either way. Because that's the way I roll. /internettoughguy

Mindset
Not tough enough to survive 5 rounds with me in a tickle fight.

Phaggot.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Savage hulk
Wwh
WBH
Thor
Wm Thor
Thor with belt of strengh
Odin force Thor (JMS)
Current red hulk
Hercules (classic)
Silver surfer
Thanos

WBH
WM Thor (if you're intending the 10X amp)
WWH/Thor with belt
OF Thor
Thor/Hercules/Savage Hulk
Rulk
Surfer

Thanos

h1a8
World Breaker Hulk
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

WBH is far stronger than 10x Thor.
and WWH stronger or equal to twice Thor

The Sorrow
WBH
WWH/OF Thor/BoS Thor
WM Thor/Thanos
Savage Hulk/Thor/Hercules/Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

DarkSaint85
WBH
Thor w/ Belt of Strength
Odin Force Thor/Thanos
Red Hulk
Silver Surfer

This.

dynamix
Carver, you carved him up good.

lol!

Horrificus
What are the highest, purely physical strength feats for:

1. WWH-

2. WBH-

I emphasize "Purely Physical". Not including weird gamma blasts, other dimensional growing, extra-dimensional-planet-throwing, comments or opinions. Just asking about purely physical things that have been done in the 616.

psycho gundam
Thanksgiving came early this year. i've got "the itis" from reading this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.