Thor vs Wolverine & Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
*Not the herald and amped DP, just the standard one.

1.Melee Fight. Thor has hammer but no exotic powers to be used.DP uses swords & Wolvie uses claws

2.H2H. Thor cant use hammer ,DP can use his swords and standard weopons. Wolvie uses claws.

3.H2H. Thor cant use hammer,DP no swords, Wolvie uses claws

Who wins in each of the above how nd why?

PillarofOsiris
Seriously?

srankmissingnin
Just like the other dozen or so thread that fallow this basic structure, Wolverine wins. Nerfed Thor can't beat Wolverine a pure melee confrontation. He is up against a faster, more skilled opponent with better damage soak and a weapon that can one shot him. Wolverine beats any and all melee oriented bricks that lack super speed, true invulnerability, or a healing factor.

Silent Master
This is spite against Wolverine/Deadpool.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Just like the other dozen or so thread that fallow this basic structure, Wolverine wins. Nerfed Thor can't beat Wolverine a pure melee confrontation. He is up against a faster, more skilled opponent with better damage soak and a weapon that can one shot him. Wolverine beats any and all melee oriented bricks that lack super speed, true invulnerability, or a healing factor.

Naw, I say thee nay

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw, I say thee nay

And you're wrong... but what else is new?

It is cute that you try to contribute though. cool

Mindset
Just like the other dozen or so thread that fallow this basic structure, Wolverine wins. Nerfed Thor can't beat Wolverine a pure melee confrontation. He is up against a faster, more skilled opponent with better damage soak and a weapon that can one shot him. Wolverine beats any and all melee oriented bricks that lack super speed, true invulnerability, or a healing factor. What if Galactus fought him like a brick and didn't heal himself?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
What if Galactus fought him like a brick and didn't heal himself?

Is he still Galactus size? confused

Silent Master
Wolverine loses 10/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wolverine loses 10/10

Deadpool solos then?

stick out tongue

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Deadpool solos then?

stick out tongue

Deadpool was dq'd becasue he was too busy laughing at how badly Wolverine got owned

srankmissingnin
Wolverine loses 10/10

facepalm

Wolverine wins 10/10 in the this scenario. It's about as much of a fight as Wolverine v Thing.

Mindset
Is he still Galactus size? confused Maybe.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe.

Then the answer is also maybe.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine could maybe beat Galactus if he was the same size in h2h...

Silent Master
facepalm

Wolverine wins 10/10 in the this scenario. It's about as much of a fight as Wolverine v Thing.

LOL!!!

JakeTheBank
Thor rapes.

carver9
This s*** again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Assuming Wolverine can do enough damage to eventually put down Thor (Without getting knocked the f*ck out), why would Thor let Wolverine get close enough to do any damage?

srankmissingnin
This fight is essentially Wolverine v Namor... only if Namor was slower, lacked the ability to heal wounds in water, and couldn't fly. Thor can't beat Wolverine in a melee fight. That should be clear to anyone who isn't a mouth breathing mongoloid.

Jake's the only functioning human being who believes Thor wins... the rest are CHUDs using the wi-fi below a starbucks. It breaks my hear you want to be lumped in with silent master and Sin, Jake. If you need help getting yourself right, let me know.

Silent Master
It could be worse, he could be lumped with Wolverine fanboys that actually think Logan has a chance of winning.

abhilegend
laughing out loud
Thor's biggest obstacle on kmc strikes again.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

With Mjolnir, even barring exotic means and limited only to strikes and flight, what's to stop him from just barreling over Wolverine and Deadpool at supersonic (lowballing Thor's flight speed by a fair margin here) speeds? Or just hitting either of them hard enough to send them into orbit?

And without Mjolnir, he can certainly punch either of them hard enough to send them flying for miles on end.

I mean, it's obvious that neither Logan or Deadpool is immune to being KO'd. And it's obvious that Thor, with or without Mjolnir, is strong enough to deal that much damage. And it's likewise obvious he's fast enough to land a flush hit on either of them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

With Mjolnir, even barring exotic means and limited only to strikes and flight, what's to stop him from just barreling over Wolverine and Deadpool at supersonic (lowballing Thor's flight speed by a fair margin here) speeds? Or just hitting either of them hard enough to send them into orbit?

And without Mjolnir, he can certainly punch either of them hard enough to send them flying for miles on end.

I mean, it's obvious that neither Logan or Deadpool is immune to being KO'd. And it's obvious that Thor, with or without Mjolnir, is strong enough to deal that much damage. And it's likewise obvious he's fast enough to land a flush hit on either of them.

Because it's a melee fight and he can't fly? And because Wolverine his faster and more skilled... meaning on pure percentages he'll hit Thor more frequently and likely first. And because on a forum he isn't restricted to landing glancing blows and can drop Thor with a single well placed blow...

JakeTheBank
Because it's a melee fight and he can't fly? And because Wolverine his faster and more skilled... meaning on pure percentages he'll hit Thor more frequently and likely first. And because on a forum he isn't restricted to landing glancing blows and can drop Thor with a single well placed blow...

Melee doesn't turn off flight and/or speed. You can still fight in H2H/close quarters in flight, after all. If OP decides to explicitly ban using Mjolnir for flight or just letting him charge forward like a torpedo, I'll change my stance accordingly as far as that goes.

Wolverine doesn't have the speed or skill or means in general to slay Thor in time before Thor manages to hit him hard enough to essentially BFR him.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine can put Thor down easily because he obviously only landed glancing blows in the comic.

And the comic proves this because... horses eat hay...

Branlor Swift
Thor grabs Logan easily and just slams him into the ground until he goes night night. Deadpool is irrelavant.

srankmissingnin
Melee doesn't turn off flight and/or speed. You can still fight in H2H/close quarters in flight, after all. If OP decides to explicitly ban using Mjolnir for flight or just letting him charge forward like a torpedo, I'll change my stance accordingly as far as that goes.

Wolverine doesn't have the speed or skill or means in general to slay Thor in time before Thor manages to hit him hard enough to essentially BFR him.

No powers turns off his flight... not sure how much clearer that could have been. It's right in the op.

Yes he does.

StiltmanFTW
How badly did Shadowcat with adamantium claw injure Thor in non-canon X-Men Forever?

Badabing
It's about as much of a fight as Wolverine v Thing. Agreed. Thanks for playing.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-9.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_logan12jz.jpg

Happy Dance

Silent Master
No powers turns off his flight... not sure how much clearer that could have been. It's right in the op.

Yes he does.

It said no exotic powers, flight is hardly an exotic power.

Branlor Swift
It said no exotic powers, flight is hardly an exotic power. Anything that Wolverine can't do is considered exotic.

Like have good stories. Which is why the majority of Thor's feats from those good stories don't count. Too exotic.

srankmissingnin
It said no exotic powers, flight is hardly an exotic power.

Yeah... nothing exotic about flight. dur

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed. Thanks for playing.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-9.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_logan12jz.jpg

Happy Dance

Hooded Man? Are we excepting Old Man Logan continuity as canon now Bada? I'd love that. big grin

Wolverine has one shot Thing on two separate occasions. He'd do the same to a nerfed melee Thor. cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Anything that Wolverine can't do is considered exotic.

Like have good stories. Which is why the majority of Thor's feats from those good stories don't count. Too exotic.

lmao

Badabing
Hooded Man? Are we excepting Old Man Logan continuity as canon now Bada? I'd love that. big grin

Wolverine has one shot Thing on two separate occasions. He'd do the same to a nerfed melee Thor. cool As I thought, you don't even know which comic that scan is from. It's not Old Man Logan and it is from the 616. wink

Come back when you know the comic...and aren't Canadian. sneer

srankmissingnin
As I thought, you don't even know which comic that scan is from. It's not Old Man Logan and it is from the 616. wink

Come back when you know the comic...and aren't Canadian. sneer

Oh poor Bada. It's the Hooded Man. The Hooded Man is the future version of Old Man Logan. facepalm

Branlor Swift
ban ban ban ban ban

Badabing
Oh poor Bada. It's the Hooded Man. The Hooded Man is the future version of Old Man Logan. facepalm Nope. Wrong comic. And you're still Canadian. Your post is stricken from the record.

Edit: I'm done with you. Jinzin and Dum Dum are much more entertaining in Wolverine threads. You're nothing but a watered down, quasi-Wolverine fan. Thanks for ruining my fun...JERKFACE! ahuh

srankmissingnin
Nope. Wrong comic. And you're still Canadian. Your post is stricken from the record.

You lyin dog, you lyin.

Badabing
You lyin dog, you lyin. Okay, that's a bit better. But I'm still not whelmed. grumpy

Mindset
I'm underwhelmed.

Silent Master
Yeah... nothing exotic about flight. dur

Flight is hardly exotic.

Newjak
Bada is not whelmed Mindset is underwhelmed why can't anyone just be whelmed stick out tongue

This fight is essentially Wolverine v Namor... only if Namor was slower, lacked the ability to heal wounds in water, and couldn't fly. Thor can't beat Wolverine in a melee fight. That should be clear to anyone who isn't a mouth breathing mongoloid.

Jake's the only functioning human being who believes Thor wins... the rest are CHUDs using the wi-fi below a starbucks. It breaks my hear you want to be lumped in with silent master and Sin, Jake. If you need help getting yourself right, let me know. I like how you threw in the slower bit, when I'd be willing to say throughout Thor's history if we were to make a list of best speed feats for each one Thor would come out looking better.

You also forgot to mention Thor is stronger than both Namor and Thing, more durable than both and more skilled of a fighter.

As for the fight

Thor wins with his hammer handily, even without taking flight into account, Thor can spin his hammer fast to create a massive hurricane like vortex to send them both flying into the stratosphere.

The other two are a bit more interesting and will make Thor work for it.

Depending on DP's swords and what type of Thor we are talking about Thor could lose the second match if it's just brick Thor.

If we are talking about Thor written with godly speed and reflexes and thousands of years of combat experience and actually fights smart he will win the the rest as well.

D-Block

Mshinu
Thor sends Wolvie into the air with a ground slam. Then as Logan falls towards earth, Thor hits him again hard enough to send him into space, ricochet off the moon and bounce back to land in Farmer Joe`s barn in Georgia. Yup, the other Georgia.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125675/2399940-1594797-wolverine___gorgon_4_super_super.jpg

Sin I AM

Jake's the only functioning human being who believes Thor wins... the rest are CHUDs using the wi-fi below a starbucks. It breaks my hear you want to be lumped in with silent master and Sin, Jake. If you need help getting yourself right, let me know.

Lol trolling as usual srank. This whole post reeks of failure

PillarofOsiris
It could be worse, he could be lumped with Wolverine fanboys that actually think Logan has a chance of winning.

thumb up

Seriously you have to be literally insane to think these guys have any chance to win this whatsoever.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Newjak
Bada is not whelmed Mindset is underwhelmed why can't anyone just be whelmed stick out tongue

I like how you threw in the slower bit, when I'd be willing to say throughout Thor's history if we were to make a list of best speed feats for each one Thor would come out looking better.

You also forgot to mention Thor is stronger than both Namor and Thing, more durable than both and more skilled of a fighter.

As for the fight

Thor wins with his hammer handily, even without taking flight into account, Thor can spin his hammer fast to create a massive hurricane like vortex to send them both flying into the stratosphere.

Depending on DP's swords and what type of Thor we are talking about Thor could lose the second match if it's just brick Thor.

If we are talking about Thor written with godly speed and reflexes and thousands of years of combat experience and actually fights smart he will win the the rest as well.

You'd be wrong. That is been done no less than three times and the result is the always the same. Some sad sack Thorbag ends up trying to equate flight speed and hammer twirling with combat speed / reflexes. Wolverine's faster than Thor. He has better speed feats than Thor. Thor can fly faster, and his hammer can move at FTL... but Thor can't fight at those speeds. EVERY. PEAK. HUMAN. STREET. HAS. BETTER. SPEED. FEATS. THAN. THOR. I know people really don't like that, because it the implications it holds for Thor v Superman... but it's just the reality of the situation.

The difference in strength between Thor and Namor / Thing in regards to them fighting Wolverine is irrelevant. Logan has around human level durability... the max damage his body could take was capped long before something in the range of Namor or Thing comes a long. At that level it's largely semantics, the difference between dropping a 10 megaton bomb on an ant, or dropping a 20 megaton bomb.

Thing has better piercing resistance than Thor, and Namor has a better healing factor. And more skilled? In the words the Champion, Thor lacks the speed or finesse for the ring. Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew, the he Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Thing, is quite skilled. The benefit of developing his combat skills in the military prior to his powers, instead of always being strong enough to rage doll his enemies. wink

You don't think Hurricane creation classifies as an exotic power? Even if that's an option, it's one that Thor is incredibly unlikely to use. In character he'll run in and slug it out... because he's a bruiser. Wolverine could ninja vanish and critical backstab Thor from behind for an instant win, and Deadpool could tell his joke that's so funny anyone who hears it dies... but it's unlikely to happen in character.

StiltmanFTW
Has Namor ever been hurt by bullets?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
I like how you threw in the slower bit, when I'd be willing to say throughout Thor's history if we were to make a list of best speed feats for each one Thor would come out looking better.

As for the fight

I agree, Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You'd be wrong. That is been done no less than three times and the result is the always the same. Some sad sack Thorbag ends up trying to equate flight speed and hammer twirling with combat speed / reflexes. Wolverine's faster than Thor. He has better speed feats than Thor. Thor can fly faster, and his hammer can move at FTL... but Thor can't fight at those speeds. EVERY. PEAK. HUMAN. STREET. HAS. BETTER. SPEED. FEATS. THAN. THOR. I know people really don't like that, because it the implications it holds for Thor v Superman... but it's just the reality of the situation.

The difference in strength between Thor and Namor / Thing in regards to them fighting Wolverine is irrelevant. Logan has around human level durability... the max damage his body could take was capped long before something in the range of Namor or Thing comes a long. At that level it's largely semantics, the difference between dropping a 10 megaton bomb on an ant, or dropping a 20 megaton bomb.

Thing has better piercing resistance than Thor, and Namor has a better healing factor. And more skilled? In the words the Champion, Thor lacks the speed or finesse for the ring. Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew, the he Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Thing, is quite skilled. The benefit of developing his combat skills in the military prior to his powers, instead of always being strong enough to rage doll his enemies. wink

You don't think Hurricane creation classifies as an exotic power? Even if that's an option, it's one that Thor is incredibly unlikely to use. In character he'll run in and slug it out... because he's a bruiser. Wolverine could ninja vanish and critical backstab Thor from behind for an instant win, and Deadpool could tell his joke that's so funny anyone who hears it dies... but it's unlikely to happen in character.

This entire post is full of bullshit.

Thing has better piercing resistance than Thor? What the f*ck? Even using the Wolverine comic as a bench mark, which is in itself a low showing for Thor, he comes off with far superior piercing resistance. Look at how they tanked Wolverine's claws to the face respectively.

no expression No the difference in strength between someone like Thing and Thor is not irrelevant. How does that even make sense to you? Thing at his best is at a few hundred to a thousand tons, Thor at his best operates at a planetary level.

Are you seriously arguing that Thing is more of a skilled fighter than Thor? And using the Champion comic as an example of that? Do you not realize that this is a comic book vs. forum? Other people have actually read the comic and scans can be posted.

In the very same comic you like to use as evidence, Thor realized that fighting Wolverine up close was an unnecessary risk, so why would he let Logan get up close here? Thor can't turn Logan's claws completely so they can damage him.

Logan is going to ninja vanish and one shot Thor? How exactly is that going to work out in a featureless environment? And we saw Wolverine stab Thor in the back with all his claws, guess what? He barely inconvenienced Thor.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bothered to reply, the content of this very post indicates that any rational or unbiased discussion is completely out of the question.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This entire post is full of bullshit.

Thing has better piercing resistance than Thor? What the f*ck? Even using the Wolverine comic as a bench mark, which is in itself a low showing for Thor, he comes off with far superior piercing resistance. Look at how they tanked Wolverine's claws to the face respectively.

no expression No the difference in strength between someone like Thing and Thor is not irrelevant. How does that even make sense to you? Thing at his best is at a few hundred to a thousand tons, Thor at his best operates at a planetary level.

Are you seriously arguing that Thing is more of a skilled fighter than Thor? And using the Champion comic as an example of that? Do you not realize that this is a comic book vs. forum? Other people have actually read the comic and scans can be posted.

In the very same comic you like to use as evidence, Thor realized that fighting Wolverine up close was an unnecessary risk, so why would he let Logan get up close here? Thor can't turn Logan's claws completely so they can damage him.

Logan is going to ninja vanish and one shot Thor? How exactly is that going to work out in a featureless environment? And we saw Wolverine stab Thor in the back with all his claws, guess what? He barely inconvenienced Thor.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bothered to reply, the content of this very post indicates that any rational or unbiased discussion is completely out of the question.

Nah... read your post, that's what a post full of bullshit looks like.

Are you seriously going tell me you think Thor has better piercing resistance than Thing? Get real buddy. Thor gets slash. stabbed and impaled on a semi regular basis. Jesus Christ, get real man. How many times do you need to be reminded that Thor never tanked Wolverine's claws? He got tagged with some glancing blows... hardly an impressive feat of durability.

Again: Wolverine has relatively human level durability. The difference between fighting someone who can lift hundreds of thousands of tons, and someone who can lift billions is irrelevant. If Thor hit you as hard as he possibly could, and Thing did the same... do you think Thor would do more damage to you? Because... he wouldn't. The only difference would be the amount of incidental collateral damage to the environment, both of them would turn you into a fine paste like substance.

Yes. The Thing is more skilled than Thor. How do you not know this? Do you want me to spend a couple hours a week reading comics to you on Skype? I'd get some volunteer hours in, and you'd finally learn about comics. Win win. Let me know.

Because his powers are turned off, and the thread stipulates a melee fight? no expression

You want me to explain the logistics of fictional ninja abilities? How the hell should I know how it works... I live in the real world. Wolverine frequently disappears while people are staring right at him... I have no idea how he does it. I imagine staying out of los is how it's accomplished, which can still be done in a featureless environment. Wolverine never stabbed Thor in the back, he jumped on him... with his claws sheathed. If Wolverine had stabbed Thor in the back, he would have finished him instantly. Thor was crying over a glancing laceration on his oblique in that very issue... what on earth makes you think he could shrug off being impaled through the chest you lunatic?

srankmissingnin
I love how every couple of months someone makes some variation of this thread, and you guys completely lose your shit. News flash gentlemen... this thread has no barring on how Thor v Wolverine would actually play out, so calm down. For all intensive purposes Thor isn't even really in this thread, it's just another super strong brick with partial invulnerability. Great... well Wolverine has four decades of beating this kind of character under his belt. It's precisely this type of character Wolverine's power set was tailor made to beat. Best of their abilities, Wolverine can't beat Thor in a fight... but this isn't Thor. It's a neutered version of the character created by the op for the solo purpose of bring him down to Wolverine's level... and he was successful. Wolverine wins this scenario. He will take the majority in this scenario against every and all brick who needs to engage him in melee combat, yet lacks a healing factor like the Hulk, true invulnerability like classic Juggernaut, super speed like Superman, or something more exotic like phasing.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

celeyhyga17
Thor wins.

That should be clear to anyone who isn't a mouth breathing mongoloid.

JakeTheBank
lol

Zack Fair

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor wins.

Plagiarizing Thorbag. miffed

I'm rocking a Doom-set... worst case scenario, I'm the second smartest poster in this thread. cool

Badabing
Thor and RageOfOlympus win this thread. Second smartest isn't good enough, Srank. durverine

JakeTheBank

I'm rocking a Doom-set... worst case scenario, I'm the second smartest poster in this thread. cool

Your Doom set is the only redeeming quality of this thread.

srankmissingnin
Thor and RageOfOlympus win this thread. Second smartest isn't good enough, Srank. durverine

I said worst case scenario. cool

The only other person in the running is Jake, unfortunately he is Zack Ryder to my Damien Sandow.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MCSQLTLcjyQ/UFlFzVDhBWI/AAAAAAAAKQA/BMSzdVhWOzI/s1600/sandow+ryder.jpg

Wolverine wins. Obviously.

Badabing
I'm thinking of making a thread. Rand, Doom, Kyle, Bats, Space Punisher and Guy Gardner at their highest showings and full swag/potential run the gauntlet. mmm

celeyhyga17

I'm a Nova/DCnU Gl bag to you mister....
mad

get it right!

srankmissingnin
I'm thinking of making a thread. Rand, Doom, Kyle, Bats, Space Punisher and Guy Gardner at their highest showings and full swag/potential run the gauntlet. mmm

Mods shouldn't make spite threads. Space Punisher obviously wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm a Nova/DCnU Gl bag to you mister....
mad

get it right!

Gross! sick

Badabing
Mods shouldn't make spite threads. Space Punisher obviously wins. No, they are all on 1 team running a gauntlet. I can't find worthy beings for them to fight. Second smartest huh...dursmart

JakeTheBank
I said worst case scenario. cool

The only other person in the running is Jake, unfortunately he is Zack Ryder to my Damien Sandow.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MCSQLTLcjyQ/UFlFzVDhBWI/AAAAAAAAKQA/BMSzdVhWOzI/s1600/sandow+ryder.jpg

Wolverine wins. Obviously.

I'm the JBL to your illegal immigrant.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p686qEZ01qg842to1_500.gif

srankmissingnin
No, they are all on 1 team running a gauntlet. I can't find worthy beings for them to fight. Second smartest huh...dursmart

Duh, I knew what you meant, but the team is irrelevant when Space Punisher is on it, and anyone one you'd put against him will lose. So it's spite you silly raptor.

srankmissingnin

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p686qEZ01qg842to1_500.gif

Luckily Canada has an open door immigration policy... it's especial easy to get in if you are a violent repeat offender from Trinidad, so I know what do if I have trouble getting in.

Badabing

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p686qEZ01qg842to1_500.gif crylaugh That is awesome.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Duh, I knew what you meant, but the team is irrelevant when Space Punisher is on it, and anyone one you'd put against him will lose. So it's spite you silly raptor. Your Canadian face is silly! sneer

I'm making the thread and putting Wolverine and Elektra on the list. osheet

Silent Master
Your Doom set is the only redeeming quality of this thread.

Well, His sense of humor has made this a rather amusing thread to read....I mean, even he knows that Wolverine doesn't stand a chance of winning.

srankmissingnin
I changed my mind Jake, you'll always be Cody Rhodes to me. love

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5dn6lQT71rit2y6o1_r2_500.gif

I'm still right about Wolverine winning tho. cool

JakeTheBank
I changed my mind Jake, you'll always be Cody Rhodes to me. love

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5dn6lQT71rit2y6o1_r2_500.gif

I'm still right about Wolverine winning tho. cool

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1142763/cody-rhodes-o.gif

srankmissingnin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc265eVWVE1roo68r.gif

abhilegend
Thor wins in 1, loses in 2 and 3.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Anything that Wolverine can't do is considered exotic.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Blight
Wolverine had good stories. I liked anything when he was written by Claremont and Larry Hama. Hated Rucka's run on him, though.

Horrificus
Thor literally STUFFS Logan inside of Deadpool. Then, while Deadpool waddles around making jokes, Thor punts them into the sun.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor literally STUFFS Logan inside of Deadpool. Then, while Deadpool waddles around making jokes, Thor punts them into the sun.

Does he ever realize he died half way through the movie and that his good friend Forest Whitaker hooked up his brain to a computer simulation where can live out happy fantasies that would never happen in the real world?

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/repo-men-movie-posters-jude-law.jpg

jinzin
Does he ever realize he died half way through the movie and that his good friend Forest Whitaker hooked up his brain to a computer simulation where can live out happy fantasies that would never happen in the real world?

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/repo-men-movie-posters-jude-law.jpg

LOL Gotta applaud you in this thread still fightin' the good fight.

Team win in all three scenarios. Though, obviously, many Thor fans disagree.

abhilegend
Look who's back!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin

Team win in all three scenarios. Though, obviously, many Thor fans disagree.

Jinzin! I guess Bada didn't bury your corpse deep enough when he tried to get rid of your body. It's hard to dig with those tiny lizard arms of his I guess.

That's because Thorbags are notoriously stupid. Just look at the roster of "talent" in this thread... my god. *shudder*

Terrifying.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin

Team win in all three scenarios. Though, obviously, many Thor fans disagree. Look at this mother phucker right here!

DarkSaint85
Deadpool wins.

Horrificus

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/repo-men-movie-posters-jude-law.jpg No. But, now that you mention it, he did mention a strangely dressed forum member who seems to be rabidly moving against him in this thread.

His exact words were: "A lotion-covered, squishy villain of unsettling countenance, disturbing garb and even more disturbing wigs." wink

And, he did mention the words "hidden loins". But, I'm not sure where he was going with that.

http://www.filmequals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/silence-of-the-lambs-movie.jpg

ODG
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Seriously? This.

Sin I AM

That ending was horrid.

Thor ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.