Thor vs Darkseid (CIS off battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
CIS is off for this battle...reboot version of Darkseid. Who wins? No bfring.

JakeTheBank
We don't know everything DCnU Darkseid can do with his Omega Effect/Beams.

That said, based on what he's displayed on panel and what Thor has, Thor has a whole hell of a lot going for him.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
We don't know everything DCnU Darkseid can do with his Omega Effect/Beams.

That said, based on what he's displayed on panel and what Thor has, Thor has a whole hell of a lot going for him.

thumb up

All we know about DCnU Darkseid is that he took it a baby Justice League. We also know that J'onn did the same thing, and probably didn't get his eyes stabbed in the process.

Newjak
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

All we know about DCnU Darkseid is that he took it a baby Justice League. We also know that J'onn did the same thing, and probably didn't get his eyes stabbed in the process. I picture little baby JLAers running around now stick out tongue

guy222
Yup big grin

Zack Fair
thumb up

All we know about DCnU Darkseid is that he took it a baby Justice League. We also know that J'onn did the same thing, and probably didn't get his eyes stabbed in the process. I dunno...Jonn's heat vision didn't do shit to Supes while Darkseid's owned him. Just saiyan.

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dunno...Jonn's heat vision didn't do shit to Supes while Darkseid's owned him. Just saiyan.

Arthur's trident didn't do shit to J'onn while it poked Darkseid's eye out. Just sayin'.

carver9
Cheetah took it to the JLA.

Zack Fair
Arthur's trident didn't do shit to J'onn while it poked Darkseid's eye out. Just sayin'. Arthur's trident went through Jonn because he can go intangible. Just saiyan.

Originally posted by carver9
Cheetah took it to the JLA. Yeah she did, but the way she went around it didn't really impress me or anything. It all felt like she got the advantage because she took them by surprise.

Super Cheetah Man was retarded though.

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Arthur's trident went through Jonn because he can go intangible. Just saiyan.

And?

Darkseid was BFR'd with injuries after fighting the Justice League.

J'onn (presumably) left the fight on his own with no apparent injuries (was not shown injured following the flashback scene).

You could make the case that Darkseid displayed more offensive firepower, but J'onn definitely was better on defense.

All I'm saying is that I'm not as impressed by DCnU Darkseid as many others here are. I think CIS off Thor would wipe the floor with him, based on showings and powersets.

Estacado
Darkseid ends up being blind again.

-Pr-
Thor wins for now.

Zack Fair
And?

Darkseid was BFR'd with injuries after fighting the Justice League.

J'onn (presumably) left the fight on his own with no apparent injuries (was not shown injured following the flashback scene).

You could make the case that Darkseid displayed more offensive firepower, but J'onn definitely was better on defense.

All I'm saying is that I'm not as impressed by DCnU Darkseid as many others here are. I think CIS off Thor would wipe the floor with him, based on showings and powersets. And STFU uhuh

comicfan11
DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.