Hela Vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

DarkOdin
pretty much happen in Bor's last appearance out of Hel Bor was more powerful in hel Hela was stronger, Is Bor was alive in Hel i would go with Bor

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkOdin
pretty much happen in Bor's last appearance out of Hel Bor was more powerful in hel Hela was stronger, Is Bor was alive in Hel i would go with Bor

Didn't she own him

Damborgson
Hela dismissed Bor easily but since he was dead and his soul under her power it was hardly a fair fight.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hela dismissed Bor easily but since he was dead and his soul under her power it was hardly a fair fight. She had the twlight sword when she did that plus Bor was dead so his soul belong soul hela so naturally she should in her own realm own him, however when Bor was preforming the wedding ceremony for the Disir in the realm of the living Bor started to go god unleashed again and Hela left for her own realm

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didn't she own him With the twlight sword she did but the gods even skyfathers when they die are usually less owerful then their death god while in their realm a god example is Zeus getting owned by pluto

guy222
hela

JakeTheBank
Bor at his peak/alive should win.

Otherwise, dead Bor versus Hela wouldn't be very fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.